Wait a minute, what's that smell?

Wait a minute, what's that smell?
*sniffs you*

I'm really looking forward for some BRAAPposts

*gurgling and stomach growling intensifies*

*nuzzles u*

>w-what are you doing?

EVERYBODY LOOK WHAT'S GOING ROUND

I haven't washed my balls in 5 or more days, smell as much as you want, dog.

Sorry, just finished masturbating and haven't showered

the mouse was GOAT

BRRRRRAAAAPPPP

no

>Did you just roll around in shit or something?

shadow was spooky

>"goodbye, goodbye, good friends, goodbye"
>"we'll be waiting for you to come and play"
>one day we never came back
>the moon died and we never got to say goodbye

*hhhhhhnnnnnnggggg*
*squeak*
*gurgle*
*growl*
*slop*
*pffdt*
Hhhhhnnnnngggg

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

*squeak*
*schlok*

no more comfy times

>Bear sat out on the balcony, his buddy Luna floating nearby, both looking out into the open
>Eleven years it had been since the bubbly twelve year old child had last visited the big blue house
>Every day, he would come by, and Bear and his friends would sing the traditional welcome song
>The boy would play with Pip and Pop at the pond, Tutter by the mousehole, Ojo and Treelo, and they would always call for Shadow whenever and wherever they wanted
>At night, as the child left, Bear and Luna would sing the Goodbye song to him
>It was during this song that the two would always pass on the message to the young child.
>"The moon, the bear, and the big blue house. We'll be waiting for you to come and play."
>The lights would go out, and the child would be on his way
>And apparently, since that one day in April of 2006, the child's true home must have moved far away
>Days turned into months, and Bear began to change. He was always moving to the balcony at night, just as Luna rose.
>They would stay on the balcony for hours, just staring into the open, waiting for that child to come and play.
>Months eventually turned into years, and life in the big blue house had changed so much without the child.
>Ojo had moved out to the Hundred Acre Wood. The otter twins took up acting jobs in a terrible Dr. Dolittle remake. Tutter and Treelo had found themselves on Sesame Street. Shadow, on the other hand, had fallen into a depressive spiral, which culminated in a mental breakdown resulting in a likely permanent stay at a farm.
>It was just Bear now, with nightly visits from Luna.
>More than a decade on, and the two were almost empty, void of hope, completely depressed and unable to understand what had happened to the child, and yet they still came to the balcony to wait. They were alone, with nobody but themselves to care for.
>Bear hadn't sung the Goodbye song at all during those eleven years, but that was about to change.

>Clicking off the safety of the gun in his hands, he looked up at Luna and held the revolver up.
>"Hey, Luna," Bear called out.
>Luna swiveled over to face Bear, her once beaming smile having done a full 180 gradually over the years. She noticed the revolver in Bear's hand, but didn't react.
>"Mmm?" she grunted.
>"Would you like to sing the Goodbye song one more time?" he offered, spinning the cylinder with his free hand. "You know, just for old time's sake?"
>Luna knew immediately what Bear was up to, but she couldn't argue with it.
>"Always, Bear," Luna nodded.

don't fucking do this to me

I want to marry bear.

Stay out of my territory.