Will it suck without Pablo?

Will it suck without Pablo?

Probably but penia will save it.

No, Peňa is the best character anyway. More Peňa = better show

It always sucked.

couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of this show. Literally impossible to watch if you speak Spanish and know how Colombians actually speak

No seas autista marica.

lo aguanté con Breaking Bad, pero un show en fucking Colombia y no pudieron conseguir colombianos con todo el dinero que tienen? basura

o por lo menos un caribeño, ni eso
actores cubanos, dominicanos o puertorriqueños hubieran funcionado perfectamente y en EEUU hay por montones

Not their fault you're a subhuman living in murderville, this show was made to have normal people see how good they have it for not living in those countries.

>show was made to have normal people see how good they have it for not living in those countries.
no it was not, it was made for inbred trailer trash like yourself and hood niggas to worship "real Gs" (murderers) even when they're portrayed failing

yes it will

but not cause of Wagner either, he sucks at Pablo

I will miss KIKA, Blackie, Poison, Velasco, Jairo, the Prisco Bros, and Carrillo

at least no more Murphy and his wife. I'm okay with Pacho, Peña, and Don Berna

ITT: Spics

Wagner owned the role as Pablo, what the fuck are you talking about?

husbando claimed

yes

>wagner was a good pablo

Andres Parra is the best Pablo

Patron del Mal is the Patrician choice for narcokino. Find it on YouTube. "Narcos" is for plebs.

Hard to tell, because the show now has to transition from telling the story of the hunt for a charismatic front man to a four-way turf battle between the Colombian government, the surviving cartels, the FARC and the AUC.

It's a fascinating story, but normies are going to go through Pable withdrawal...

I was starting to get sick of the Brazilian actor and the blonde guy, hopefully the blonde guy disappears too, it might be good.

Hood niggas and inbred white trash rarely create public displays with corpses to prove a point.

Puta

It sucked with Wagner

I'm italian and even I could hear the portuguese accent from time to time.
He nailed the speech pattern though, if you watch/hear documentaries it's uncanny how alike their speech pattern was.