Will Brie Larson be a good Captain Marvel Sup Forums?

will Brie Larson be a good Captain Marvel Sup Forums?

I don't know or care! Post lewd pics!

>capeshit and brie larson
>ever good
She has as much charisma as a block of digital minecraft wood.

i bet she's done multiple gangbangs

she seems like the type of girl with no sexual inhibitions to fuck random guys bareback like its nothing even if they aren't chad

somebody post her flabby ass

>"That's right, Mr. Trump! A woman can be a superhero, too!"
>audience cheers
>YAAASSS QUEEN SLAY

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

But she'll not quit and suggest to Marvel to make the movie about the first female character who was named Captain Marvel. Someone tell her.

Ayyy watup gurl

Reminder emma watson hates niggers irl

Doubt it. She went to Brown university

Academy Award winner you turbopleb. Wash your mouth before talking about her.
She will finally elevate capefilm in high-tier art

Who doesn't

kek

Did Reviewbrah really say those things?

She captures the blandness of Cap. Marvel perfectly.

>this is a 27 year old woman

is she lying about her age?

Fuck I seriously y thought she's around 40

She'd be a really hot 37 year old.

ha

will she get her toe fungus cured? i heard it's stopping her from doing any stunts

No

She's really based

in b4 butthurt autistic white boys

lol

>her toe fungus
she spends too much time with jackie martling

Everyone hates niggers, even other niggers

Academy awards jew dick suckers like emma stone and jennifer lawrence.

>butchered fake tits
>can't act
>marlel
0% chance of being good friendolinos

No, you don't understand, the rumor comes from the sister of her roomate, who swears she hates niggers for real

??

>everyone
Not Brie Larson

I'd trade Emma's nude leaks with a video of her casually talking racist against blacks

Sister of her roomate at brown has sweared that she legit hates niggers. It that simple. She probably has no ill will towards "africans" but legit hates niggers.

Why are white bitches so gross?

Do you have nude leaks though? Either way this is certified based that she hates niggers.

Yes, the bathtub leak was confirmed. Her racism, much though i'd like it to be true, it's a case of he said she said apparently

source

Why is she so smug?

Because she's got amazing tits and she knows that's where everyone is looking

You are full of shit, Emma isn't racist.

Okay, but who the fuck is TonTonClub?

The leaks sadly doesn't matter without her face even though we all know she has god tier nipples
Sup Forums on 4plebs archive. Some femanon claimed this once years ago

She looks like Elon Musk in this photo lmao

I don't think she's actually racist ie she has done charity in africa
But its possible she hates niggers

I do think she's a sweet person either way

>dude a guy on Sup Forums told me so it must be true lmao

>Sup Forums on 4plebs archive. Some femanon claimed this once years ago
So pretty much ironclad

Niggers aren't a race, they're a class

I'd link it if I had it on hand but its more reliable than anything posted nowadays. Ie there's a chance it is true

I think she's chock-full in cognitive dissonance. She hates them but at the same time she wants not to hate them.
I wonder if she'll crack any time soon

What makes you think that?

>Captain Marvel
>female

Exactly what I kind of meant she doesn't hate black people across the board just low class uppity niggers

She is super narcissistic and vain. Most actors are (nothing wrong with that).
But a man like that can't have true compassion and humility. His very character and worldview block him

I love Brie but i think her tatas are fake

What do you mean cognitive dissonance. Even I have had black friends yet am likely racist *ill judge before I know*

I surely don't know if its true, again she's done charity for africans. But this might be a case of niggerdom. Just hating niggers.
There's a blind item that supports this that states she won't kiss any black people on screen

She honestly is pretty unvain. I've heard she is very meek and like talking to a normal person. She is shy and awkward even. Dont be one to judge.

It's sad that she went from making kino like Short Term 12 to selling out and making capeshit. Lost all respect for her desu.

literally perfect

/ourgirl/

Just as I thought Brie Larson could not be anymore BASED

Emma defense force detected. I am not one to judge since i have my own beloved waifus, but in her case i think it's clear as the sky

You deserve it. A capeshitters should hang. Sellouts and dishonest.

her tits are literally perfect

Yes. Yes they are.

No user. She legit is meek irl. You don't know her so how is it "clear as sky"

You've honestly let all the hype get to you. I have heard from different people that she is meek. Meek in every sense of the word. You might like to think different but I'm sure she likely more normal than one thinks.

brie larson truly is based

no

Are you 12? Yes, that's what a women in her late twenties typically looks like.

The number of underage posters on this site is quite astounding.

How do you explain her attention seeking behavior and desire to be on the limelight. Her choice of profession is telling

Any little thing she's done the last 10-15 years has been documented.

I don't see her as attention seeking believe me I wish she had more content the girl is very private not that it take it against her. You've let pol delude you. She isn't evil. She legit supported Radcliffe with his alcoholism in private. People on set thought it was weird that Rupert didn't really care. She did. We dont know her.

You know she's been acting since she was a kid.

>fake tits
Why are you lying?

Beautiful tits, post more

Her acting chops are wasted on cape shit. Leave the comic-wankery to awful character actors like Scar Jo and co.

She has no acting chops. Thats why she is regulated to capeshit. Shes dishonest.