Itt: moments when a movie started going down-hill and fast

itt: moments when a movie started going down-hill and fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kAobvqcXcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lool the binoculars are wrong way around

it's the first time they've driven here and yet there are previous tire tracks visible?

it's site B, InGen have been using vehicles there for years m8

hmm

they even have flying cars there.

but it was said that small raptors were never seen a human there so they couldn't be afraid of men. hence the island should be empty of people and cars.

what kind of fucking idiot listens to music with headphones on a hunting mission where hearing everything is of utmost importance?

it was empty since the hurricane. listen the exposition Chili and Sea Bass gives again at the beginning.

the compy that hasn't seen a human might have been part of a newer generation, or just a plot hole/stupid line.

sounds reasonable

and nobody thought to dispose of the blood-soaked jacket when they knew very well the Rex can smell it from far away?

at least he got what he deserved.

Fuck you guys I love Lost World

yeah, Sarah not thinking of it could be explained by her being tired, having been through a lot and all that crap, but Roland should've instantly recognized the importance of it in the scene he learned it was the baby's blood

I like it myself, but fuck you too

professional hunter/innawoods master is so afraid of snakes that he kills himself

5/5 scene right here

To be fair, these are all characters were "supposed" to dislike. Making them stupid and bumbling is a good way to do that.

guy was a paleontologist, not hunter/innawoods type at all

oh yeah he was, totally forgot about it. i'm not good with faces.

I've seen plenty of movies where the bad guys are trained professionals who do terrible things in the manner of trained professionals, the movie starts to go downhill because these characters who are presented to me as trained professionals then act like bumbling shitheads to advance the plot, or in a nutshell the script is shit

Lost World is my favorite Jurassic Park movie, fight me.

oh they got me good

gymnastics foreshadowing finally paid off

the raptor growl has bit too much dog growl in it t. former dog owner

Fucking loved that part when i saw it as a kid.

>Alien movie on wheat planet
>same scene never happens with xenoes

one job Ridley

>okay so there's a super hero guy who has powers but no memories of who or what he is and shit
alright
>and he stops bad guys and all that but he's a cunt and people hate him because he just makes a big fucking mess, all that stuff people laugh about regarding superman but it's kinda the focus of his character, he's a burden on his environment overall
okay yeah
>so he rescues this bumbling PR guy who sees a superhero with a bad image and goes "holy shit, this is my dream job right here in front of me, this guy saved a bunch of lives but everyone is pissed about the derailed train"
okay okay, i like it
>so they work together and the superhero guy goes to jail to atone for his past crimes in a publicity stunt kinda deal, and when trouble rears it's head he's called upon now by the people who shunned him prior
alright, yeah, awesome
>so he saves the day and he's celebrating with his PR buddy and his wife and it turns out his wife has also been a superhero all along
what
>yeah and she is LINKED to this superhero guy so things heat up or energy happens or something when they are together and she is STRONGER than him and can summon tornadoes if she wants
stop
>also they become human when they are together for too long that's why it's only them, circumstance kept them apart all the time so they're still alive but their other kind all died as humans when they shacked up and stuff
stop, please
>so there's a bunch of bitchy drama about this and PR guy is basically an object for the plot to toy with at this point, the superheros spent TOO MUCH time together at this point so when a store is robbed super hero guy is shot and it hurts him and he's like in the hospital-
please just stop

youtube.com/watch?v=0kAobvqcXcI

kids ruin films often enough, but a nigglet is much worse

someone out there said "what if a sattelite melted an ice castle" and here we are

>"what if a satellite did x?"
That's the premise for every Brosnan Bond movie, isn't it?

why now wait until daylight to hold the press conference and make sure everything is as planned?

because the ship was set to arrive at night

at what point in human history has someone said "no pictures until we're ready" and had the entirety of the press obey?

why wasn't Nick (the van Owen one) with Malcolm and Sarah (Harding) during this scene?

the father would've been woken up with a stiff

you forgot
>movie opens with 30 second of studio logos
>ding!

second worst ADR in the movie right here

they still won't remember that the Rex has a keen sense of smell...

hmm, I wonder what will happen to the head of the evil megacorp?

nobody sleeps with a stiff neck like that

thanks for watching, now off to part III

This movie just kept going downhill

Someone bought me this movie. I watched it once, that was one too many times. I can't even imagine the mountain of cocks Will Smith had to suck to keep getting work.

Anyone else thought the dude was screaming arabic or some shit as a kid?
>DUNGALINGRA
>DUNGALINGRA

>hmm, upgrades

Me. I knew it was something about long grass but it sure as hell didn't sound like it.
For the record, I think this movie is somewhat underrated.