Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right in a way since the mainstream media has conned us with constant anti-Trump propaganda

>Thoughts

I think I might have some towels in the dryer I need to take out.

He's entitled to his opinion and he's kept out of politics for this long. Kit is still /ourguy/ even if he's wrong.

fuck trump and fuck white people

What liberal DOESN'T have Trump on their mind 24/7 desu senpai.

Also I would never have know if you didn't post it.

I don't want to go to Sup Forums but I would like to stay informed. Has Trump genuinely been a decent president so far?

>manlets

Kit is in the right.

Trump is a meme and anyone who likes him should get a job and leave his basement.

Which of these photos has more people? One out of one sitting American presidents will get this wrong!

>triggered by a 6'2" man

hmm....

Because Trump has never lied before, right

Are drumptards actually this fucking stupid or do they just enjoy the libtard butthurt

Donald Trump is a conman?

If I was from some tiny island with a lost empire I'd obsess over America too

>projecting

kek

He has been a terrible president, because all of his campaign promises were lies

So brave. Actors are the real heroes for speaking truth to power.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

>do they just enjoy the libtard butthurt
come on man. you know the answer.

I never said that, but he's not even half as bad as people are led to believe

no one
ameriturds aren't """"""people""""""""

speak for yourself faggot

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

yes

I had Orwell in mind.

The fascists are now "anti fascists" and free speech is now anything that isn't too discomforting.

repeating this ad nauseam doesn't make it true

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/08/22/president-trumps-list-of-false-and-misleading-claims-tops-1000/

I had the American media in mind. Once a couple of journalists start lying, they'll all start lying if no repercussions occur.

Could you elaborate?

>my favorite politician is unpopular waaaah!!!
I think you delicate snowflakes are too fragile for the internet.

Politicians and people interested in politics rarely live by the words in those Jon monologues. Most people who live by those words is utterly disgusted by politics, both in ASoiaF and the real world.

I do the opposite of what famous people and their handlers say

So I guess Trump is my guy now

>americans

not true. seehowever pretty much every single headline about him is either misleading or outright false

well he's not wrong

I thought Trump's problem was saying shit too honestly (ie mexicans on clandestine economy ending up on other areas of illegality)

Honestly he could have substituted any politician, since they are all lairs and con artists

Ups and downs. He made good strides in some areas and fucked up with others. Boarder crossing are down and the economy is booming because of his job policies and deregulation. Also I heard ISIS has been severely crippled. He's not doing a good job in terms of swamp draining. More like the swamp is draining him.

Repercussions do occur though, which is why the American mainstream media is, for all intents and purposes, infinitely more honest than places like Sup Forums are. And no, telling truths when and only when it suits your agenda is not being honest.

It was very obviously written as an anti Trump speech. American media is fucking embarrassing. We get it Americans, some of you didn't vote for him and are unhappy he won. How exactly has his presidency affected your lives? Oh wait, it hasn't. Wake up to the bureaucracy in your shithole country. Who the president is doesn't matter.

>LOCK HER UP
>doesn't happen
>BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT
>doesn't happen
>REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE
>doesn't happen
>AMERICA FIRST
>doesn't happen

Your post reeks of matzo ball soup

What are:

>Pulling out of TPP
>Pulling out of Paris Climate Accord
>Creating over 1,000,000+ jobs
>Strengthening Border Security
>Increasing Illegal Deportation
>Putting a conservative on the Supreme Court
>Kicked mentally disabled out of Military

This is just off the top of my head. The other campaign promises are being blocked by shitheads who seek to undermine Trump and can't realistically be blamed on Trump or his administration directly:

>Repeal and Replace Obamacare was blocked by NeoCons and is the failure of McConnell+Ryan
>Travel Ban blocked by courts
>The Wall is being blocked in both the house and senate, but will most likely be passed eventually.

Stay mad Hillcuck. 8 more years.

>a picture filled with literal losers

Thanks for the real answer. I fear that too many people on Sup Forums like him for his funny twitter shitposting and don't actually pay attention to the important stuff.

Me and my family are living in a town run by a drug cartel where people are tortured and murdered daily thanks to Trump. I would say my life has been negatively effected.

>implying Trump being a liar is in some way new when it comes to politicians
There has never existed a politician that hasn't also been an avid liar. It's part of their job. Promise everything, deliver on the absolute minimum. And on and on it goes.

Illegal immigration is down 60%, that alone would be a huge accomplishment in half a year as president.

All politicians are crooks

>It was very obviously written as an anti Trump speech.

it's remarkable how dumb you are to believe this, along with everyone obsessed with identity politics and politics in general. It was a speech that encompasses Jon's character and values, it had nothing to do with politics, you dull whiny cunt.