Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abisQgKoOvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>these Moses parallels
is Night King the good guy?

WoW ripped off GoT.

WoW had better music

youtube.com/watch?v=abisQgKoOvw

Can't believe the Lich King oops I mean the Night King resurrected Sindragosa oops I mean Viserion. Sad!

This. Night King is pretty much a Lich King knock-off.

>700ft wall collapses
>Perfectly smooth ground to walk over

This triggered me the most
Would have been cool visuals to show the wights crawling all over it

Will there be pandas next season?

I hate nu males who think blizzard have ever had an original thought in their head.

The last mission of TFT is literally called A symphony of frost and flame you autistic faggots.

Who gives a fuck? WoW ripped off plenty of other stories' lore.
This.

Shouldn't the water level rise when all that ice fell?

>This. Night King is pretty much a Lich King knock-off.

You do realise that the Song of Ice and Fire is older than WoW

s8ep1 starts with a tsunami in essos

>You do realise that the Song of Ice and Fire is older than WoW
you do realise that the tv show is like 3 seasons ahead of the books

>you do realise that the tv show is like 3 seasons ahead of the books
you do realise that GRRM imagined the Night King as a the ice villain before WoW's Lich King and envisioned the whole lore as well as the end of the story before the show was filmed

You do realize that almost everything that's happened has been heavily foreshadowed in the books

>"i imagined it before you did it"
>"you read in my mind and copied me"
is this really your argument?
kek

>GRRM imagined the Night King as a the ice villain before WoW's Lich King

FALSE

There is no fucking Night King in the books. Or rather there is but he's a completely different character, a fallen Night's Watchman.

Also the walkers are like whispy elves in the books with completely unclear motivation and origin so far. So fuck you.

And the Lich King is a Malekith ripoff, which himself is a Sauron ripoff.

Blizzard are time travellers?

kek

Finally Tormund can finish his last infusion quest

It's still a rip-off of a rip-off, which really doesn't make it any better.

Anyone that played WoW knows that they "complimented" GRRM plenty of times, the Lich King is nothing special.

The Frost King troll in the Council in ToT says "Winter is coming," there used to be a gnome named Tyrion in Stormwind Keep, there's the Night Watch in Duskwood (though whether that is actually a reference, that's hard to say. It could just literally be a "night watch," after all, whereas the organization in A Song of Ice and Fire is "Night's Watch").

There's a Blood Elf named Khalisi (or something like that) in Storm Peaks, too.

that's all fantasy you fuck

LMAO
M
A
O

WoW is full of pop culture references. That's not the point we're discussing here.

>That's not the point we're discussing here.
>discussing
>Sup Forums

woah boy, you have to go back

Did I strike a nerve?

You're thinking of the Night's King when you imagine the former Night's Watch guy, not the Great Other (show's Night King)

holy cow look at this redditor

Fucking hacks

all these threads get flooded with underage/braindead retards like this faggot. Just because first 4 books predate WotLK doesn't mean this imagery predates it dumbass.
and then we get newfags like this trying to fit in As someone who's always hated WoW with a passion you're a retard if you think this. Vanilla was a fucking masterpiece and a monumental achievement in game design. It's one of the only important moments in video games. They had literal geniuses working on that game, high IQ underachievers who could've been more influential in another career field but still gave us in my opinion the most important video game. And obviously the lore and setting drew inspiration from hundreds of sources, the game design alone was a massive risk they're not gonna have some retarded hack video game writer have a stake in whether the project was a success or not.

Like it or not GoT, ASoIaF, whatever medium you retards consume this trash in, this bullshit isn't important. It's mindless character drama manchild tier escapist fantasy with no other value. It's not art, it's not pretty, it's definitely not innovative in any way.

>As someone who's always hated WoW with a passion

Yeah, you're really selling me on that one, ass-breath.

deep and edgy. have you read infinite Jest?

>2017
>still believing that moon is egg

ISHYGDDT

>this thread again
So original OP.

>>shooting a steampunk iron star at a pit lord is the same as firing a ballista at a flying dragon

k

They couldn't even copy it correctly. Blizzard's scene actually has a beat to it, with high and low points. The way Sindragosa roars and the undead cheer. The way the entire valley lights up blue. The way Arthas smirks as he remembers his father's lesson. GoT had none of that.

>ass-breath
DELET

for regardless if you like Game of Thrones books and you're older than 20 you need to sort your shit taste out