Which of these actresses has the biggest chance of becoming a massive star in Hollywood?

Which of these actresses has the biggest chance of becoming a massive star in Hollywood?
Isabelle Fuhrman, AnnaSophia Robb, Camren Bicondova, Fatima Ptacek or Landry Bender?

Which one has the biggest chance of becoming addicted to superior BLACK DICK?

answer: ALL OF THEM!

I would go with Fatima Ptacek or Isabelle Fuhrman. Fatima because she's smart (allegedly?) and Isabelle because she's talented. I've seen Laundry Blender in Best Friends Whenever and she's the typical over-actor that that type of kids show attracts.

I agree.

Are we not going to talk about her hairy arms

CAMCAM
She is gorgeous, talented, and athletic with a huge fanbase from Gotham.

aprettyqt

>CAMCAM
>She is gorgeous, talented, and athletic
this. camcam all the way

More talented at dancing than acting.

How good are they at the casting couch?

youre forgetting someone

Just melt my heart up

No contest

Ayyy

Dat fur

>hairy arms

>huge fanbase

there should be a best young starlet award at the oscars

Those of them who haven't been molested by kikewood pedophiles and thus will not turn into a mind-broken drug addicted empty shell as they approach their late '20s

What a whore

Jesus those nips are so hard they could pierce steel

Unfortunately ASR has virtually no chance. She's been given opportunities and has decided against sucking Schlomo's cock for career advancement.

i wish she was my daughter/gf ;__;

She auditioned for and failed to get a role in that awful Power Rangers movie that no one watched and no one liked.

>has decided against sucking Schlomo's cock for career advancement
Oh sweetie

What does this mean?

Who is this?

John Deep's daughter

Fatima

Fuhrman has the best chance, is already well established and can make the transition the easiest. Bicondova would be next likely. Robb blew all her chances on bad career choices like not living in LA and choosing only indie roles, now she is just a SJW warrior college student and her career is over. Ptacek is supposedly gifted and was groomed for big things, but her social media postings reveal her ignorance of real constitutional law. She is going to Harvard law school next year where she will be further indoctrinated in bad law and will likely end up in politics. And Bender is an absolute joke, a Disney tweener clone chosen by the Mouse because of her resemblance to other tweeners. Unless she takes her clothes off all she has left are tampon commercials in her future.

why is camcam at a bar?

She's there for the lesbian gloryhole.

To give head or receive?

Isabela Moner's sad because you didn't list her, user

who is she

looks like a pretty julia stiles

To give Maggie lots of drinks until she needs to pee then Cam goes into the stall beside her and sticks her tongue through the hole where the toilet paper roll+holder used to be.

pusy

And then she licks Maggie until completion?

I saw her in Puse Island, which is an indy movie she filmed before the third season of Gotham. You'll be surprised by her acting and her vagina.

But she was underage..

Nah, she's about 27 now in Canadian years.

Yes
and Maggie never knows

Hairy arms. Very nice

Too bad she'll never get any closer to her than licking her through a glory hole

a new challenger appears

too bad she's ugly now

Proofs

Who is it?

george clooneys loli robot lover from tomorrowland