Why didn't he just carry a rifle

Why didn't he just carry a rifle

Why didn't you just pay attention to the movie?

Why didn't the Eagles just fly over Mordor and drop the One Ring into Mount Doom?

>doesn't know that the only people it's ok to indiscriminately kill is Nazis
in today's world he'd be labeled a nazi sympathetic and bikelock'd for his crimes.

Why didn't he just not sign up for the marines

The only reason some people hated this movie is because they don't know this was a true story and it's even more impressive the real feat.

he was a medic anyway

also (((JEW HATING CIS WHITE MEL GIBSON REEEEEE)))

What's a medic gonna do with a gun?
Shoot the life back into someone?

>giraffe neck

This is not a normal human.

overdose people with syringes

The only criticism i've heard are the action scenes, which are fair enough. They don't reach spielberg hollywood levels with all those nuanced war is hell stuff. It's just over the stop with people blowing up into the air and nips almost being treated like cartoon characters. Still I liked it and hugo weaving gave the performance of his career.

I'm a navy seal and I concure medics don't ever shoot one time my medic forgot his gun for a mission and he was given the Medal of Honor I can't tell you his name though it's classified

>it's not okay to kill people but it's okay to help people do it

>Medal of Honor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

what

T
The camera works makes them look nauseating and as ugly as possible too.

he kinda helped both sides. also if you lose and arm you cant kill people. but by avoiding bloodlose a medic can save your life

He was a cunt, he could have just carried a rifle and not used it, would have saved a lot of fucking around

whats the point of carrying a gun if you are not going to use it?
meybe give the gun someone who will actualliy going to use it in war?

Because fell-beasts, Nazgul and Sauron himself. Not to mention, the orc army would've launch catapults in hopes of hitting it.

summer is still here eh?

> Refuses to pick up a rifle and shoot some targets.

So, like... Would he refuse to use a rifle to hunt deer?

Does it apply to anything that could be a weapon? Is he unable to pick up hammers, or like, planks of wood?

because he is a pussy liberal. sorry for being redundant.

Of course it is. There's a massive degree of separation between doing something yourself, and helping someone else do something.

>Kicks a grenade and slaps another one mid air in a span of 2 seconds
Yeah real story goy. As real as history channel's ancient aliens

Why? To be made a target without the possibility of firing back?

Japs didn't care if you had a rifle or not or even that you were a medic, if you were not a Jap you were a valid target.