youtube.com/watch?v=RW0B0HvVW4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=abbgEoOAi08
youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xyDlLXfc
pastebin.com/EFwE4m6N
pastebin.com/e0aybQqj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZA IS NO LEADER

F

Does anyone know if there's a download available anywhere for the extras from the blu-ray edition of the tv movie?

>thought my post got lost in the sea of facebook posting
>Meltypaldi is the op in the new thread

today is a good day

doctor whomst

Oh shit I just realised you made a trip!

Welcome. You'll get your secret trip discord invite within 3 to 6 working months.

Damn Karen Gillan was such a qt in the season she first appeared in.

Eh, fuck it. I managed to find and buy a copy of the DVD version, which I'm pretty sure has all the extra features on it anyway.

Thanks, Lym. I figured I might as well; my posts were recognisable enough as is, and this'll make it easier to find certain conversations I'd like to revisit. Plus, now people can filter me if I annoy them.

And I await the invite expectantly - can't wait to secretly plot the downfall of /who/ with the rest of you.

if the doctor showed you the psychic paper, what would it say in your case?

Doctor Who is dead.

The 12th Doctor is now a cat.

Introducing Doctor Mew

We ready for the last episode of /jodiekino/ tonight?

Only tangentially related, but the composer for Trust Me is incredible. I really hope there's a soundtrack release of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Onono

I haven't actually been watching it, kept slipping my mind. How many episodes are there?

Only four! There's a lot of plot conveniences, but Jodie is definitely the best part about it.

Huh, didn't realise it was just a mini-series. I haven't actually watched Jodie in anything yet, so I'll have to give Trust Me a try.

I'd suggest watching Adult Life Skills too. It's a weird little film, but she gets some very quirky Doctory moments.

Why does that picture make it look like she's just been revealed as the new Doctor?

I think it's the coat

How would /who/ rank all of the Robert Holmes stories? Because mine would be from best to worst:

The Deadly Assassin
Talons of Weng-Chiang
The Caves of Androzani
Spearhead from Space
The Ark in Space
Carnival of Monsters
Pyramids of Mars
Terror of the Autons
The Time Warrior
The Ribos Operation
Brain of Morbius
The Sun Makers
That one episode of The Ultimate Foe
The Two Doctors
The Mysterious Planet
The Power of Kroll
The Krotons
The Space Pirates

is jodie whittaker in any comedies?

Adult Life Skills: youtube.com/watch?v=RW0B0HvVW4Q

Wait, what? How come I heard of this film before?

Saviour of Felisfrey and Destroyer of Dogleks

We should watch the film on stream some time. Tomorrow maybe?

shes qt

There is no way this is going to satisfyingly resolve in 14 minutes.

>everything that just happened
LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=abbgEoOAi08

What did they mean by this?

>HE GOT HIT BY A FUCKING CAR

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>HE GOT HIT BY A FUCKING CAR

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>that whole ending
I'm glad I didn't actually watch all of this series.

>PLOT CONVENIENCE AFTER PLOT CONVENIENCE AFTER PLOT CONVENIENCE

not even someone as kino as Jodie could save the "I'm sorry,
but daddy died" line

How would you feel if it turns out to be a ruse and Jodie Whittaker was only The 13th Doctor's companion and not the 13th Doctor herself?

I'd feel like it would be pretty dumb to lie about that for no reason

That would be cool because then it would allow for someone like Kris Marchell to take over.

There's so dumb that I can actually see it happening and just plain dumb.

Your statement is the latter.

That was as tense as fuck

It'd be pretty stupid, but ultimately my feelings on it would depend on who the actual Doctor ended up being.

>kris marchell
what a lad

Do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=mh8xyDlLXfc

Is it wrong of me to find 42 to be completely boring and always making me want to skip it?

hmm, maybe you would prefer a more antropomorphic cataldi

I started work on the true 13th Doctor. I hope you can see where I am going with this.

It's suppose to be Chris Chibnall.

So was there any nudity in the final episode?

He makes some fair enough points, and the sort of... over-use, I suppose, of the sonic screwdriver in new!who (which isn't a Chibnall-exclusive problem) really does irk me. Just because its existence in its current form - i.e. a magic wand that can pretty much do anything - allows them to forgo a lot of potentially interesting plot resolutions. Instead of the Doctor coming up with something legitimately clever or having a more hands-on approach to solving a problem, he just waves his sonic around a bit and it's all good.

An excellent example of that was in 4x01: Partners in Crime. Fun episode, but the overuse of the sonic was blindingly apparent in it. He even used it to untie someone, for fucks sake. Instead of taking a second to unknot the cables around her, he points his sonic at them, they spark and fall apart. It's such a minor thing, but it really demonstrates this idea that the sonic has become regarded as a sort of all-in-one plot solution. It's not a huge deal, and it doesn't always arise as an issue, but it's not as fun or interesting to watch when you get something like the bit in The Power of Three where waving the sonic at a screen is enough to totally undo a villainous plot that was a year in the making. Rest of that ep was comfy, at least.

Sorry, that wandered a little off-topic for a bit. I only mention it because it's a minor problem I'd like to be solved and Chibnall's track record, as highlighted in the video, doesn't give much hope for that.

That's really good, user. My only recommendation would be to make the hair a bit darker, but other than that I can totally see the resemblance.

Yes. Jodie got her bum and her tits out for an extended sex scene.

kek

I don't think they would use a woman unless the real Doctor choice was also a woman. There would be so much feminist butthurt going on and would be really bad pr. I think this day and age a fake casting would be the only way to do a genuine surprise regeneration but I don't think they would do it.

I gave up on making him. I just didn't care enough.

But then you also risk alienating all of these crybabies who don't like change.

>Fucking humans! Accept these alien races or else!!!
>Get off from Gallifrey you fucks! This is MY planet!

Why was Capaldi such an hypocrite doctor?

What the fuck did I just read?

I'm going to ignore the first line of this post since it doesn't relate to the other situation.

The answer is that you're citing an episode in which the whole point is that the Doctor is breaking his moral code and it's a bad thing.

Not at all. The only good parts are the scenes with Martha's mom and The Master's dudes which aren't even important to the main plot

The Master was involved with that story? I honestly do not remember shit from it other than the movie Sunshine.

Why do I have the feeling that regardless of how terrible some of the Chris Chibnall episodes are from his time as showrunner, Jodie Whittaker's Doctor will be the saving grace?

There's a bit where Martha's mom is on the pine with her and she's being watched by Saxon's men

*on the phone with her
Jesus I'm retarded

Any Doctor will 'save' bad episodes, but the episodes will still be bad in all other respects.

I agree, but I'm willing to give him a fair shot to prove me wrong. I just wish that being showrunner for Doctor Who didn't also mean writing a quarter or more of a season's episodes.

Because that's what happens every fucking time.

Was the episode that forgettable that I completely missed this even during the first time I ever viewed it?

Well that's the same with all the showrunners really. I feel like there have been no "bad" doctors so far. Some that are worse than the others, sure, but no one I would say did a bad job and no matter how shitty the script the Doctor always does a great job

She probably will be. Or maybe Chibnall will really shine when he's got a whole series to work with rather than a random one-off episode. He might end up the opposite of Moffat, in a way, since some of Moffat's best episodes are those with self-contained stories that could theoretically be watched in total isolation and still work well, whereas he stumbles a bit when trying to knit together a coherent series-long plotline.

Blink is a good episode ruined by every moment where Tennant appears.

Probably yeah. I forgot about it until I re watched it a few mounths ago

I kind of want 13 to have a male companion and the two of them have a natural chemistry together much like Diana and Steve in Wonder Woman. Why is this?

What's the canon Lungbarrow cover art, /who/?

>Why is this?
god I hate this meme

how about the 6th doctor as a scarlet macaw?

>lungbarrow
>canon
that's a controversial statement you've got there, my friend

Hello, /who/. How is everyone?

I support a transgender companion.

meant for

Not just fur, all animals, this is Doctor Zoo after all

Why?

That's funny.

HOLY SHIT my fake facebook account has unleashed a huge wave of drama. This is the exact reason I made that account.

Whoa. That's a lot of text

Lym, pls stop posting into the abyss. I'm getting scared the abyss will stare back.

Did another story can't say it's great, but at least i finished it.

pastebin.com/EFwE4m6N

bravo

What was the first story you did? Just want to make sure.

I think it's more likely that she would be the Doctor for the Christmas special alone, with another regeneration at the end.

What's the progress on Shit Trips?

Bradley Walsh is still gonna be the companion, right?

So I was searching on facebook for links to the wiki to see if anyone had posted one, and I found... uh... this???

>still
Why, user, did you think something happened?

/who/'s influence spreads to the most unlikely of places

lel
They probably googled to find the image and used the one hosted on the wiki without caring about the source.

It should be done soon.

Not necessarily.

A Cruel Fate: pastebin.com/e0aybQqj