What are some movies about best friends making up/ pathetic has beens clinging to their past?

what are some movies about best friends making up/ pathetic has beens clinging to their past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Wb6cK2dew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this taking in Disneyland

Judas hugging Jesus.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking they're back

They should make another season of Drake and Josh set in Disneyland where Josh is the chad a Drake is the homeless beta.

It's supposed to be a fictional comedy show, not a documentary

lol

Throw that shit on Netflix

I thought they weren't friends anymore?

The World's End. Granted, it's kind of a cartoony action sci-fi movie, but the themes are there.

Has Josh's career gone down the shitter as well now? This is pretty low for him.

Trainspotting 2

Superbad, kind of.
Birdman, kind of.

The dude's net worth is still over 2 million USD, he'll be fine

yeah but his career has been kind of stagnating of late. he's one divorce away from being the latest member of the JUSTice league.

"""2 million"""

The Wrestler

I was talking about Josh

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Wb6cK2dew

THEY ARE NOT HAS-BEENS YOU TRY-HARD BASEMENT-DWELLER. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE.
YOU ARE PROJECTING. YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF EX-NICKELODEON PEOPLE GETTING A KICK OUT OF AN OLD BIT THEY USED TO DO

Get this /cel/ shit off my Sup Forums.

Calm down drake

Literally "The World's End"

I NEVER THOUGHT

Did Drake kidnap Josh and force him to do this?

Drake and Josh season 5 when?

>Later that night Drake begs Josh for work and Josh leaves again.

Clearly, the reconciled their differences.

>Please you have to know someone who is doing a prohect. D-did you see me in The FairlyOddparents movies? I spent $600,000 in acting lessons hoping it would be my big break. Do you have Megan's number? I-I mean Miranda...No? What about Dan? Can i borrow your phone? Please Josh, it doesn't even have to be acting. I play guitar and I sing too, wait Josh please don't go.I'll clean your mansion, I'll pick up your dog's shit and scrub your toilets with my bare hands I-I'll even shine your shoes... please, Josh... i-I'll do anything. I haven't eaten a warm meal in over a year. Disney lets me squat here and dumpster dive out of pity but they banned me from all of the restaurants and concession stands after I kept trying to ask for food... J-Josh dont go please, h-h-hug me b-brotha...

>Drake sees a guy in an airport with a similar build and hairstyle to Josh
>"Hey dude can I grab a quick pic with you hugging me? It's for a new acting project I'm working on. No, hang on, other shoulder so my head blocks yours from the camera"

That's how I imagine this went down

>Drake: broke, $600K in debt, living at Disneyland, looks like a barely slightly younger Bryan Cranston
>Miranda: Dan's fucktoy for 10 years, ghost at the USC, sold her soul and vagina for money
>Josh: got fit, ended up with less money than Miranda but didn't have to offer his holes to Danny boy, more handsome than Drake

Josh won. kinda ironic if you think about it.

What was her problem?

1/2

2/2

> The goody goody Nickelodeon actress who had her own show on Nick and is not named Victoria Justice and is now trying to make it in movies or mainstream television was certainly not acting goody goody this week at a frat party. She even brought her own coke to go with the frat provided Molly.

Based Miranda is rich as fuck. Hot and rich, she can do whatever she wants, living the college dream life.

The Straight Story

hawt

> In February 2014, Drake Bell filed for bankruptcy protection in California. In the filing, Drake claimed to be nearly $600 thousand dollars in debt, much of which is owed to the IRS.
sheeeeit