How does it feel when your show goes SJW?

thedailybeast.com/rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet
RIP rick and morty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JrcvgLl47U
youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never liked that shit show anyway so i don't care

Burn Notice was always kind of a SJW show. The Sopranos was great because they were fucking up everyone. Them beating up cock sucking Orthodox Jews was top notch. Kind of hard to turn to anything else after that.

This one hit hard. Part of the fun of rick and morty is that it wasn't based in reality or current events whatsoever

Of course there are some shows that could pull this off decently like American Dad but that was the point of the show

>rick-and-morty-creators-how-hiring-female-writers-made-season-3-the-best-yet
But season 3 is easily the worst one yet

>Burn Notice was always kind of a SJW show
???

This show isn't really SJW style even with female writers. Roiland is extremely anti PC and it's ultimately his show. They murdered children for the lulz last week

Not only that, but the worst episodes of season 3 were the ones written by women.

I'm enjoying it. American Psycho Morty was pretty funny. Also "You can't keep the drones!"

That's because that episode was written by a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JrcvgLl47U

scud is reeeeaaal

>implying SJWs have a problem with dead children
they were more than happy to parade around an image of a dead immigrant child washing up on the shores to justify their politics.

based

>reddit and memey
you have to go back

I like how Silvio always busted balls or said retarded shit and no one even dares to talk back to him or break his balls

Because maybe they just wanted to keep other children from being dead immigrant children washing up on beaches?

>thedailybeast
>pushing there jewish/marxist narrative

not surprised

This. The show has been dropping tons of jokes about SJWs and PC culture this season. People here are just triggered because the show hired some women. The humor hasn't changed.

The focus shifted on relationships you fucking retard. I don't give a shit why they go on adventures or about their goddamn feelings.

News article is as retarded as the faggots that argue season 3 is the worst because of female writers. The show's quality is basically on par with every other season that's been released and nothing is really different from the vision the show presented in season 1.

It blows me away how delusional fans of R&M are on both sides of the political spectrum.

The stories have changed, the humor hasn't.

>Rick unironically uses the term people of colour
Yeup, nothings changed.

>They murdered children for the lulz last week
What race ?

>unironically
Wasn't that a joke about diversity and pandering in capeshit?

If it was, it could have been written and/or delivered better.

Fuck off redditor this show was garbage from the start

Are you sure you just couldn't see the joke because the phrase triggered you too much?

Yeup, but feel free to think otherwise

Isn't this exactly how you'd respond if you were triggered but didn't want to admit it?

I'm pretty sure it didn't matter what I would have said, because I think you already have it in your head that I'm a triggered snowflake

To a liberal, their perception is reality, so it doesn't really matter man

Thats actually pretty funny, though

also
>not posting the full clip
youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc

>season-3-the-best-yet
>They're the writers of their own press releases
What did they mean by this?

You edgelords are unironically a million times worse than SJWs.
In fact, all memes aside, you are exactly the fucking same. You demand ideological purity in all your media or you throw a hissy fit about how the other side ruins everything. What makes you far more insufferable is that you're only motivated by a shock jockey edgelord meme mentality and the desire to piss off other people. You're children who never mentally grew past Sup Forums.

I hope the SJWs and the vehemently anti-SJWs just wipe each other out soon.

Thats right. By sharing a pic on facebook they are saving lives

Forget the credits and just look at the episodes. It has been more hit and miss since season 1. Calling season 3 the best because they made a change that looks good is smelling their own farts.

>Centrist scum pretending hes people
hope the altrighbros and altleftbros wipe you out!

Maybe weirdly, one part of the show I can’t wait to see more of is Beth and Jerry. There are chillingly real observations about marriage and long-term relationships in their story. What goes into that?

Harmon: I think a lot of—I mean, I was in a marriage that ended in divorce and a lot of relationships as an adult. I was a child of parents that experimented with separation. I guess it’s a thing that everybody has experience with. We had a lot of new writers in Season 3 that [had ideas] once we opened the hood on Beth and Jerry’s relationship by saying, “Let’s have them split up instead of continuing this running gag of their dysfunctional marriage.” Instead we went, “OK, let’s indulge the idea that they can’t make this work.” Then I think that activates the writers, the vast majority of which are raised by separated parents. Everybody’s got a story about one of their parents acting differently in a separated context, like how awkward their dad looked in a subtly different outfit, you know, the windbreaker and the Newsie cap in the driveway. Everybody’s got these kinds of cringe stories. I think we all contributed equally.

Roiland: Well, I feel like the Beth and Jerry stuff, that’s not my wheelhouse at all. I would give definitely way more credit to Dan for those storylines.

proof dan harmon is a hack

>bring in new people
>let them lead the direction of the show
>let them all self insert
What could go wrong?

It didn't. They both said it wasn't done purposefully.

>MUH SJW'S

>reading Daily Beast
>thinking they're credible

Season 3 is still good though

I wish Justin had full control over the show.

It wasn't unironic though. It was a joke about diversity quotas

>it's a skype episode

People are actually defending the self-insert therapist like it's not shitty writing.

im glad his career took off cause now we can expect an independent justin roiland cartoon

Same happened with Its always Sunny, the last season sucked ass because they switched to majority female writers.

>hired female writers

Ohhh, that explains it. I was wondering why every fucking episode was about Rick's feelings now.

>set up a big plot with a giant space empire and a rebellion
>immediately "resolve" it to move into examination of feefees in interpersonal relationships.

has vagina stink all over it.

>hiring female writers = show goes sjw
there's a chance you're just a legitimate sexist

stop shilling this show, you fucking faggots

Well there you have it, folks, Rick and Morty is a show by and for members of dysfunctional families.

yeah, encouraging more refugees to make the the dangerous voyage across the ocean so they can recieve europoor bennies is the way to save more children

Another with the retards saying "its written by women its bad" "Its written by men its good"

I just checked the credits. For the written its always the same 4 persons, 4 women, the same, for all episodes.

>Them beating up cock sucking Orthodox Jews was top notch
I don't know. They got the best out of all the people they ruined. They couldn't break him until Tony had to call another Jew for help on how to break a Jew, otherwise they were almost going to give up and let him go

Whoever was behind episode 2, should fucking apologize. Everything else has been fine, not great, not terrible.

>the two extremes are both retarded
>this is somehow a controversial opinion

Nope, it was written by women. Therefore good.

Its not controversial. It's just boring and self serving to the point of being reddit tier. We all know. What do you want a fucking upvote? The point is you contribute nothing to the discussion except "ever1 is dumb but me"

still top notch
they would have ruined them with extreme prejudice of they had to.