He's out, right?

He's out, right?

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULDN'T SHOOT A MAN BEFORE GETTING HIT BY A BUS

>WHERE DID HUGH LEARN TO COUNT?

Hugh never even showed up in the movie, sloppy writing desu

>HUGH AND YOUR BOYS ARE DEAD

Hugh was the Joker, senpai. Watch the movie again.

Bravo Nolan

>tfw was younger and watched TDK, bought into Sup Forums's opinion that it was not good
>tfw now older, watched it again and realised that it's a lot better than I thought

>Hugh
Is this a meme? I thought they said "you".

congrats on the extra chromazone

None of them were Chinese, tho. Yue is a Chinese name, Hugh fits better.

They said Hugh. Watch it with the subtitles.

>Ewan, Yafrienz are dead

What did the Yafrienz family do to get killed?

OUT AM I?????????? HAHA SPIDER MAN MEME REMEMBER I FUCKING LOVE MEMES.

nice try lads but I was memeing you

>got meme'd only
>"I was only pretending not to be meming!"

I thought that was "Euan, your friends are dead" - meaning the guys up top who'd all taken each other out for a larger cut, implying the bank manager knew how the joker operated

Uh, Hugh didn't get to bring friends.

Why does he wear the mask?

Why did the bank scene become a meme?

Because of that dance number.

Attention span issues. Most Sup Forums brainlets have never seen more than 15 minutes of any given movie, flick, or film.

>you have to see flicks to understand the memes

He didn't, he said his own name
"DON'T YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE STEALING FROM? EWAN YAFRENZADID!

OUT AM I?

Hey guys I'm new to Sup Forums. Can I meme with you?

ty for the laugh user

>If Joker was Shous Martt, he'd have us bring Abikka Recar.
Nolan yet again throws a curve ball at the audience, making them think this Joker guy isn't as capable as you'd think.
Here's where it gets interesting as the very next scene the clown not yet known as Joker peers straight into the camera, acting as a proxy for Nolan and communicates non-verbally to the audience that Joker anticipated this and did infact bring the famed thief.
When the notorious Abikka is introduced, the audience is hit with shock, "This isn't the person I was expecting", indeed, the heister in question is compassionate and wise.
>Schools out, time to go.
>What happened to the rest of the guys?
With only two sentences, Nolan has managed to encapsulate the whole movie into this short introduction scene. Abikka is the antithesis of Joker, being a character of morals and wisdom, Joker on the other hand is intelligent chaos personified. Nolan's choice to hammer down the notion of Chaos winning is somewhat abnormal, but it works.
The movie repeats this theme further with Batman & Joker and as one can guess, Chaos wins once again.

DKR: by far the best in the trilogy

Was that line a reference to the bank manager being a closet homosexual?

>What did the Yafrienz family do to get killed?

By not knowing who they were stealing from.

Memeing Hugh?

For Hugh.