LEAKED INFORMATIONS SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING SEQUEL

Here are all the informations we’ve been able to get about the Spider-Man Homecoming sequel.
- Fun fact : They’re having a pretty hard time to find the name of the movie.
- Mysterio will be the main vilain of the movie, he’s an android remotely controled by The Tinkerer.
More his abilities include creating space warps like The Spot does in the comics.
- Peter and May will live at the Jones because their flat has been destroyed during the events of Avengers 4.
- Ned Leeds will move to Florida. His parents think New York has become to dangerous since the events of Avengers 4.
- Shocker will help Mac Gargan, Blackie Drago and Sergei Kravinoff to escape from prison.
- Mysterio will send Spider-Man to Mexico using a space warp. Spidey will then hide in a plane until he get to Florida where he manages to find Ned. Then some Avengers may show up at Ned’s house to elaborate a plan.
- They’re currently thinking about putting Black Widow, Bucky Barnes (the new Captain America), and Falcon in the movie. They would team-up with Spider-Man to stop Mysterio but enventually when all his friends will be injured, Peter will decide that he has to confront Mysterio alone.
Doctor Strange will also make a cameo.
- Marvel doesn’t want to include in the MCU : Mary-Jane Watson; Gwen Stacy; The Lizard; Sandman; Venom; Carnage; the Daily Bugle; Firestar
- Planned easter eggs: Oscorp Industries, The Prowler
- The first post-credit scene shows the Green Goblin flying through the city, at night

Dumbest shit I've ever read, so it's probably true

"They’re having a pretty hard time to find the name of the movie"
NO SHIT
Seriously good luck Marvel Studios. Not an easy one.

Anyway there's a lot of things from Ultimate Spider-man. Hope it's not fake cause it's pretty cool.

>Ned Leeds will move to Florida. His parents think New York has become to dangerous since the events of Avengers 4.
But the actor fulfils so many diversity points!

>getting rid of based Ned
dropped

They should just call it Spider-man: Kevin vs Amy

If it means I get Harry Osborn, and that weird actor stops trying to sexually assault the cast I'll take it.

Since Peter goes to Florida and then comes home to New York, I think they should call it—stay with me here—"Spider-Man: Homecoming." What do you think, lads?

Superior Spider-Man?

Sounds like absolute shit, so it's probably true.
Fuck Marvel

Incidentally China must have confirmed the release date for Homecoming.

>when all his friends will be injured, Peter will decide that he has to confront Mysterio alone.

Why? Why him alone and how the fuck do Bucky, Widow and Falcon get injured?

Spider-Man: The quest for more money

>Marvel doesn’t want to include in the MCU : Mary-Jane Watson; Gwen Stacy; The Lizard; Sandman; Venom; Carnage; the Daily Bugle; Firestar
Why?

>implying they decide of post-credit scenes so early in development

Also, if any of this were true, not including the Daily Bugle is an extremely stupid decision. So I guess it might be real after all

Differentiate itself from Raimi and ASM verses? Though from the sound of it they're working the Osborne's in, and they've been in every reboot so maybe not.

there's no way they'd make a capeshit mysterio movie, ESPECIALLY after ultron flopped

Here's some information, and I don't even have to leak it. It's practically dripping off this board.

Because removing the most important and interesting aspects of Spiderman is hella fricking epic

Because Sony is planning a separate movie universe with Venom and Carnage

>sequel

Rule 1 don't remind the viewers that this is the third reboot.

Spiderman :Recital
Spiderman: Graduation Day
Spiderman: Smoke & Mirrors

These all seem shitty enough for cinema.

Harrison as Harry Osborn fucking when?

But wait, there's more!
Spiderman: Illusion
Spiderman: Why did we introduce MJ at the end of the movie?
Spiderman: Ironman's probably dead now

Hollywood isn't yet ready for that level of homolust on screen.

/lgtv/ when?

>no daily bugle
>but here green goblin again

wtf? daily bugle wasnt even in asm

>Mysterio
>he’s an android remotely controled by The Tinkerer.

pls no

>how does a human, a human and a human get injured when a superhuman doesn't
Gee, I dunno.