10 days until we all float too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Info for stupid majority: dead bodies float in the sewers

Nope I'll wait for the korean rip

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

IT is going to flop because of its R Rating.

THIS SEPTEMBER

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

Fuck, I thought it came out this weekend

OOOOH WA AH AH AH

why didn't they cast Henry Cavill as Beverly's dad?

I can't wait for IT

[spolier]i worry about u bevvy[/spoiler]

>post yfw Adrian and Don are gonna be an interracial trans couple in part 2

Finn's in this movie. I wuv Finn very much.

OOOOOH OOOH

brap brap richie

is this pasta

You're delusional

It's wanna be successfull pasta.

This clown looks like utter shit. The first one was effective in a way that it looked inviting but had a sinister presence, the new design just fulfills the audience's expectations which is incredibly lazy.

This is literally the opposite

Tim Curry one tried so hard to act badass and menacing but it's actually creepy at all, it's just a dude in makeup
This one is creepy yet somehow has an otherworldly attractiveness to him, which is exactly how he was in the book

He's so goddamn cute. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years.

I can't wait to get down with the sickness this september. I will be on the edge of my seat.

why so serious beverly

WHY

SO

SERIOUS

I disagree. Most of the time tim's penny wise is acting almost foolish in a sense and didn't reveal his intimidating nature until the last minute. This one provokes fear immediately and that comes off as try hard

I'll rip a fart in your face

Stop being gay

What are the chance were getting the full movie this time?

What are the chance it will fuck a new generation if they allow the kids to have a orgy?

So that means Tim Curry didn't get the character then

>looks like a member of Slipknot
>provokes fear

only thing I'm afraid of is that he's going to break into "Freak On A Leash"

>was told to clean my room
>didn't do it

SHE'S
GONNA
FREAK

The orgy scene is already filmed
youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4

I don't care about the book, I was directly comparing the mini series with the new movie. If we're talking about the book then you're probably right but I cant weigh in on that because I haven't read it.

every time I read this it just makes me buy another ticket

>orgy
Dude they would never put that in no matter how violent the movie is

That's exactly my point,it's cheesy

What's up Muschietti?

If you are planning to see this garbage at theatres you need to kys

Imagine being hyped for a crappy pointless reboot where the main draw was a creepy clown and already you can see the new clown design is pure garbage

Damn I can't believe you haven't gone to bed yet. Your memes are embarrassing.

>Inb4 nostalgia fags pretending this looks bad compared to the garbage that was the miniseries

That's not what they're doing here. They're not trying to do that. They're making a different movie more in line with the book. In the book, Pennywise wasn't enticing. He was creepy and the only reason kids didn't run for the hills was because of the glammer the thing was capable of.

He was charming to Georgie all of once, but even then Georgie noticed the smell of the sewers and that something was wrong. But the sounds and smell of the carnival kept him in place, lulling him

You can't make the audience smell what Georgie is smelling in a movie. So you have to do other things to give a simultaneous allure and creep factor.

Let the old shit go. Judge this on what this movie is going for and this movie's merits

What is this meshugga

Have the adults been cast yet?

The new clown design is literally the worst thing I have ever fucking seen. You can tell the shills are here because there are actually mongs defending it

What if they're both shit? What demographic are those people in your universe?

mom's gonna float

OOOOH WA AH AH AH

OH WAH AH AH AH
FLOAT UP
COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

I've never seen It and I also love Clowns and think Clowns can potentially be sexy...should I watch this movie?

No, don't justify its existence. It didnt need to be made.

Georgie looked pretty disturbed in the sewer scene. He kept looking away and then when Pennywise got too aroused by Georgie's pucci Georgie got really spooked

The spoilers are out and:

THE GANGBANG IS COMPLETELY CUT OUT. THERE'S NOTHING. NOT EVEN KISSING. THEY JUST WALK OUT OF THE SEWER HOLDING HANDS

This clown looks like it's been designed by some 15 year old on deviantart. Why is it so shit?

The director said they didn't film that scene a couple weeks ago. It's not a spoiler.

>hand holding
lewd

shocker.

Anyone that really thought/hoped there would be a train running scene is degenerate as fuck.

Because clowns are le ebil xDD

i shppose you could do better, right?

ok cool I'll continue loving clowns on my own then

>tfw no qt clown gf

not an argument

OOOOH WA AH AH AH
GET
DOWN
WITH
THE SICKNESS

Clowns aren't evil, IT is, it chose the form of a clown because the kids were scared of clowns, so the bullshit about Pennywise is supposed to be inviting is retarded

I haven't seen the full one yet. Just the one that was cut down to a minute and put on YouTube. I'll judge it when it actually comes out in the movie

Perhaps you're right but the new design is comically bad.

I stayed up past my bedtime..... ON A SCHOOL NIGHT! MOM'S GONNA FLOOOOOOOAT

No, once IT will be massive hit, then they can start casting adults because only then big names will be interested. I want Amy Adams to play adult Bev.

>I want Amy Adams
Yes, yes.

MOMS GONNA FLOAT

MOMMY user WANTS FLOATIES

MOM'S GONNA FLOAT

Who will be the lucky actor who gets the honor of beating her then fucking her and giving her multiple orgasms? I think pic related would be kino.

>DUDE JUMPSCARES LMOA

Gonna go ahead and assume Amy won't be signing up for a B part in an ensemble jump scare horror sequel any time soon, chief.

>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Could you sound less assblasted?

Amy likes to combine serious Oscar movies with fun blockbusters. Arrival and Batman v Superman.

yikes white men melt like candle wax

arrival was an oscar movie? it was terrible imo
should have went with The Master

>we'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only need THE EDDDGGEEEE

This blatant shilling on Leddit

>scratches asshole

Jesus Christ, they're fucking with pedos and shippers by this point
Jack is the gayest thing

>95% RT
>$200M in the US, not sure overseas
Screencap this my dudes

Here IT comes out October 19th

>i don't read books, so i didn't know what to expect

>i love REACTIONS! XD the black kid and the jewish kid didn't get enough screentime, though

>it's a very generic horror movie

>it's two hours long, but the black kid and the jewish kid STILL didn't get enough screentime. it's 2017, goys

>please watch our-i mean, the movie! it's """"good""""!

you'll meme too you'll meme too you'll meme too

YOU'LL REDDIT TOO

You listen to the audio book recently haven't you? If you haven't he does almost every book, he does them well too, I recently went and wanted to re-read the book and just grabbed the audio book off audible.

you'll float 2
you'll float 3
you'll float 4
you'll float 5
you'll float 6
you'll float 7th of September
GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

WHY do you post the same shit in every fucking IT thread

hola jorge
¿querés un globito?

I know a few people who do this just to get you fags not to see movies and tv. He calls it anti-shilling. It drives you guys up the wall.

Is that supposed to be Nicole Kidman?

Does he think he's going to make a difference? He really didn't learn anything from the Wonder Woman anti-shill disaster did he?

I remember like it was yesterday when the chupacabras killed Jorge.

No but he had a hand in Spiderman Homecoming, Valarian, King Arthur, and A cure for wellness, I would only call one of those bad, but none of them should have gotten the hate you guys slung after the anti-shilling.

MOM'S GONNA FLOAT

GOAT pasta

KEK

R A U N C H Y

It's a meme ya dip