It's racist when white actor plays asian character

>it's racist when white actor plays asian character
>it's okay when black actor plays white character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrqwHMHi6s
riceinstitute.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Open-Defecation-in-the-World-national-2012.jpg
thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2015/03/15.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to leftist double standards. It never starts making sense.

Dude, Asians make more money on average than whites and there are way more of them worldwide. This means they're oppressed because they're not disadvantaged enough to claim whites are oppressing them, you fucking shitlord.

This. Being able to claim oppression by whites is a human* right.

*colonizing Neanderthals excluded, sorry whites

Are new in this?

When whites aren't taking every role from Asian men and forcing this cuckshit down everyone's throats, maybe then you can pretend to have a right to complain.

>shitload of movies do whitewashing
>"ok how about we try someone with a different race?"
>NOOO REEEEEE GENUCAIDE

I don't understand why whites don't just take back their roles from blacks instead of taking more and more roles from Asians.

It's pretty disgusting that you're trying to justify it for yourselves instead of trying to stop it altogether.

the point

your head

White men being superior to asian ''men'' and having more charisma is not their fault.When you're asian(not mixed) you have less than %1 chance to be attractive.

>u mad azn boiiz?

funny that today is now blacks, right?

From the way he worded his leave, it sounds more like the production is a disaster and the movie is being shit so he left via virtue signaling than him actually stepping out of the role for someone else.

yeah same thing is happening with blacks today but whites can compete unlike asians

I know this is what you tell each other. I know whites really feel this way and want to destroy the Asian races and drive them to extinction. That's not your fault, that's your nature. I know you hate us the most despite everything we do to try to play by Western rules. But I do hope we wake up before it's too late, stand up for ourselves and fight back.

Asians need to know whites want nothing more than to kill and breed them out of existence.

t. asian masculinity

But seriously, you're making a grave tactical error siding against whites. Other nonwhites hate you, and you'll be the first they purge after us. East Africa was proof.

If that was a real thing, do you think you would be able to fight back?Honorabru death is the only answer for you my midget pal.

i don't get that pic.... it's just one actress

>Sup Forums never whines about how this is interracial propaganda even though the wm/af pairing is the most common interracial couple shown in Hollywood movies and tv shows
>Sup Forums only bitches when it's a wf with another race
Really makes you think
Why is everyone on this board so racially insecure and hypocritical

it pisses me off that whites treat us as allies even though they step on us.

well i hate niggers and kikes but as a fan of BPRD ben daimo is really asian looking and way older than this dude, i think characters should be the race they were in the book/comic regardless lol

because you're not dealing with adults. you're dealing literally with teenagers and manchildren

It's fine, keep talking. Keep telling yourselves we'll never fight back. Keep having every institution in the world push your agenda to wipe Asians from existence. Tell us we're robots for wanting to work hard or assholes for wanting to preserve our culture and pride. Keep pushing it and see how far you get before we snap.

>"We announce that Idris Elba replaces Ed Skrein as Major Ben Daimio"
>everyone silent

It's fine, brother. Let these dipshits keep talking shit. We'll remember every word of it and every scorn. And when the time comes, there won't be any mercy to spare.

problem is this very movie has some white character being played by a black

dude theres like a trillion of you... race mixing is gay but no way these corny azn female white male couples on tv are gonna effect the 90 billion chinks in china lmao you arent going extinct.

Fuck off back to r*ddit

You have a victim complex and possibly schizophrenia.

Whites and Asians are both conquering races. Whites just happened to have the industrial revolution first. If it had gone the other way, you think Asians would have let a single Aztec, African or Aboriginal go unenslaved? I think not.

Don't be deluded about your true (((enemy))).

Wow so progressive, Idris Elba has a huge talent! Can't wait! Who cares about color amirite.

oh yeah im against that. which character?

Don't worry guys, when a character is needed that whines about every little fucking thing 24x7, I'm sure a white guy will get the call.

>Just want a good Hellboy movie
>Another one shaping up to be bad

And don't give me that shit about Del Toro's movies being good. Sure, he tries his hardest to emulate Mignola's visual style, but he didn't really come close. His movies are filled with sincere weirdness, which is good, but they still have dumb shit like the forced Liz/Hellboy romance and really awkward and goofy monster work.

It's a hard thing to actually translate to film, but I had hoped with today's technology in CG, we might close, but now it might just be a disaster from a core movie making standpoint.

>culture and pride
>raping and torturing women because of insecurities and inferiority complex

good luck with that ching chong

some ginger girl i dont know her name

liz?

L O L

no its Alice Monaghan

>asians
>conquering races

Tell that to the koreans

also
>it's okay when black actor plays black character

Alice. Hellboy's love interest in the last two volumes or so. The little girl whose background is firmly rooted in Celtic folklore because she's captured by fairies and replaced with a Changeling that Hellboy tortures and interrogates with iron tongs.

Who then goes on to be Hellboy's herald as King of England as he traverses Arthurian myths. So, you know, perfect fodder to race swap to a black person.

there's two decent Hellboy movies though

You Asians got the dose of school shooter Neanderthal autism even worse than Europeans did. Neanderthal DNA is a helluva drug.

wait, they're making another hellboy?

Remember what happened to Gods of Egypt and all the black whiney shit that happened

Ravebending and Casting a black actor is already the epitome of whineness

THIS FAGGOT IS HELLBOY???!?!

dun dun dun!

*blocks your path*

eh i think he can pull it off, i wish Ed Skrein was still in the movie though, I like that guy :/

ah i remember the iron tongs part. yeah i could make a irish arent white joke but they are and this is gay. i wish theyd just leave hellboy alone and not make this gay shit

When will (((they))) finally admit to their agenda of white genocide?

>the answer to whitewashing is blacktarring

Youre taking memes way too seriously buddy. Stay off the internet for a few weeks

Yeah we know your game. You push it in every movie and series about how you're gonna breed us out of existence. You think we didn't notice? You think we haven't been counting? We know the score and we know how you want to destroy us. Keep pushing. Go ahead, I want you to keep pushing and don't stop. Just a little bit more every second until you've taken everything and there's nothing left for us to lose.

hes the "punch some nazis in the face" guy

All the butthurt whiney leftist and liberals
This casting in sued
Kek

If you're talking about the animated films, sure. I still find Sword of Storms weird because it makes a feature film out of cobbling together a bunch of unrelated Hellboy stories into his traipse through some vaguely Asian elseworld as part of the eponymous quest. In a way that it all feels like unrelated filler.

Blood and Iron is good though.

I'm neither american or alt-right, or racist. Forced diversity has opposite effect on me. As a non-american i'm considering to stop watching Hollywood movies until this anti-white shit stops.

STOP

You are currently posting in a race baiting thread that is not about kikes.

Don't fall for divide and conquer. KNOW YOUR TRUE FOE.

I call it balckshit smearing

literally like half of the planet's population is asian you schizo lmao

You're like half the world population. How can you be outbred?

I had no intention of watching a Hellboy reboot that's not directed by Del Torro.
This kind of political shit only convinced me even more to avoid it.

>Ed Skrein thinking he is the good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrqwHMHi6s

This feels like a manufactured story created by the studio to get people talking about a Hellboy reboot nobody wants

Its pretty obvious if you spend five minutes on Sup Forums. Put a white male in any coupling and you'll get dozens of
>oh yes, my dick, et cetera
Bonus points if you imply minority women love white cock

Seems like its a PR friendly way of getting out of some shitty Hellboy reboot

Try bashing whites and try bashing Asians on Twitter.

See which one gets you fired, you microdicked rice farmer.

>>it's racist when white actor plays asian character

Uhhh unless it's a white Jew.

Nobody in anime looks asian.

Fuck off and stop feigning ignorance, we know the genocide game you're playing. First it's killing, then the outbreeding follows. You did that exact same shit in America and Hawaii with the natives and then you tried to do it again in Japan and Vietnam. Hell you still plan to do it with China, only you didn't count on them having nukes so you're changing tactics. Trying to make every American movie about Chinese girls hopping white dick. And of course trying to get Vietnamese girls to hop Boyega dick. It's fucking disgusting and the more you deny it, the more I know you really are devoid of any humanity. Fucking sick, kill yourselves.

The chosen can do no wrong.

But seriously, why hasn't every gentile race not fired up the ovens at this point? Is there anyone fucking left who hasn't been wronged?

They buy people in power. If they can't buy them, they destroy them.

Ironically, they do it with our own money, given as reparations.

Why do people keep referring to this as a reboot? Is it because it's not by Del Toro? I don't think they're touching the origin story again. From what I can tell, we're going to get some bits of Wake the Devil and Darkness Calls mashed together.

>implying anyone wants 3 billion hapas

kek

I remember when people were arguing
>it's just business, they need a white lead for it to make money because people love white leads

This. It's disgusting for Asians to mix below their race. Pure Asians are much smarter.

I don't agree with it but it's like you guys purposefully misunderstand what people are asking for when they say that want diversity.

Are you actually autistic? Look at Asian films and tell me how many white protagonists there are? 0. If you want to see Asians in film watch Asian films, they have some good ones desu

retard the major has blue eyes how is she asian lol

Just face it, the asian boy is finished. You cannot compete with superior western men.

>le im totally not an sjw but I understand their point of view poster
Nice try

There's nothing wrong with offering asian actors a chance, they really don't have that many

I mean even Sup Forums complains about it every once in a while, you people really whine about everything

Where were you reading that? Tumblr? Sup Forums? Where do you get your expert opinions from?

>article clearly about whites taking jobs away from Asians
>still manages to bring blacks into it

Take responsibility for your own shit.

Well yeah it's easy to understand points of view even if you don't agree with them. Are you retarded?

this show literally has a black playing a white character

Jews and Japanese are the only races I respect desu. Both have overcome great adversity and succeeded in overwhelming odds. Look at the US. Jews are 1% of the population but a quarter of all Nobel laureates. University faculty are sometimes a quarter or even half Jews. They've done very well in business, science, politics, law and so on. And as a nation, they're surrounded on all sides by hostile countries yet they built it to first world standards and a hub of science and development.

They have one of the most profitable film industries in their ancestral homeland.
lol at bitter Asian Americans

>not noticing obvious double standards

I didn't expect you to own up to it. But I already fucking. I fucking know and you can't fucking tell me it isn't happening because even if you feign ignorance, history can't.

See this? Notice the three Asian nations that were never colonized by Europe (Japan, Siam/Thailand, Korea)?

riceinstitute.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Open-Defecation-in-the-World-national-2012.jpg

Now look at the present map for public defecation.

thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2015/03/15.png

It lines up exactly perfectly. Coincidence? Fuck no. It all adds up. India was the most thoroughly colonized country in Asia and ended up as the worst example of a people literally incapable of pooing in the loo.

You can't deny this, there's literally no other explanation for how this could be possible. It's obviously not the endgame but it's indicative of the sickness you're trying to inflict on Asia. You want to colonize not to bring civilization but to destroy it and make a population so fucking dependent and helpless that they literally can't stop shitting in the fucking streets like animals. And that's how you want to keep us. Like animals.

Only you didn't count on pockets of Asia not having any of it. Yeah we're fighting back and we're taking what's ours.

are asians really offended by this shit? isn't it always some white cuck trying to score some good goy marx points?

its almost always some white cunt getting offended on behalf of some non-white group, even if said group doesn't actually give two shits.

Reboot is not synonymous with origin story

>it's racist when white actor plays asian character
>it's okay when black actor plays white character
Here's how it works: they want to see more non-white actors getting work, so when a white actor gets cast as a non-white character, that sort of goes against what they want whereas, when a non-white actors gets cast at all, it's what they want.

If you argument is that Japanese don't have blue eyes, use contacts. And she's canonically a robot body. If your argument is the audience thinks she's white, everyone thinks anime characters are their own race. I'm not Japanese, but her name is Kusunagi, she speaks Japanese and lives in Tokyo. She seems Japanese to me at least.
I meant someone here

Dude but don't worry we don't hate white peoples lmao

How is it a double standard? White guys don't have trouble getting cast in hollywood, Asians do. For it to be hypocritical it would have to be comparable. It's also a character of Asian descent in the movie, the black character is just an American

So what is it supposed to be synonymous with? It's the same universe with the same character, just new ones introduced. It doesn't supplant the original two movies by Del Toro's events or name itself just "Hellboy," it's Hellboy with a subtitle.

So how is it a reboot?

Let's not forget, Alice Monaghan who is a pale redheaded Irish woman from 50's Ireland in the Hellboy comics is a black woman in the new movie.

I guess we'll be seeing her drop out of the movie too now, right?