What was even the point of that?

What was even the point of that?

Tribute to Tool.

boobs

to make you feel bad for fapping to her

looks familiar but can't remember where i saw it where is it from?

to show that the lord of light can do cool shit with trinkets
like make old people look young
make dry vags wet again
praise his name

I was really hoping she would turn out to be Shiera Seastar. It would fix so many damn plotholes.

Melisandre scene where she takes her necklace off and is revealed old.

to make the female audience feel better when the most attractive woman on the show is actually some 700 year old ghoul witch.

women dont identify with attractive female leads.

oh. thank you. i did not watch the show so i guess that scene is just similar to another scene that i have scene. now i'm going to spend the next several weeks going crazy thinking what that scene is that op's pic reminds me of.

i think it was an old male vampire scene but i'm not sure.

>DABID we need to end the season 6 premiere on a cool interesting note
>DABID WHAT IF
>WHAT IF MELISANDRE IS OLD DABID?
>DABID GENIUS DABID BRILLIANT BRAVO DABID!!

darude - sandstorm

bravo

NO TIME

The show is going to end with so many plot threads like this left hanging. Not in a cliffhanger kind of way, just in a way that makes it very clear to everyone that's watched it for 6 years that an awful lot of what's happened throughout the show was nothing but filler and distractions. That a lot of the intrigue, politics and world-building was superficial. It can all be stripped away because, really, this show has always been about two goodie protagonists, draped in plot armour, fighting evil zombies with their pet dragons.

If they had dropped everything and made it purely about the dragons, good guy heroes, and impending zombies, and maybe a toned down version of the war of 5 kings, the show would be so much better. Like don't even have Dany mess anything up across the sea, just have her be the actual prefect queen instead of trying to pretend shit is hard for her. Everywhere she goes people fall in love with her and she frees all the slaves, then brings a huge army to Westeros to meet Jon's huge army and they push back the zombies together.

Just play it straight and dumb and it becomes 10x better.

>It can all be stripped away because, really, this show has always been about two goodie protagonists, draped in plot armour, fighting evil zombies with their pet dragons.

The sad thing is it wasn't actually always like that. It was good up to a certain point but with the years the audience became younger and younger, and the less control G. R. R. Fatman started having over his own creation, the more dabib and benov started pushing leftist agendas through superficial writing.

So you would prefer for there to be no moral ambiguity at all, despite that being the show's greatest strength in its heyday and the founding principle for the books and series?

Seeing as how it all gets taken away and we're left with a shallow husk of an adaption, yes. Just psu it as a straight up good evil fantasy with two perfect and unlikely heroes. That would be so much better than dumb, ugly people trying to write smart, beautiful characters.

>"DABID OLD PUSSY OLD PUSSY DABID"
>don't know what that's about but it sounds rad as fuck
>write it down also

THERE'S A SHADOW SHIT JUST BEHIND ME

SHROUDING EVERY ALLIANCE I MAKE

STABBING ME IN THE BACK

KILLING ME BECAUSE D&D SAYS I'M GAY

someone post the nude pregnant pic of her RIGHT NOW

it didn't work

Continuity as fuck.

The Shining maybe?

>everyone involved in production was too busy jerking off physically or mentally to notice she wasn't wearing her necklace when they filmed this

how so?

>What was even the point of that?
To show Melly's state of mind during that scene. She's spent years working to fulfill a prophecy and she found out she was completely wrong. At that point, she has nothing, and showing her true form (a sad, old woman) is a good way of demonstrating that.

What was even the point of anything in this show? Nothing makes sense anymore, no character growth seems to matter as everyone just act out of character and incoherently every other episode, no story seems to matter as everything is just rushed build up for ebin cgi-shitshows, no plot whatsoever. This show is such a trainwreck. Where are they even going? I assume a big battle between good and evil? Seems weird for a show that made a point of not being your traditional good and evil and instead a power struggle with gray characters the first few seasons.

JUST

feck you you made me google i actually thought darude is a character from a movie named sandstorm.

the movie with jack nicholson? no, not that i'm sure.

on my deathbed this will be what i'll be thinking wondering what the scene it reminds me of and that pic will be the last thing i'll see in my mind. fucking hell.

There is no point. It's all fucked. Outside of Jon, Dany and the zombies, I doubt the show would miss any of its other characters for the remaining 6 episodes. It's clear where it's going. Characterisation has been abandoned. Littlefinger is a perfect example. He was written as a major player for seasons. But because this show is already set in its apocalyptic ending, there had to come a point where characters like him just stopped doing stuff, so that the audience's attention can be committed fully to the dragons and zombies shit. So Littefinger, once the ultimate schemer, spent the entirety of this season hugging walls at Winterfell, waiting to be executed. Because this is the arbitrary point where it was decided that his character was done. With no sense of a character arc or an organic unfolding of his demise. It's shit.

kek'd hard

i would presume that there's some "fade-out" time while she's not wearing it, and she doesn't just turn into an old hag in a poof of smoke

when she fucks stannis and attempts to seduce jon she's also not wearing it

what is more annoying is how they killed him off. A simple scene where he somehow figures out whats going on and moves to escape in a chariot or whatever, and it turns out arya is the driver. Something that actually fits the characters, not just
>arya and sansa figure it out behind the scenes because they can magically outwit a seasoned master manipulator!!

Maybe the interview with the vampire when tom cruise is all old ragged looking?

thank you, user, but no, not that one either. he was like op's pic all-white skin and wrinkly but fatter and no hair and wearing something red with maybe yellow designs and he's walking weakly from left of scene and i think he's going to sit or lie down.

Bingo.

This is a retroactive judgements based on the last shit shows.

Season 1-2 are patrician tier and even season 3-4 are above evrything else. 5 and 6 started the bullshit but even they have their moments.

WATCH IT, JONNY

>the lord of light can do cool shit with trinkets

Yeah, it's pretty crazy to think that whenever she takes off that necklace, she turns into a haggard olf woma-

H A C K S

It looks like a scene from the Witch (VVITCH)

100% this. It hits on a woman's psychology. It is a fantasy of all women whether they realize it or not that all of the women that are prettier than they are, are actually ugly, old, disgusting, usually in their gossips STD riddled sluts. Making Mel secretly some old disgusting hag probably made the brains of every woman watching the show shoot out so much dopamine and provide such existential relief, on a level that would be like a guy seeing his door open and thinking his dog ran away only to see it sitting on the couch smiling like "dude close the door."

Sober music video prob

wow you sure can look inside the mind of a woman easily when you spend zero time around them whatsoever.

To shame people fapping to her

She also has an ankle bracelet.

Because the first episode of that season was kind of understated and they wanted a *GASP* moment

In that scene she instantly turns old when she takes it off...

this may sound illogical and may sound like a meme but actually it is true. whether it's true for most women or only for some i don't know. but i have noticed some women hating on a girl simply because she's prettier or sexier and talk among themselves bashing the girl.

maybe some guys are also like that we just don't notice it because guys keep those thoughts to themselves and do not talk about it to other guys.

Why does Mel gave guy nipples though?

Are there dragon eggs in the Maureen pyramid??
P-pls respond

mommy

How come no one ever complained of melly sanders smelling like piss or shit if she's really that old

because they all smell like piss and shit and they're used to it

>to make you feel bad for fapping to her

Joke's on you, I have a GGGGILF fetish.

to give Lindsay Lohan a sympathy cameo

Lots of plot lines go no where in real life too. Not everything in a show has to directly relate to the 'main' plot

this

She looks like Junior in the sopranos

Real life isn't being written by anyone.

Fictional works are, essentially, universe where God exists and that God is the writer.

We must burn her the Lord commands it

>Outside of Jon, Dany and the zombies, I doubt the show would miss any of its other characters for the remaining 6 episodes.
just literally kill everyone else in one episode. just imagine. it's actually so much better.