So we are supposed to feel happy that Littlefinger got killed yet meant to be on Theon's side despite Theon murdering...

So we are supposed to feel happy that Littlefinger got killed yet meant to be on Theon's side despite Theon murdering many innocence at the beginning of the series as well as those poor farm boys.

DOES ANYONE forget that Littlefinger saved Sansa from being killed by her evil aunt as well as his army helping her win the Battle of the Bastards and capture Ramsey? And yet instead we are made to believe that Littlefinginer is pure evil and deserved to die yet Theon here is completely righteous not mainly cos he has has his dick chopped off.

>completely righteous not
completely righteous now*

LF started the entire war you retard

>LF started the entire war
Doesn't make Theon any less evil for his actions

Theon is the only good character left you fag

Theons motivations were more pure than LF's

>So we are supposed to feel happy that Littlefinger got killed yet meant to be on Theon's side despite Theon murdering many innocence at the beginning of the series as well as those poor farm boys.

Yes. Their intent is that Everything behinds Baelish's actions was that it was self serving. Everything he did he did to advance his position and didn't give it a second thought.

Theon, on the other hand, has been shown to express remorse and regret for his crimes, even when he was doing them. Does it wipe his transgressions away? No. But unlike Baelish, Theon is trying to redeem himself.

That fight with Theon was so retarded.
>everyone knows he's cockless and they all make fun of him
>this dumb cunt knees him in the cock and doesn't understand why it doesn't hurt him
>does it again and again and again anyway
>gets his skull caved in
What a tweest

>CIA started the war
>Theon wanted daddy greyjoys affection
which is more evil

>this dumb cunt knees him in the cock and doesn't understand why it doesn't hurt him
Wait did Ramsey remove his balls and dick or just dick? Maybe the crew only thought his dick was removed hence why his balls would still hurt him

>Wait did Ramsey remove his balls and dick or just dick?

It was implied to just be his dick. Meaning that Theon could still feel sexual arousal, but he'd never be able to do anything about it. Also, considering Theon can still grow facial hair, that should also be a big enough implication that he's still got them since beard growth is partially stimulated via testosterone, the majority of which (for men) comes from the testicles.

They fucked up in that a shot between the legs should've actually hurt him, since he doesn't have his dick to cushion the blow.

>It was implied to just be his dick. Meaning that Theon could still feel sexual arousal, but he'd never be able to do anything about it
Actually wrong. Trannies who cut their dick off can still have orgasms without a dick I am pretty sure altho I am not familiar with how it actually works.

And since he still has his balls, that would mean he has semen discharge since all the built up semen would have to come out somewhere.

What I don't understand tho is for people who get their dicks cut off, does a hole remain or does it heal up and there is no hole so Theon would have to actually make a hole himself like do the sergeans when they make a man to a woman, do they have to make an artificial hole to keep it open or what?

Maybe he's tucking his balls in his ass crack or up against his lower belly

Are you telling me

That CIA started the fire?

lol. moon is no egg.

no it was always burning, since the world was turning

Theon's sins far outweighed and were far more obvious than Littlefinger. I was cheering for that Ironborn so much to kill him.

>Trannies who cut their dick off can still have orgasms without a dick I am pretty sure altho I am not familiar with how it actually works.

Because they still have the necessary organs to for it. They just trade in (or convert) the testicles for/to ovaries. Only difference s that they'd basically be barren as a woman since trannies can't have children unless they did so pre-op.

>And since he still has his balls, that would mean he has semen discharge since all the built up semen would have to come out somewhere.

Doesn't work that way. Semen naturally dissolves in the scrotum like blood cells do. Contrary to popular belief, there's no such thing as blue balls. Elsewise vasectomies would never be a thing.

>Theon's sins far outweighed and were far more obvious than Littlefinger.

Theon's only got a couple hundred deaths he's responsible for. Baelish is responsible for hundreds of thousands.

Theon took a castle and killed some kids. Baelish started a war.

yes the fire rises

Theon's motivations:
>impress daddy
>become famous for sacking Winterfell
>become rich and powerful as the next Iron King

Littlefinger's motivations:
>marry Catelyn
>marry Sansa

How is greed a more pure motivation than love?

It's because we know the motivating factors for their actions. They both did bad things but why did they do these bad things? One was yearning for his father's approval and felt like a man abandoned by his peoppe forced to be a Northern Lord's hostage, amd after his crimes he felt bad about it. The other is a power hungry psycho that continued his bullshit without remorse right up to the moment they cut his throat.

Littlefinger is a pedophile if he wants to marry Sansa, that makes him infinitely worse than Theon. Checkmate

Wanna suck Littlecock a bit harder?

>a man abandoned by his peoppe

Theon is practically a woman now and women can't do anything wrong

>dude littlefinger did good things once or twice so he didn't deserve to die lmao

>littlefinger is a pedophile for wanting to marry a fully grown woman

LF wanted to goad Jamie into killing Ned in Kings landing, which Jamie almost did outside of LF's brothel.

So he could finally make his move on Ned's wife, but some random Lannister soldier fucked that up.

Theon deserves to die, and i will not be satisfied as long as he is alive

why is Theon even allowed near anybody of importance? makes no fucking sense

Theon has suffered a fate far worse than death. Death would be a release for him at this point.

He's the heir to the Iron Islands as far as team Danny is concerned.

>oh no i attacked him in the wrong spot ! i'm losing my strenght i'm gonna lose the fight !

literally make no sense

>Tranniew can't have childrens unless they did so pre-op,
is this bait?

Why didn't they just kill him off?
HE DOESN'T HAVE A COCK!!!!

Normies hate Littlefinger because he speaks in that creepy manner. They wouldn't give a fuck if he saved all of Westeros.

Theon is a faggy looking twink with no cock, Game of SJWs is going to keep xir alive forever.

>Meaning that Theon could still feel sexual arousal, but he'd never be able to do anything about it

Jesus christ, is there any worse thing that can happen to a man?

How does one just not kill themselves after something like that?