Was this better than the first one?

Was this better than the first one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8
youtube.com/watch?v=sg3NFHv7ASo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the soundtrack? go to Sup Forums to discuss it

Both are GOAT.
Personally I rather re-watch the first one, but 2 is a hilarious sequel and a solid movie.

It's a sequel done right, although I do find some of the scenes with Fionna's parents boring.

Counting Crows >>>>>>> Smash Mouth

Everyone knows this.

When I think 2 I instantly think I Need a Hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8
It has one of the greatest scenes in the history of cinema so yes.

It has Puss in Boots so yes

no-one ever talks about eels man, they had a good scene in both films

The humour in the second one is when Dreamworks started turning to shit.

Movie references.
Lowest common denominator potty humour, the cat licking itself, people falling over, farting, burping.

Puss in Boots was a soulless inclusion to the series, literally just to appeal to the little kiddie crowd.

And this may not be a popular opinion, but the ending always bothered me. Shrek turned into a handsome human, Feona is a beautiful woman, so why don't they stay two beautiful attractive people and live happily ever after? You're telling me Feona enjoys having sex with Shreks disgusting warty ogre cucumber rather than sucking on human Shreks hard, white piece of meat?

You sound like a mad white boy jealous of Shrek's ogresized eshrektion.

I disagree.

Shrek 2 had more varied humor while the first one was DUDE FAIRY TALES ARE UNREALISTIC LMAO. You're also insane if you don't think the entire series was loaded with pop culture/movie references.

I see you hate all Shrek movies.

Shrek2 was besto
based pussinboots

stay mad white boit
white women are literally built for fat ogre dick
fiona got SHREKED

I'll go right ahead

Yes. Better animation, humor just as good if not better than the first, introduces new characters while bringing back solid supporting cast from first film, Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming are great, KNIGHTS, youtube.com/watch?v=sg3NFHv7ASo

KNIGHTS is my favourite part

Eels are a secretly a patrician band, their first three albums are hidden gems of late 90's/early 00's alt rock.

The first two movies were kino as fuck

Sadly, the others one are forgettable as fuck

They were both great and they have aged very well
I think 1 was overall was a more well-rounded film

The humor was the same, but 2's was less original.

Yes every second is funny. Shrek 1 has more dull moments

>that ground pepper in the eyes