Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/549/222/494/boycott-zoolander-2-for-its-offensive-representation-of-non-binary-individuals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy on the left for not being forthcoming regarding his penis. This is tantamount to rape.

>This is tantamount to rape.
You are unironically and legally correct.
>rape in most jurisdictions involve getting sex through deceit and false pretenses

Mike Pence see's Melania naked for the first time.

>curved penis
there is nothing worse than to see a woman struggling to handle it

>SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A CONCRETE DILDO?!?

>guy
>his
EXCUSE ME!?

>tfw this comedy will never be accepted again

Feels bad

SHART

>muh oppression by SJWs
Is there anything you guys can't find a way to whine about?

So you're telling me the point is not valid and scenes like this wouldn't be shit on by people on twitter?

Hnngghh

dumb roastie

What's wrong with his eye?

As a kid I thought she pooped.

Yeah god forbid someone on twitter didn't like something. You're so oppressed, poor thing.

she did!

Cockeysville literally

same and I thought everyone was grossed out at kissing someone who pooped themself

Stop being so dense, you know full well this wouldn't fly anymore

>(((they))) advertising another cutdick
disgusting

Sure it would, this is just your retarded alt right imaginary oppression kicking in. Truly the most delicate snowflakes. You've managed somehow to make SJWs look like brave strong warriors. I don't know how you did it, but here we are, whining about how a joke about chicks with dicks would somehow not allowed when it would and how sad that is for you. Unreal.

What about the tranny in how to lose friends and alienate people? That was played for laughs

Or the tranny monster in zoolander 2

Oh Angelo.

Except you're wrong.

Can you stop projecting and see alt right/pol everywhere?
Your comments are pretty fucking ironic as you do the same whining but from the other side.
If someone says this wouldn't fly anymore how the hell do you know their political stance? It's just a fucking fact people are less open to this stuff nowadays.
He didn't say anything about him being oppressed.

Played for laughs but not at their expensive, it was just a joke about misunderstanding. Pretty sure if the scene had played out different where he was violently sick after finding out it would have been bashed

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/549/222/494/boycott-zoolander-2-for-its-offensive-representation-of-non-binary-individuals/

Trans jokes aren't allowed anym-

have you been living under a rock?

it's not called Bangkok by natives, which renders the whole pun completely null and void

>I can't tell the difference between something not being allowed and someone else not liking it
So if anyone complains about anything, somehow it's an oppression on you. Got it.

Top kek.

No, but flat out trans-phobic comedy won't be done again

Papshmire

Done recently and literally examples given in this thread.