What are the essential German films to see before they're erased from history as well?

What are the essential German films to see before they're erased from history as well?

that disgusting film about that german girl who didn't shower

>germshits finally out of this wolrd
thank god

good ridance

glad that country is done before they could start ANOTHER world war and get even more alpha whites killed

the one where the girl shaves her asshole and then cuts it by accident

Do it again, Bomber Harris!

>invasion

So, what army is invading? Who are their generals? What's their basic structure of command? What weapons are they outfitted with? What about their uniforms? What strategical targets are they gonna attack? What government are they alligned with?

Or are we just calling a large group of civilians from multiple different countries an invasion?

here it is

We're calling a large group of civilians from multiple different countries an invasion.

So will this new influx increase or decrease the autism of the German population per capita?

they're invading my pusy

>Tries to kill jews.
>Becomes one of the most cucked places on Earth within 70 years.
>Hrm this is not suspicious.
gg I guess...

If we're making requests, I want France to go next.

Oh. I see.

there'll be no more Germans so I guess decrease

Das Boot

France is like 3/4 of the way there.

His spirit found a better way of making Germans Black than simply burning them.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Whites being turned in to the 3rd world for abandoning Christianity and following kike things.

>What strategical targets are they gonna attack?

cute girls

>and following kike things.
Like Christianity?

Funny how the gospels all identify kikes as wicked money-grubbing anti-christs. All according to plan...oh wait.

Oh boy, what a balanced and reasonable article from a very legitimate news source.

But the German genes won't die out, I am German and have 7 kids, 5 boys 2 girls. Germans are warmongers, we're not going anywhere.