Hey, dad. Hey, Brandon. The Targaryens didn't kidnap me, and I'm doing pretty fine...

>Hey, dad. Hey, Brandon. The Targaryens didn't kidnap me, and I'm doing pretty fine. So please don't go to King's Landing. And tell Robert to chill the fuck out
Why didn't she say that? If she said that, she could have saved countless lives.

>betrothed to robert

it would've fucked everything up anyway

Raegar did nothing wrong

Because King Robert was an /r9k/-tier cuck who brought on the beta uprising because she preferred Chad

Clearly her raven twatter has been hacked

Bobby B was Chad

because it's poorly constructed made-up bullshit

a more effective method would be for her to talk to robert about it and get all crazy with the prophecy talk

robert woulda been like alright then you do you that's fine cuckoo ass thot

If she did that Robert would have still went to KL and also wage war with the Starks.

Because she was a slut and she didn't want everyone to know

Wouldn't Robert be the one burnt on the stake then?

help me understand this
>a noble woman is kidnapped by a prince
>her family goes to rescue her

ok but with what purpose?
it was too obvious to think that she was fucked by raegar in the best scenario.

why waste resources and start a fucking war for literal used goods?

another thing, what If robert baratheon was successful and rescues her?

is he still going to marry the used goods of the targaryen, if that's the case he really have had a strong cuck fetish.

He would have caved in her skull with his hammer

I hope they keep her for the prequel

she was a gold digger at best

You left out the part where the mad king already killed Neds father and brother. I mean the main reason half the lords sided with Robert was because the king was fucking insane.

Its like Troy. I guess everybody knew it wasn't a kidnapping and it's just an excuse to make war.
But yea i don't get how its relevant to say that he didn't rape her.

Jesus Christ don't sperg out this much. The chances of marrying anyone pure on either side is almost non existent.
The guy fucked endless prostitutes, all would have been with men before.
Getting hole with a girl if she has slept with someone else isn't being a cuck you aspie

Perfect blowjob lips desu

You spend too much time on the internet

>Getting hole with a girl if she has slept with someone else isn't being a cuck you aspie

it literally is my man

To restore the honor of your house and show other houses that you are not to be fucked with in the future. Makes sense that a permavigin doesn't understand this concept though.

I think this has been said but it seems that Robert's Rebellion was really caused by King Aegon being crazy. Any other supposed offense or perceived slight was just an excuse and as he got worse and worse and eventually they would have done it anyway. So it was more a pretense. Likewise if she really had been kidnapped but the king wasn't a violent psychopath everyone hated they probably would have just needed to suck it up.

No it isn't. But whatever if you want to sit here and shout cuck go ahead, I will continue getting laid and having jolly old good time

>To restore the honor of your house and show other houses that you are not to be fucked with in the future

yeah, because nothing says "my honor was taken away" than the literal heir prince choosing a noble woman from your house in order to be his wife.

but fuck that, my boy robert wants to start a fucking war, let's follow him!

Let's face it buddy, if you were actually getting laid you wouldn't be posting on fucking Sup Forums of all places. This is Virgin HQ.

Wait, help me understand this. So if I were to cuckold a man by stealing his wife and fucking her in front of him, I would still be a cuck because she's used goods from having slept with the husband that I'm stealing her from. So we're BOTH cucks in this scenario?

> I would still be a cuck because she's used goods from having slept with the husband that I'm stealing her from.

to some degree, yes.

STAY DOWN LYANNA
STAY DOWN OR I'LL KILL YOU

>this is a 10/10 in Westeros

The pretense for the war was that Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna, you idiot. Obviously no one would have had a problem if the marriage had been proposed and agreed upon normally.

the face of a braphog

Eddard Stark went to Kings Landing to say he wouldn't rebel over Lyanna going with Rhaegar, he went to swear fedility.

Mad King burnt him anyway, so the Starks joined. Robert was going to rebel whether or not Lyanna was kidnapped or in love.

Infact the discussion Ned and Robert had, with Ned saying Robert didn't really know Lyanna when Robert claimed they loved each other implies they both knew Lyanna loved Rhaegar instead, but Robert refused to hear it.

>le cuck meme
>everything is a cuck lol
That's retarded. A cuck is a man whose wife cheats on him and that's fucking it. Also no wonder you're a virgin (and no, I'm not and haven't been for a damn long time, maybe because I don't have such dumbshit ideas).

Wife or partner.

ok but nobody gives a damn if women get raped in westeros, remember sansa and ramsay?

you can't rape your wife, but you suddenly you can if you happen to be a targaryen.

>Obviously no one would have had a problem if the marriage had been proposed and agreed upon normally

Robert would have had a problem though, thus starting the rebellion anyways...

goddamn, George RR martin is trully a hack

Ramsay's behaviour did cause political problems at least in the books. But the crux of it here was really the Mad King being well mad. Everyone wanted to get kid of him.

false equivalency

She wasn't his wife you dumb fuck. At least no one knew she was at the time. Are you really too stupid to understand this or are you just pretending? The Baratheons are a big, noble house, the Starks are a big, noble house. They arranged a marriage between their houses. By stealing the bride in question, the Targaryens insulted both of those houses. How can you not grasp this?

In the books Jon's parents are Brandon/Ned Stark and Ashara Dayne. Also Daenerys is a secret Dayne as well, Aegon is the last true Targaryen

Why does the adult version look like a spic compared to the young version

It wouldn't matter. She was betrothed to another.
Didn't Robb's mishaps tell you about how well it works to break a betrothal because muh one twu love?

No he was a cuck, if not by Rhaegar stealing away the woman he was betrothed to, then by Jaime fucking his wife and fathering all of her children. In fact that's LITERAL cuckoldry as brood parasitism is where the term cuckold comes from in the first place.

tfw rhaegar elope with but then it turns into Robert's hammer was a mercy.

I just thought that the whole point of the targaryen is that they do whatever they want.

also
>The Baratheons are a big, noble house, the Starks are a big, noble house. They arranged a marriage between their houses

and the heir prince didn't get to check the noble women before?, that kind of makes sense considering how "crazy" the mad king was.

>Lord rickard: whelp, I have a daughter in age of getting married, should I marry her with the heir prince of the targaryen house or with the good ol' crazy robert?

gee, I don't know wich one of those folks puts your house in a powerful and important position.

She would be admitting that she was a whore. So she went down with the regret rape narrative like so many other women today.

I see she's turning into a true British slag.

considering she just had a baby and she was dying I would say that yes