You're given 2M dollars and almost unlimited creative and casting control to write...

You're given 2M dollars and almost unlimited creative and casting control to write, produce and direct a pilot episode for a TV show to air on primetime cable television. Just keep in mind that any money you don't spend for the pilot goes back to the bank. Also, should the pilot be picked for a full season, you immediately get 500K but you HAVE to pass the whole control of the show to Dabid and Cuse & Lindelof. Your name will appear at the beginning of every new episode as "Created By".
What is the show about?

The sweatshop

jewish influence in media, politics, and banking

The Holocaust.
Use the $2m to accurately depict how Shlomos were separated from their families and burnt in gas ovens. Throw in some gay struggles in there and bam! Instant funding

why is Sup Forums so generally obsessed with jews?

It'd be about the scheming of jews and their torture of young children.

Hollywood

why do you care?

Cunnies.
Also screw these hacks, I want to hire Dan Schneider.

partially because white people get constantly lambasted for over representation when it's mostly jews, it's like they're doing their jew shit while using white people as a shield to take all the flak

but jews are white

Maybe you ought to do some basic reasearch before asking stupid questions

They're in a privileged position where they can be white when they want to be but also Jewish and oppressed when it benefits them meaning they get the best of both worlds

I'd make a mini-series where the bad guy wins at the end

Fuck off, kike.

Silent Hill miniseries

I would make an exhaustive adaptation of The Grapes of Wrath, including the interstitial chapters that are unrelated to the A plot. Everyepisode would be one chapter.

I think you're confusing skin color with etnicity.

Kikes are an ethnic group. Ethnic groups are by definition genetically related. Whether you want to call them a race or not depends on how broadly you draw the definition. Since I don't consider Syrians and Lebanese to be white, I don't consider the closely related kikes white either. They're not a European native population. They are mixed with whites for sure, but so are american niggers.

Historic drama about the thirty years war

I would honestly love to watch this

Jews pioneer and pioneered film making. They might use it to propogate ideas that you don't agree with, but they're also indirectly or probably directly responsible for the films and tv that you like. Why can't you give them credit for this? Are you really saying that we was filmmakerz an shit?

It's like if you liked jazz, but constantly complained about niggers.

I don't like jazz and I hate niggers

The only reason jews "pioneered filmmaking" was to push their agendas from the very start. The technology was white man's work.

so, you don't like film?

I spend money producing a show about drugs and cars and steal all the drugs and cars before we even get to shooting. That or I "produce" a show about money laundering

and you think white people are responsible for everything of value about filmmaking?

Because film making technique has constantly been developed and improved.

>The technology was white man's work.
lol we wuz filmmakerz an sheet

When you say "the jews" you really mean "us jews", right? Because your only method of arguig seems to be deflecting. Shove your pilpul up your ass, hebe.

Kikes push agenda in the media. This includes film. Whether I have enjoyed somethig some kike has produced at some point is irrelevant when discussing the destructive shit being pushed off a conveyor with a clear political goal in mind, and it definitely does not excuse it. What you're essentially saying is that you should let a thief take your tv simply because he told a funny joke at some point.

>haha we sure deflected those dumb goyim away
>the mechanic fixes your car whenever you pay him, you should accept that he fucks your wife too

Slippery fuckers, ain't ya

art piece about me spending two millions on cocaine and hookers

i call it "pure as snow"

The Stand.

You'd have to take a lot of artistic liberty to really make it interesting, but I like the setting and some of the characters. Maybe dedicate each 30 minute episode on focusing on just one character and really emphasize the isolation.

> for a TV show to air on primetime cable television.
wow, best opportunity in my life to tell the truth to ignorant americans

Jews love to play double agent against Whites

Im a kiwi we don't even have jews in NZ.

I just don't get that if you think Jews are responsible for everything, why can't you also appreciate them for the stuff you like. They're like thiefs?

Jews fuck you over, sure, but they also give you all this stuff you completely take for granted, and you have this huge persecution complex. You're basically a nigger.

cast the teen nigger from stranger things and idris elba in a remake of sanford&son but make it modern and darker

>Whether I have enjoyed somethig some kike has produced at some point is irrelevant when discussing the destructive shit being pushed off a conveyor with a clear political goal in mind
>the mechanic fixes your car whenever you pay him, you should accept that he fucks your wife too

One thing is relevant on Sup Forums, the other is relevant on Sup Forums