REDPILL SCHOOLS

I've researched the most traditionalist, nationalistic colleges in the United States, and here's what I've come up with (see pic).

I don't think the college meme is going to die any time soon. A better strategy would be to promote these schools and divert them from the liberal institutions that dominate academia, but more critically, to start right wing nationalist student organizations within them to push popular opinion among students to a further redpilled position. If we could do this widespread we'd be able to shape the opinion of the educated population, and thus have a huge influence on politics.

These 15 schools are the starting point, but it can also be easily spread to any Christian liberal arts schools, predominately white Southern universities, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/2014/07/24/universities-with-the-most-conservative-students/
thebestschools.org/rankings/20-best-conservative-colleges-america/
colleges.niche.com/rankings/most-conservative-colleges/
newsmax.com/TheWire/best-colleges-conservative-values/2016/02/17/id/714718/
blog.prepscholar.com/most-conservative-colleges
bestcolleges.com/features/most-conservative-colleges/
thestreet.com/story/12946356/1/the-10-most-conservative-colleges-in-america.html
supforums.com/thread/85259167/politics/what-are-the-most-repilled-universities.html
crowdpac.com/games/lookup/universities
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7w_h34loA
collegexpress.com/lists/list/conservative-campuses/455/
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-search-selection/219310-right-wing-schools.html
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-search-selection/1762007-conservative-ivy-league-schools.html
students.yaf.org/top-conservative-colleges/
thinkprogress.org/report-americas-top-5-most-conservative-colleges-9e64d3cad007
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/11/30/heterodox-academys-guide-to-the-most-and-least-politically-diverse-colleges-first-edition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Republicans
nationalreview.com/corner/433559/yes-universities-discriminate-against-conservatives
businessinsider.com/the-most-conservative-colleges-in-the-us-2015-3
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/17/political-startup-crowdpac-quantifies-liberal-takeover-of-universities/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus dude, this is full autism

Note that I didn't make this graph. I just entered in the names of the schools I found notable into an internet tool that shows student and staff rankings for different schools. I just thought this was a nice way of illustrating the list.

How is Notre Dame? Being the biggest Catholic University it should be quite redpilled if it doesn't go way of De Paul. Too many colleges on that chart have too many black students.

Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord™

I honestly don't know much about Notre Dame. I'll look into it - I got these schools based on political polling, school philosophies, political and religious affiliations, and social policies, and Notre Dame wasn't a big name for those things, but it's very possible that's just an oversight.

>greek life
The fuck?

You have Harding University, super conservative affiliated with the Church of Christ, but you dont have other Church of Christ universities like Oklahoma Christian University?

Fraternities and sororities basically.

That school didn't come up in my preliminary research, but I'll definitely look into it if you recommend it. This list is pretty rough - I'm confident in all the schools I've included, but I'm not even trying to feign confidence in any exclusions. There are so many colleges in the US that I'd need to do a lot more research before I could claim to have anything close to comprehensive of good schools for redpilling

>an internet tool that shows student and staff rankings for different schools

What site/tool?

niche.com

I discovered it when researching grad schools. tbqh it's not really that useful of a website, but it is really interesting/fun for learning more about college life at different places

I dont know enough about the school specifically, but I do know that the Churches of Christ are super conservative like they dont drink or do drugs and dont allow their women to speak up or teach in church and they require their women to dress modestly etc.

thx. Sorry I just sold my last rare pepe, because I would give it to you if I had it.

ah, nice - thanks for the list, too!

Autist

If Trump wins I'm actually looking at settling in US so knowing the best schools is important for me. Great initiative

poetsandquantsforundergrads.com/2014/07/24/universities-with-the-most-conservative-students/
thebestschools.org/rankings/20-best-conservative-colleges-america/
colleges.niche.com/rankings/most-conservative-colleges/
newsmax.com/TheWire/best-colleges-conservative-values/2016/02/17/id/714718/
blog.prepscholar.com/most-conservative-colleges
bestcolleges.com/features/most-conservative-colleges/
thestreet.com/story/12946356/1/the-10-most-conservative-colleges-in-america.html
supforums.com/thread/85259167/politics/what-are-the-most-repilled-universities.html

crowdpac.com/games/lookup/universities

Notre Dame went to the left during the reign of President Hesburgh and Father McBrien. They were both traitors to the tradition. An old saying says, "go to Notre Dame, lose your faith". I am pretty sure things have not changed because Joe Biden was awarded at the last graduation.

Hard as shit to get into

Nice - I actually used a few of these to make this list, but there are a couple I don't know, and it's definitely worth looking over the names again (i.e. Auburn for getting #1 on one of the lists)

>Texas A&M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7w_h34loA

It does look conservative, it looks like a "christian church club for youngsters" or some shit.

true. Harding is a SJW hotbed.
>Including Harding
>But not Ouachita Baptist University where local Christian elites literally send their kids for pooled semi-arranged marriages
I shygddt

collegexpress.com/lists/list/conservative-campuses/455/
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-search-selection/219310-right-wing-schools.html
talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-search-selection/1762007-conservative-ivy-league-schools.html
students.yaf.org/top-conservative-colleges/
thinkprogress.org/report-americas-top-5-most-conservative-colleges-9e64d3cad007
heterodoxacademy.org/2015/11/30/heterodox-academys-guide-to-the-most-and-least-politically-diverse-colleges-first-edition/

>greek life
Almight kek i will never understand americans and their need for sororities its fucking stupid
No wonder they end up in so much debt

actually now that you mention it I do vaguely recall hearing something along those lines that sounded like semi arranged marriages.

It migth be worth it to look at these guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Republicans and see what campuses they are at but I wasnt able to find a listing of what universities they are active at.

Samford University in Alabama should be up there

Good vid.

It has also produced some of the most prominent shitposters on /pol.

The idea of meme magic would never had taken off or even existed without one of the students.

But yeah, that's how it is.

The super wealthy (Ar Christians) send their kids there and they marry amongst themselves.

It's not specifically arranged but the smart students understand that you marry someone from the school if you want to marry someone that isn't the average garbage that everyone else in the dating pool has to deal with.

OBU is a good conservative college. The philosophy and business Dept are keeping the SJW fields at bay (Psychology and the few cuckold husbands in various other areas)

This. Notre Dame is no easy school. It's not as picky as MIT but more prestigious than CMU, and that's still saying a lot.

I imagine being deep in engineering territory should be safe in an otherwise liberal university for example I bet you dont get force fed as much marxist sjw indoctrination in UC Berkeley College of Engineering vs Berkeley College of Letters and Science because the engineering college's courseload is full of engineering no room for that BS.

I think this is also correct. Little cool ideologies tends to Cluster around the different types of studies and how closely correlated with Logic the actual school is. For example psychology is mostly garbage which is why social justice thrives in the field where is there is no room for it in philosophy.

>CMU

Which school are you referring to?

nationalreview.com/corner/433559/yes-universities-discriminate-against-conservatives
in the Wall Street Journal, Georgetown University professor John Hasnas shares his experience on faculty search committees:
In the more than 20 years that I have been a professor at Georgetown University, I have been involved in many faculty searches. Every one begins with a strong exhortation from the administration tWe are explicitly reminded that every search is a diversity search.
our outreach efforts have been vigorous enough reinforce the message that no expense should be spared to increase the diversity of our faculty
Yet, in my experience, no search committee has ever been instructed to increase political or ideological diversity. On the contrary, I have been involved in searches in which the chairman of the selection committee stated that no libertarian candidates would be considered. Or the description of the position was changed when the best résumés appeared to be coming from applicants with right-of-center viewpoints. Or in which candidates were dismissed because of their association with conservative or libertarian institutions.
The result is an academic world that is staggeringly one-sided:
According to data compiled by the Higher Education Research Institute, only 12% of university faculty identify as politically right of center, and these are mainly professors in schools of engineering and other professional schools. Only 5% of professors in the humanities and social-science departments so identify.
A comprehensive study by James Lindgren of Northwestern University Law School shows that in a country fairly evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans, only 13% of law professors identify as Republican. And a recent study by Jonathan Haidt of New York University showed that 96% of social psychologists identify as left of center, 3.7% as centrist/moderate and only 0.03% as right of center.

Excellent. I was just asking about this on the board earlier. Let the free market speak! I want these shitlib schools to either go out of business or stop pandering to Marxist bullshit.

What was your criteria for assessing how redpilled these schools are? What are these grades based on?

>graphs are austistic

autism. the post.

businessinsider.com/the-most-conservative-colleges-in-the-us-2015-3

they're stripping accreditation away from a bunch of conservative religious schools.

there aren't any redpill schools left. they were one of the first targets

Obviously Central Michigan.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/17/political-startup-crowdpac-quantifies-liberal-takeover-of-universities/

>college LOSER detected LMAO
bet you're a huge supervirgin too lmao

no no its perfect, its a haven for white people because dindus cant afford it and dont know how to act like a civilized person.

>2008
things have changed bigly.

King's grad, can confirm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

Bump this thread. Lets keep it going.

>strategy would be to promote these [conservative redpill] schools and divert [students] from the liberal institutions that dominate academia
> If we could do this widespread we'd be able to shape the opinion of the educated population, and thus have a huge influence on politics.

>Let the free market speak! I want these shitlib schools to go out of business

Grove City had a booth up at a college fair I went to, my dad and I were going around picking up free pens and stuff while looking at prospective places for me. My dad goes to the Grove City booth attendant, "So I read you guys are the worst in diversity in the US". The booth guy chuckles nervously and says "Oh we're working really hard to change that--" Dad -"No, I have a son that would really be interested in a place like that." The booth guy just gave a knowing smile and tried not to laugh. I ended up going somewhere out of state; I hope that guy's doing well, other than that I don't know much about the college.