Why do brits put goblins on tv?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUqmKQ9Lrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats what the average brit looks like

user, you're on the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums making fun of a physically disabled person. Clearly your life isn't going well.

why do you keep making this thread?

because it's the law and every group of people now have to include one of every kind of person

Im disabled myself

Valid question remains, all the soaps have a disabled person on them now

>Finnish
>"advertising"

Spotted the spaz

cripples are funny
knew one in mid school who had some brittle bone disease that made even the slightest bump deadly
didn't stop him from running down the school corridor without his wheelchair

>fat people eat chocolate
>all liberals are fat
>liberals love virtue signalling
>let's make people think that buying our fat inducing shit is somehow ethically responsible

>Maltesers are now a Jewish plot
Are you schizophrenic?

what the fuck

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US

Why do people say that liberals are fat when it's red states that struggle the most with obesity? Is this a projection thing? Like how red states are full of people on welfare who bitch about people on welfare?

A disabled woman has spoken out about her romantic experiences in the run-up to Valentine’s Day in a bid to dispel some of the myths surrounding people with disabilities and dating.
Samantha Renke, 29, has a condition commonly known as brittle bone syndrome, meaning she has to use a wheelchair and if four foot tall.

But Ms Renke says this doesn’t stop her leading a rich and full life, which includes acting, charity work – and dating.

‘Not to blow my own trumpet but I’m a good dresser, people think I’m attractive, I have blonde hair and blue eyes,’ she told the Telegraph.

‘I do attract good looking guys.’

Ms Renke’s comments coincide with disability charity Scope’s Kiss the Awkward Goodbye campaign, which coincides with Valentine’s Day.

Ms Renke, who was nominated for the Susan Mullen Best Actress Award at the Los Angeles Diversity Film Festival for her role in Little Devil, says that sometimes men approach her ‘in a jokey way’ or make rude comments.
‘I’m a northern lass, I can take as much as they can give but I’m a lady, I’d like to be wooed and treated with common decency,’ she said.

‘[People] make assumptions that I can’t have sex or I’m not capable of being in a relationship. That because I have a physical disability, I don’t have full mental capacity.’
Ms Renke said many of her relationships have been with men who started off as her friends. The reason, she explained, was because ‘their barriers had already been broken down’.

And she hopes that more information in the public domain will change the initial awkwardness that she believes may be preventing people from dating those with disabilities.

‘If you had an opportunity to date a disabled person and because of your own prejudices or ignorance, you have rejected that person, it’s something we need to look at,’ she said.

(((They))) must be stopped.

what did they finnish?

kek, I knew a guy exactly like that, fun lad

I wonder if these men are secret pedos

Absolutely Weimar

that's funny

youtube.com/watch?v=CoCxAzF1VIY

If this isn't Kino, I don't know what is

>:-(

Really? You think any self-respecting paedo. would even consider fucking a child if it looked like that gargoyle? Even paedos have standards you know.

>people on welfare
Just say "nigger" you wannabe internet racist

When does the degeneracy end?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o
>British (((council meetings)))

What is wrong with Britain?

>Being handicapped is totally cool!
>You should be happy if you or your children are handicapped! :-)
>Just look at those individuals, so strong and full of joy!
>In fact, the only state they know of is happiness and positivism about everything.
>Almost like you'd wish you were handicapped if you are not!
>Don't you want to just marry a 0.7 meter woman that is so cute and quirky and has a sooo dark/fun sense of humor??
>What's the matter with you?

It came to the end of its life. Ethnic Brits no longer wanted to have kids or work or contribute to society, so they are enacting the United nations replacement migration strategy to radically change britains demographic with younger, dumber, more virile people. Religion has always been a tool of control and the "elites" have realized this is the way of the future

BLACKBERRYED

That sure or maybe its just about making other handicapped people feel they can also be on a tv commercial for some shit chocolates

>durr chocolate please
>so tell us about that date andre
>hurrrr she touched my wee wee and
>ooh juicy.
>abba SHA BABA HRRRAAAAH
>nice one dante

>maltesers

It was for the paralympics wasn't it?

The degeneracy is just starting. Someday, cuckolding will be an encouraged practice

I thought you were decent Finland.

Replacement migration was on the agenda well before the UN.

You wouldn't think Emilia Clark would have to do adverts

In the Iron Islands we drown your kind.

Thought it was swedistan?

Loving. Every. Laugh.

fuck, british accents sound so godawful.

Nearly as bad the ad with the guy in high heels and a miniskirt twerking

England is done

What the fuck does this have to do with juice

"Start your morning better regardless of the morning". Shit, you guys. It's supposed to be funny.