Seriously though, WHAT did he mean by this?

Seriously though, WHAT did he mean by this?

>Cersei said to Jamie "you really are the dumbest lannister" when he actually believed the ruse she pulled, implying Tyrion hadn't fallen for it.
>They didn't show the full extent of Tyrone's conversation with Cersei
>Showed that Tyrion was genuinely remorseful over Cersei's children's deaths and his attitude changed when he found out she's pregnant
>Tyrion himself barely sounded convinced when he said dany would be a better ruler
>D&D have been drawing parallels between Kelly C and the mad king all season with the subtlety of a sledgehammer
>Tyrion and Varys horrified after Daenerys burns alive the Tarlies
>Tyrion increasingly disenchated with Daenerys realises she's unstable emotionally and won't be a good ruler
>she freaks out when he even tries to discuss succession, implying she'll probably just become another tyrant

It's obvious Tyrone joined Team Lannister, I don't know how much more in your face Djew&Djew could make it.

You might be right. I disagree when Cersei said Jaime is the dumbest, maybe the most naive. But the rest might be just right.

>tyrone

>>Tyrion himself barely sounded convinced when he said dany would be a better ruler

It's obvious that the negotiations failed with Cersei and he had to lie to them and see what other options do they have. It was pretty much the same in history that when negotiators couldn't come to terms together they would lie in front of other participants. He himself even lectured Jon about lying early in the episode and he said how terrible ruler Cersei is. It just wouldn't make any sense for him to betray Dany.

>They didn't show the full extent of Tyrone's conversation with Cersei

WE WUZ LANNISTERS 'N' SHIEET

He might betray Dany in S8. We didn't see how the converstaion between him and Cersei ended and he already was shown to dislike Dany's methods several times.

he just wanted to watch

What does it matter what he said? Cersei isn't sending her armies North, she's using the wight invasion to her advantage in hopes the wights destroy most of Dany's armies.

Cersei is fucking stupid though. Mercerneries aren't loyal and will not die for her, and if Dany's armies get defeated all of them will be raised as wights.

I don't really get her thinking to be honest in this. It's almost like she thinks Dany and Jon will win but with 90% of their armies killed, meaning she will be able to kill the rest off easy not realizing if they lose she will be stuck having to fight double the wights as all the dead will just be raised and then she will be fucked.

Another thing I don't understand is why there is so much emphasis on the wights not being able to swim. Last time I checked the Night King wasn't stupid and was able to raise a dragon and use chains. It's not far off to assume the wights would be able to use ships to travel to far off lands if they wanted to.

That and shit gets colder quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if it's enough to even freeze the seas eventually.

Tyrion isn't so stupid to join what he knows will be the losing side. If he were that dissatisfied with Dany he'd sooner loot some gold and flee across the sea to fuck whores the rest of his short life than side with cersei.

>Mercerneries aren't loyal and will not die for her

The Golden Company supposedly never break a contract, Davos vouches for them when trying to convince Stannis to hire them

They were banging in his room

>It was pretty much the same in history that when negotiators couldn't come to terms together they would lie in front of other participants.
Give an example

>I don't understand is why there is so much emphasis on the wights not being able to swim.

This. How else did they get those chains on the dragon..

nigga they still sink to the bottom they can just never come back up

>all of them will be raised as wights.
And what diffrence does it make? You still have to fight both wights and dany army same amout of manpower either way.

Depends on who they sign the contract to.
There's no way in fuck that Euron's going to let Cersei have an unconditionally loyal army without having some sort of back door

couldn't they just sink to the bottom of the sea and walk to land pirates of the caribbean style?

>nother thing I don't understand is why there is so much emphasis on the wights not being able to swim
You do know that none of them knew about the dragon, right?

creepy manlet watching you fucking your aunt

>implying she'll probably just become another tyrant

I doubt anything smart will ever happen in this show. All you people who believe they're still setting things up for a payoff are retarded.

Did you miss the part where she almost had him killed? And Jaime? There is no team Lannister anymore.

They can't swim but they might be able to walk on the bottom. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a moment like that in the next season where the iron islands or something get overrun suddenly.

So Euron's going to move his inevitable betrayal up the schedule when he hears about the iron isles getting attacked?

It was just an example. The shock value would make HBO consider such a thing.

>It's not far off to assume the wights would be able to use ships to travel to far off lands if they wanted to.
And where 8s he goung to get those ships