Rick and Morty done right

Rick and Morty done right

!

Agreed. My favorite episode has to be the high school musical one

What exactly am I looking at?

Trashy and cringy le random anime. Don't watch this garbage.

Space Dandy

i thought it was pretty entertaining, granted there were a few filler episodes that were a bit lackluster like the whole court episode i skipped completely.
overall though it was decent with the ending kind of being weird but i suppose explained the "jaggedness" of the series

The time loop episode is my favorite by a huge margin. The space race one is fun too.

That's also my favorite, followed by the dance contest episode and the afterlife episode.

The finale of this show is factually perfect.

an ass man is the best man

i wanna fuck the cat

is that a reddit reference?

thats... not wrong

So space dandy is the new reddit. Good to know.

It's too fast fun and well animated to be enjoyed by weebs

More like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy done right.

>Space Dandy's finale aired 3 years ago on toonami
Fuck man watching that with toonami general was so hype.

The space race is the best! THE BEST!

The zombie episode was the best

>original run December 20, 2013 – October 3, 2014
what the fuck? could've swore it ended last year

>that crash and burn attempt at being 2deep4u when if you spend two seconds to figure out what he's talking about you realize how fucking stupid it is
It's a great light-hearted show but its 'serious' parts were lol-tier, except maybe the ending to the space loli episode

I swear the past 3 years have just faded by like a single year to me, might be because I was pretty much a neet in 2015.

isn't it more like futurama?

you fucking scrub

It's a silly cowboy bebop

>implying western cucktoons will ever get this based

What the fuck, has it really been this long?

>Space reddit
>good
no

fugg

Don't denigrate the sanctity of the amazing show that is Space Dandy by comparing it to that absolute fucking trash

The Old Man and the Sea episode is clutch

not really
if anything it's sort of
Cowboy Bebop + Hitchhiker's Guide with Red Dwarf-like cast
>slacker leader obsessed with pacific island lifestyle
>humanoid cat sidekick
>cleaning robot is genius compared to those two

This show felt like a saturday morning cartoon made for adults. I'm a cynical jaded fuck and this show made me laugh like an idiot for 22 mins as soon as the goofy OP started. Great characters, great variety, great soundtrack. The one good thing adult swim has done recently.

Anyone notice that part in the acid trip where they literally copy a scene from Space Dandy frame for frame? That shows you how influential Space Dandy is that it's being copied not even two years later.

>Zombie episode
>they all become zombies after like 10 minutes
>the rest of the episode is just them trying to live their undead life as zombies

shit had me rollin dude. so damn funny. the episode where he makes a band is my fav though.

so it still sounds more like futurama than dick and morty

>2013 was 10 years ago

Mad Jack the Pirate ripoff

I watched the first episode and it's boob and ass talk. Not even jokes. Just the guy talking about it. And some alien rodent taking pictures of the girls. How is this funny?

where can i find more space dandy?

It's a lot like original Futurama but as an anime but with the epic/gonzo/non-sequitr thing rick and Morty does, however it's a lot different in most ways and much better

let me blink again and it might just well be

It's not. The show is bland as fuck. I managed to last 9 episodes

Best episodes?
>pic related
>the one when he makes a band
>the space race
>the one where he pretends to be Scarlett's boyfriend and goes on vacation
>the time loop one
It's been a while, what else?

Fug forgot my pic