Why is nobody discussing this kino

why is nobody discussing this kino

Amazon shit streaming

it's great though, chum!

The Tick seems like a pretty reddity character, but I like the actor, so I plan on checking it out.

is this the fox one that was on years ago or a new shit

new one on Amazon

Its nice user. Im watching episode 1 right now

It's great my only complaint is that they went too slow with it for a show with only six episodes.

I have Amazon Prime, and most of the time I still can't be bothered to use their streaming service. The UI experience is pretty awful.

It was 12 but they split it for some reason

I love that show, it's really good and I hate capeshit. Probably the reason why I like it so much is I read the comics as a teenager and of course loved that fox cartoon.

Great Adam West impersonation

People with streaming problems baffle me. Get a better internet connection, you dweeb.

The suit changes after ep1. But it's still good. Very well put-together show.

No one in this show is doing an Adam West impersonation.

Arthur is a little bitch a bit to much and Tick costume from the frist live action show was a lot better.

It's just that no one use their streaming service and therefore no one knows about the show

Prime is the most popular streaming service right after Netflix but yeah, they really didn't do a good job at promoting this show.
I just stumbled upon it after looking through all the free to watch shit.

>implying the show wasn't promoted in other places

I don't have Amazon Prime and therefore I don't have their streaming service, and I knew about this months ago and watched it the day after it came out.

I'm honestly surprised that this has been so well received. I thought it looked cheap as shit in ads but I guess I better check it out.

BAD MAN. HIT SPEAK. WITH STREET

I'll watch anything ben Edlund writes desu

Wow I just checked his IMDb. I had no idea he'd done so much other stuff. I've known him from the Tick comics from all the way back when they were new. Had no Idea he wrote for other shows that I love, namely Powers, Firefly, and Venture Bros.

I've watched the first two episodes. I thought the "Tick is in Arthur's imagination" was a weird way to go for the first episode and a half to just ditch it so randomly. It's like they just did that for the first episode to hook people and then just discarded it.

I think it's missing some charm of the cartoon though. Tick's monologues area bit disappointing so far. I also preferred Arthur as a bit pudgy.

I did laugh a lot at "Look out! She shoots glass eyes!"

>no man eating Cow
>overkill ...not Chainsaw Vigilante
>Arthur isn't fat
>Arthur is main character instead of Tick
>The City is treated like New York
>no ninjas
DROPPPPED

nofun.jpg

I have shit internet that buffers on everything but I have never had a problem with amazon

This was one of the best shows I've watched in a while. My only issue is that it wasn't longer

There will be another six eps, maybe beginning of the year? I'm not sure but I know there are more coming.

>>no ninjas
Overkill's like a ninja
The Tick has spoken in that bombastic over the top tone of voice since the cartoon, I never thought it was supposed to be Adam West in nature

he sounds like terry wogan. and that's great

Well you're wrong, Chum.

Top fucking OP

The only adam west was Catman

Was it better than the sitcom like previous show? I cant decide, both had a lot of laughs. But this one had no Captain Liberty/American Maid.

>But this one had no Captain Liberty/American Maid.
or Batmanuel/Die Fladermaus, all of them gobbled up in copyright ownership woes

No superhero qt makes this show a dissapoint

Why did Lint make me so horny?

just google "female superhero cosplay" if you want to fap

Yeah but Miss Lint is fucking stacked and Dot is cute as fuck, and who knows, next 6 episodes might have an actually hero chick
Murderously sassy, but kind of vulnerable. I like the pep talk she had with the terror.

dumb reddit faggot

I wanted to love it, but I just liked it.

The real fun part of the original cartoon was the amount of weirdos there were in any episode.
The live action, probably for budget reasons, had too little of a cast and was too story driven.

Pretty mediocre, sadly.

looks kino, this has conviced me to watch it tbqh

Well, once again, my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences... But the other head of science is bad. Oh, beware the other head of science, Arthur. It bites.

>And so, Arthur, we learned that gambling is bad and yet in a certain sense, isn't life itself a gamble? You can never be sure of anything. Like who would have thought that dolphins could go bad and that fish were magnetic? Not me, no sir, not me.
really tickles the noggin

Ben Edlund is a genius writer. He wrote the original "The Tick" comics and the serial killer Scooby Doo episode of Venture Brothers.

Dot is enough.

>whereisit.webm

>Amazon
well thats the problem

Not if you own halfa brain cell and just torrent it like every other sane person

Where is hwhat?

>1 year later
Why is the Tick being cancelled, Fucking plebs!?

>Amazon is a problem!
>well just pirate i-
>LOL CANCELED HUE HUE
Like shut up.

>No Evil Mad Bomber What Bombs at Midnight.
>No Batmanuel.
>No American Maid
>No Chairface Chippendale
>No Man-eating Cow.
>Tiny tick.
>Not funny.

Does that answer your question?

First couple episodes of the first series
"WHY ISN'T IT OVER SATURATED WITH CHARACTERS!!!!"

Well when you don't have those interesting characters and have to rely on a Tiny Tick and bad humor... you don't have much to draw anyone in.

>Tiny Tick
is this a height or breadth thing? Because he's taller than Warburton

gonna sign up just for this. wow.

I believe it.
Still is a ***** show.

Ms. Lint is an engrossing villian

...that looks like tryhard shit compared to Fox's The Tick.

engrossing muh dick

Tick is pretty much silver age Superman trapped in the edgy 90s so yeah, they could cut back on the cursing though.

I don't think it was too slow at all honestly.

It basically goes up to the equivalent of a mid-season cliffhanger with a bunch of tables turning in the finale.

If this was some shit-ass Berlanti-verse CW garbage we would be on like episode 13 right now (and have taken 20 weeks to get there)... THAT'S slow paced.

I think this show captures the essence of The Tick pretty well, and Serafinowicz is pretty great.

>The Tick
>reddity
Take that back user, its just plain wrong.

followingfu is in this?

Not height, he just looks tiny.

This show may be too edgy for your delicate sensibilities, user.

post her with better hair
well when he stands next to Arthur and practically everyone else he's huge and they use some angles to make him look even bigger too.

I have a hard time calling it slow because it never holds anything back in suspense for longer than 20 minutes. It's willingness to constantly move forward and progress and never waste your time while making a parody of all the capeshit is inherently refreshing. Everything oozes charisma.

She really rocks the pixie cut. But ok.

Yes, she is.

>you are already at the stage three: the hero rejects the call

I laughed out loud so much on that scene

Since this is The Tick we're talking about, and they went up front with a cheap production format- as long as the show is popular they can run things out to a solid 50 or 60 episodes of entertainment. It can sit right next to a lot of the other animated and live action wunderpieces from the decades.

I'm glad Peter Serararwenowtiz is getting work. Will watch.

only real bad thing is the faggot edgy ninja lebbit

>not unironically enjoying OVEREDGE

I feel like he embodies the 90s super hero nicely and it's fun to watch him contrasted with The Tick.

pretty good show. I liked the line "it's like bullet christmas with you people." my only complaint is that the VLM wasn't black.

Where are the other 6 episodes?

Presumably in AWS. They haven't been released yet.

>No Sewer Urchin
>No Mucilage Man
>No El Seed
>No Brainchild
>No Blowhole

JFC you tedious motherfuckers. Six episodes into a show written by the original creator and all you can do is bitch about all the characters you haven't seen yet. Many of you around here are truly unhappy people and it makes me sad.

Reminds me of the cartoon, very 90s vibe to it. Anyone screeching "reddit!" is obviously a stupid fucking teenager - but when isn't that the case?

>written by the original creator
No wonder it feels so familiar...

What makes Deadpool reddit but The Tick kino?

tick? more like THICC

>They're going to kill me

>Not on my watch.
>Well, got to go.

I like it

>no chainsaw vigilante

Don't take it so hard, mister, There are many mysteries in this universe big and small. Like 'why do clowns make us laugh?' 'Why do we love puppy dogs?' and 'why, why do little, blue midgets hit me with fish?

>Look at you!
>Impossible!

Serafinowicz is really good

Also, Dot and Lint are hot

Serafinowicz seems to be born for this role. It helps wonders that the original creator is making this stuff. The Tick is 100% on point. In terms of television capeshit, The Tick nails it.