BTFO

BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

katherinemarlowe.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/people-of-color-in-regency-england-research-post/
youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao
do the cucks at BBC really believe that

>britcucks give money to BBC so they can make this shit

wew

>fictional media telling audience other fictional media is fictional

>license fee

>Jesus
>black
Holy shit, you bongs actually pay for this

They don't, not really. It's a project to rewrite British history to encourage the blacks and Pakis to feel some connection or loyalty to the country.

BBC is dedicated to progressive historical revisionism.

lmao, the brits are dead set on crazy historical revisionism

what is the name of this show``

>dude, atheism lmao

bump

This is actually disgusting.

>to encourage the blacks and Pakis to feel some connection or loyalty to the country.
unlike they feel now, is that right?
so is BBC actually the good guy, trying to make the darkies hate the UK less?

that sounds pretty desperate

lmfao

katherinemarlowe.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/people-of-color-in-regency-england-research-post/

>0.2%

CIVIC NATIONALISM
I
V
I
C

BRITS

PAY

FOR THIS

It's to brainwash whites into thinking things have always been this way. Bunch of cunts.

I think we can safely say Jesus was darker than people imagine him to be when they think about long hair messianic figure, at least it geographic details and time frame of his life are accurate.

In turn alienating the native population and inciting racial hatred more than ever before.

The population of non-whites in Britain at the time would have been less than 1 percent

reminder that this is what is being pumped day-in day-out into the soft, impressionable minds of today's youth

there will come a day where you will be the out-of-touch grandpa whose outdated ideas about medieval times and how it wasn't a vibrant, multi-cultural, exotic society will only be met with a dismissive eye-roll

They didn't do that one though. 3rd party did that.

should have said brown

He would look like a Palestinian
He wasn't Black

not if we stop it

These things take time. The younger generation sees it and just assume blacks were already around.

Nearly every country in Europe has a TV license fee, you know that, right?

lol what the fuck are you gonna do about it

Jesus lived in Palestine so he looked like a Palestinian, a little tan. He wasn't a fucking black ass oogabooga.

How can us a bunch of NEETs stop this normies don't give a shit they are satisfied with watching TV tell any normie about demographic replacement they either don't care, think you're crazy or call you racist.

but not every country uses that money to pump out this kind of garbage, you know that, right?

The still published, they still commisioned it and paid for it.

jesus is white you smuck, everyone in that area was white back then when they were jews, jesus would look like someone from greece or a jew from new york

Getting so tired of this shit everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw

0.2-2%, actually. Similar to now.

Those aren't Celts, they're Picts. And it's not impossible for black slaves to have run away from Roman rule to join them. There's graves of niggers from the Roman period in the UK

>jews
>white

off yourself

In a letter from Pontius Pilate:

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:
A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
(The letter continues...)

You're wrong, but thanks for playing. Go to Germany or Austria once in awhile.

t. Swiss.

Didn't commission it, they paid for it, though.

>The younger generation sees it and just assume blacks were already around.

except no as these revisionistic arguments are so easily debunked, and this will be the reason for the future race wars of europe.

No. See, Doctor Who is fiction. That means what happens on the screen didn't happen in real life. The writers just make it up.

Wrong.

Palestinians were heavily mixed with arabs after the arab conquests in 500-600, the original Levantese were fairer and also mixed more with greeks.

>Similar to now.

You are a liar.

I love the best thing Sup Forums can do is screech and reeee but won't actually do anything about it. They won't do research and call the BBC (or Hollywood, or the American TV companies, or any of the propaganda media like the German one, which incidentally is still owned by the British and Americans until 2099). They moan on a Burmese Etch-a-Sketch animation BBS which gets 500k visitors at one time a day at best and most of them don't come onto Sup Forums.

How about you guys actually do some research and call the BBC or Hollywood or whatever on what they show? But you won't.

>he thinks most kids debunk things.

UK's black population, according to latest consensus is something like 0%-3%. Pakis and shit? 3.8%-5%.

because the BBC doesnt fucking care that this isnt true, they know its not true you fucking dunce

Yes we pay for state TV channels.
And it's a fucking anachronism that has no reason existing in the age of Internet.
It should be abolished by now.

Fairer, yes. But not as fair as northern Europeans.
Regardless, my point is that he was not a black sub-saharan African.

Well the native population is being quickly bred out, so that won't be a problem for much longer. The natives are already a minority in two of their largest cities, including London.

The individual niggers who MIGHT have joined the enemy of the romans are nothing but a fucking footnote in history. This does not warrant them being depicted as if the picts were composed of niggers.

It's like claiming the handful of moorish traders and diplomats of medieval Europe warrants them to claim that Europe has always been multicultural melting pot of brown people.

>call the BBC or Hollywood
yeah im sure they are just misinformed and if we call them they'll fix it in the future tv and movie productions... theres nothing to do. reeeing on Sup Forums or ignoring it is the 2 option for people who dislike is

They don't have to when people who have brains will do it for them when they bring these retarded arguments up. People are not as stupid as the jews think they are, they may be fooled but if they have been fooled on such a blatant lie they will swing hard to the other side and all that programming will achieve the opposite effect.

African expatriates in the UK in mid 18th to 19th centuries made up at least 20% of the population. It was only in the late 19th century that the government forced them out because they wound up owning too much land.

>this guy is a tall white guy with a caucasian jaw, skull, proportions and brain, hes white
>he happens to write jew on his census paper instead of no religion or christian
>bruuh hes a Juuh and ISNT EVEN MUH WHITE. muh White. MUH white, hirr durr muu genes ee cant be white und a jew!!!

off YOUR self.

They're actually trying to piss us off, aren't they. Nobody outside America watches this trash anyway.

>Well the native population is being quickly bred out

Which is another component of the upcoming race wars. Europe will burn again because of these jews and a shitload of people are going to die. It's like their grand plan is to fucking have a genocide.

What's wrong with this? Blacks can be British.

are you fucking retarded

the conversation is about jews in palestine 2000 years ago you absolute troglodyte

Back this shit up, now.

Spotted the hook nosed kike.

WE

Source? There were quite a few 'messiahs' running around the time of Christ, hard to think Pontius would give care to any specific one

That nigress is so ugly it makes me mad. Why put that thing on TV?

Just use google, you ignorant fool.

>rewrite British history

Doctor who is a fantasy show you retard

It's called the BBC for a reason.

It's also one of the most popular TV shows in the world. People take fantasy shows and make them part of their life and thoughts. They base their morals around them and take lessons from them. Don't pretend this is meaningless.

Doctor Who is a BBC show. It is state media.

No anger. No disgust. Only sadness now

Yep Jesus was a jew

So you can't back it up.

You assert something like that, expect to be challenged.

kanglo-saxon theory confiremed

HAVE to pay for it.

It always was.

>2017
>white people still exist

When will it end?

in a few generations

>tfw your racist gramma wasn't actually racist

Literally the other way around.
30y+ people are communists when compared to gen z.
Disliking jews and wewuz jokes are the accepted mainstream culture now.
The younger the generation the more conservative it is.

>kanglo-saxon

30+ are right wing especially the ones with jobs, the 20+ are the weird SJW crowd

No, your opinion is not right.
Wish i saved the link to that study

>I just don't understand? Why is white nationalism and nazi sympathy on the rise?

Any good mods released recently?

She is so damn ugly. I can't get over how ugly she is. It is a she, right?

oh fuck.

>no one gets that Brits call every ethnic minority 'black"

No we don't.

What do I need to download on windows 10 to view webms?

I'm really glad I dropped this show. I actually made it all the way through season 8. It was about 1/10 for something truly great with everything else being notably shitty. Second worst show I've ever watched an extended amount of, first being American Horror Story.

>history is a whitewash
>history is the past

so he's claiming white people dominated the past? Seems pretty bigoted.

>BRITISH TAXES PAYED FOR THAT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It makes me so happy to know that my nation is doing better than ever, albeit a fraction of the size of Britain, yet Britain won the war, but lost it's empire and future.

Bye bye Britain.

hows that working

Any other brit here noticed in the past month on any channel besides based Dave the increase of pakis and blacks in adverts? Don't have anything against black people but fuck I hate pakis

No, we really don't.

you just uninstall the botnet you have infesting your computer known as Windows 10

>mfw britbongs actually have a channel called BBC
Can't make this shit up, folks.