If Harry Potter was a horcrux

If Harry Potter was a horcrux

And basilisk fangs instantly destroy horcruxes

Why wasn't harry killed immediately when he was bitten by a basilisk in Book 2?

because he was also a living being and not an inanimate object. He still had to die as any human would.

What's a horcrux?

Why didn't Harry molest Hermione whenever he could? It's not like she's going to rat him out or anything.

Basilisk fangs destroy horcuxes that are inanimate objects instantly. Harry was dying not dead yet. Had he died yes that part of voldy would have too. He only had abouy 2 min to live if that

This is not a nice question! Rather mean! Don't bully Hermione.

Nagini was an animate object and the sword of griffyndor immediately killed it

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

Because JK Rowling is a fucking hack.

Neville caught it by surprise and cut its head off, that'll do for most living animals

If the horcrux was a chicken, would Voldemort keep living after its head was chopped off for about five minutes?

Because its head was sliced off.

Harry would have had to die from the venom for the horcrux to be destroyed. I imagine Harry's life is somewhat like a line of defense for the horcrux.

Yes I was going to say that. It got deaded by a sword though.

this
she never even thought that shit out

Because that stupid horcrux garbage wasn't invented until the 6th book.
Looking back the last two books were pretty bad.

Do you really think Rowling had anything planned out in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Is this the longest a thread has gone without that copypasta?

I don't know what you expected, as Harry Potter is without exception the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

Dullest franchise when ?

ops

You should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each thread about the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains is now indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy rhetoric, the pasta’s only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of repetition, all to make trolling unfunny, to make shitposting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when anons vetoed the idea of using a different image each time: they made sure the pasta would never be remixed or worked upon? just ridiculously profitable cross-thread pandering for (You)s. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Banepost in its refusal of innovation, applicability and funniness. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but it's board culture though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time it is posted, the user merely changes the first sentence. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was the only attempt made to contextualize it to the topic of the thread. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and stale memes that it has no other style of shitposting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Harry Potter copypasta by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these anons are shitposting about Harry Potter on Sup Forums, then when they get older they will go on to make memes on Reddit. And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you use the "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, being trained to make Reddit memes.

T. Fags who can't think
There's tons of parallels between books 2 and 6 she had a lot planned out.
She basically told Columbus he was a horcrux. This is foreshadowed at the end of chamber when Dumbledore talks to Harry

I just watched the final hp

Voldemort, when talking to Severus before he kills him, slither and paces around the room in and camer like a snake. Its legit

you guys forget the phoenix?

I didn't :^)
That Phoenix can sure carry a big load

Can everyone finally admit that harry ron ans hermione were actually good child actors compared to every child actor ever. I rewatched the series recently and the acting is honestly good.

I remember thinking that the last time I watched the earlier ones ~ 10 years ago. Could be blinded by nostalgia, I should watch them again

Im pretty sure I thought the same thing when I originally watched them but yea rewatch them I think they hold up and esp the acting. Watch the extendeds for 1 2

> even the anti copypasta is kino
Pottery

Because Dumbledore said Voldemort had to be the one to do it.

Not some dumb basilisk.

Basilisk was controlled by voldys memory but yes.
It would have workes but harry would have been dead

This is the answer. All you other fags are just deluding yourselves.
The author came up with the horcrux shit in the sixth book and tried to play it as if everything was planned in the beginning
Guess what: it wasnt the first four books were clearly unconnected episodic.
Also saying "Voldy" is cringy af, you sound like 12 year old 9gaggers.

t. Deluded fanbaby who takes children books to serious and reads shit into them which really isnt in them to make his favourite children's book seem more significant

>>b-but it's board culture though
It is as both reviewers being aped are part of the Sup Forums mythology

armond so contrarian that even his own name can't agree with him
bloom with his overweight ideals of what should be, but once he produces his own work its complete trash

>tfw no comfy harry potter anime

I love you fuckers

Harry being a horcrux didn't cross Rowling's mind back then, she wrote it as she wanted.

T. Deluded memerz

Wrong.

1. Harry talks to snakes
2. Harry is confirmed parseltongue and connected to voldy in some way
Its not rocket science. She knew the endgame

seriously imagine the visuals on this shit. it would be GOAT.

>harry potter ruined by beta male fanservice
No thanks

Kys it looks likes shit the films are kino

>first 2 or 3 movies are fun to watch
>everything after is grimdark edgy shit

>being a pleb
4 5 6 have a lot of comedy

WAH WAH THEY ARENT ALL THE SAME AND GET SERIOUS