What should Paramount do for Star Trek IV?

What should Paramount do for Star Trek IV?

No, they will most likely not do whales again.

Reboot it again

they wanted to do time travel again sooo

They are still not going to do whales. Maybe they will partner up with the BBC and send in The Doctor.

>lets do a Star Trek movie about whales without the Enterprise and set in modern times

no idea how this worked.

It's because it was using the time travel idea in a way that audiences had been prepared for by Back to the Future, it did the fish-out-of-water thing, it had a realistic romance plot for Kirk, and you didn't have to know much about Star Trek to enjoy it.

>kirk and spock go back in time to present day
>die in a political riot

Borg. Honestly surprised they haven't used them already.

they already did this (not movies)

Rumor has it that they're actually going to do whales again.

>Rumor
Fuck off, please.

According to sources familiar with whales' thinking, whales may just be the next 'Stars' of the new 'Trek' film

well even in the rebooted universe the alien that talks to the whales would still be out there and humpback whales would still be extinct so we will likely get whales kek

if this news about the whales is true im excited for jjtrek 4

Whale here. Just to clear the blowhole, NONE of my kith nor kin have been contracted for a new Star Trek movie, and if they had I would know about it because we can communicate across oceans and are in many ways smarter than humans.

Whale out.

This. They probably won't do whales though, but I'm willing to bet they'll do another "Earth itself is in danger" movie.

I have a sneaking suspicion that whales might just be in the picture.

It would be enough just for the movie to open with an underwater shot with whales swimming or something like that.

I thought George Kirk was coming back.

They should make it an action movie

they'll get some jews to play whales, it'll be great.

>Ocean floor
>Whales of various types move through the shot with power and grace
>Sediment on floor stirs
>Shape of the Enterprise is revealed
>Lights power on and the ship begins to move upward
>The ship gains speed
>A harpoon extends from the hull, impaling the largest whale
>The Enterprise bursts forth from the sea and launches into space making a mile-wide concave impression in the sea
>The sea gushes in on itself
>Thousands of dead whales float to the surface
>Sabotage plays

fuck the whales. lets do rhinos.

turns out rhino horn is the cure to intergalactic aids,, and bones tells kirk the only way he can cure him is of they go back in time and "get some" rhino horn. replicated wont work, the spaceaids just goes into the brain if you do that. cut to brain infected green bitch & a crew of ferengi crew to travel back after kirk (who gave them all the herp, the ferengi too) to kill every rhino before kirk can get a horn bcuz fuck that gai he gave them space aids.

spock ends up curing kirk, vulcan cocks work just like rhino horn if administered rectally.

so. fucking. gay.

stop watching garbage plebs.

>cut to the bridge
>Spock has a goatee
>Kirk has a goatee
>Uhura has a goatee
>are you confused, gentle audience members?
>letters flash on the screen
>T H E M I R R O R U N I V E R S E

What I want is for Chris Pine to start subtly acting Shatner-esque.