My name is michael weston I used to be a spy until

my name is michael weston I used to be a spy until

favorite burn notice episode?

idk that one time he killed some cubans or whatever

Either that or the time he helped save some Cubans

My favorite episode is the one where he says the plan is too risky but was able to make another plan

Bank robbery is pretty great, maybe the best fictional hostage saga.

The one where Bruce Campbell complains about someone stealing his car

>tacticalfi
>fussyfi
>pissyfi
>C4fi
>cuckoldressfi

Anything with Chuck Finley or where Sam must create a distraction or diversion in public.

the one where his mom smokes alot and calls him at a bad time

>its a michaels mom is here smoking episode

The one where Brennan has him running around doing errands is a classic, as is the one with Fi's IRA enemies (if only for Michael's accent)

The yoghurt one.

>it's a Michael gets investigated by a local literal foot goddess episode

The one where a Russian civilian has heard about Micheal Weston.

Wonder how the casting director chose the female cast on Burn Notice

The one where Michael narrated to me how a spy does something with practical objects while being resourceful and effective.

The best one is the one with Burt Reynolds. That episode is literally GOAT
Also is it just me or was Fiona literally the ugliest woman on the show?
>if only pic related had stayed instead

The one I remember the most is when Michael got that badass red and black suit and pretended to be the devil to scare some spics.

I wish they'd have cast Mistress T as Fiona

>Petite
>Alabaster skin
>Hefty tits
>Cute palefeets
>Greater dramatic range
>mysterious Canadian accent

>it's a Fi's nipples can cut diamonds through 15 layers of clothes episdoe

If you had Michael Weston's training and talents, what would you spend your time doing?

Stealing money and living cozy

I remember deliriously watched two episodes of this on a plane seven years ago convinced it was a Jason Bourne tv show.

Would you include Fiona on your crew?

I liked the ones with my man Michael shanks

this crazy fucker

She really hated wearing bras in the early season, I haven't seen pokies that much since Friends

>tfw it's a michaels mom dies to sacrifice michael so him and fi can live happily ever after with their little babby episode

;_;

scaling buildings and watching people fuck, then masturbating to it

>All those tips throughout the series (mostly in the first seasons)
10/10 kino

changing the 't' in 'this' to a lowercase letter didn't fool me, phoneposter

go kill yourself

>Moon-Bloodgood-
I tried to fap to her

I love the russian talk

even after Burt-and-Loni finally imploded, in 1993, allegations of assault, substance abuse, and infidelity—he was carrying on with a cocktail waitress, Loni claimed—fueled the mother of all divorce-court battles. The couple’s pre-nuptial agreement stipulated that they would separately retain their respective assets; in the event of divorce, each person would take only that which he or she had owned or earned. Since Reynolds had been worth more going into the marriage—$15 million to Anderson’s $1 million—the agreement benefited him.

But the devil was in the small print again: if the couple had a child, “Loni may elect, at her sole option, to have this Agreement be of no force and effect.”

According to the terms of their divorce settlement, as reported by TMZ, Reynolds now owed Anderson $234,794.13 plus $9,000 a month to cover the mortgage on her $1.9 million house. These outlays, coupled with the $47,000 a month Reynolds had spent on lawyers and divorce-related expenses over the previous year, reduced his net worth to $5 million.

betas never learn

I like this show

The one where he act's like the devil.

he wants to open a safe
he tapes headphones on the safe
he plugs the headphones on the AUX jack of a thing
he increases the volume

YES! Should've made her main cast.

The one with Charisma carpenters tits

mfw i change photos to image.jpg to trigger the autismos

Yes, but only so she could be bullied by a hotter, taller, big titted crew member.

is this any good? im looking for a show to replace psych, just finished it

It's good but like most USA shows ran 2-3 seasons too long.

Actually disagree. The last two seasons are GOAT; if anything it's the treading water bullshit in the middle that should have been cut. This guy is fucking awesome, too bad they only had him on Suits for like half a season

yeah the s6 onwards is a different tone but it is watchable

watching the hostage situation and the safe

the one where Sam gets invaluable information from an old buddy

>it's a Fi's nipples can cut diamonds through 15 layers of clothes episdoe
too bad her face does the same thing
...still would willingly get broken in half by her

That's the guy from pulp fiction who gets shot for saying "what" too much.

The woman in this episode is Kim from Better Call Saul, and she's very sweaty throughout.

How do I become Michael Westen?

unfortunately this. it really went off the rails when they started using CGI for the bulk of the explosions

man, I gotta watch this shit again.

was the ending any good? tell me it wasnt a cliffhanger

They went really dark in the last season, I felt like it payed off and made the ending a lot stronger as a result.

good to know, now, to the pirate bay!

she has a mnole like alison brie

>It's a Michael runs out of yoghurt episode

she was fatter and younger here

>The actor actually called Michael Weston in real life was in an episode of Burn Notice

she should stay away from the sun.

>you are now aware that Micheal only every needed to use an accent twice

His Irish and Russian accent, the rest were never needed for his cover,

>It's a Michael spikes his hair up, wears a disguise and talks in an exaggerated accent episode
I love this show.

It's not deep, but it's genuinely fun.

Not as fun and comfy as Psych but it'll last you until December for the special. I actually watched the shows back to back as well, along with Chuck, and I enjoyed them all.

I love that their plans fail all the time

>not loving his boston accent

Join the military, join special forces, join CIA. Very simple.

She looks like skin cancer

Daniel Jackson's Florida vacation

>it's a client was secretly manipulating Michael to find and kill the real client episode

Sounds easy enough.
Wish me luck, gonna enlist in the military.

little puta

Why hasn't this been posted yet

That shit was mad hilarious. Daniel trying to be a crazy badass.

>It's a Sam says awful fashion puns episode
>It's a Daniel Jackson is actually a tragic goodguy episode
>Larry, undead spy
>Asshole who gives up when Mike threatens his kid

BN is way too comfy up until the final 2-3 seasons when it turns into some Hack Snyder gritty realistic bullshit. Season 1 is top comfy

>

In a post sexual revolution world, roughly one-third of all women have never experienced an orgasm. Armed with shocking sexual data, a bunch of insecurities and a determination to unlock the key to feminine sexual energy, filmmakers Catherine Oxenberg and Gabrielle Anwar seek out sexual experts, tantric masters, researchers and everyday women to unearth feminism's full potential.

Starring:
Gabrielle Anwar, Catherine Oxenberg
Runtime:
1 hour, 32 minutes

LITERALLY FIONA TALKING ABOUT HOW TO GET HER PUSSY WET

Shame she has the body of a fridge. No ass, no breasts, barely any hips. Fantastic DSL's though.

>Michael goes to Mexico and gets a boner when about to engage some cartel guys
>Michael goes to prison and joins the aryan brotherhood while helping Jaime Lannister survive

The spin-offs got weird.

One Michael found and killed the guy who got burned it should have ended, not turned into the A-Team. Well it was already A-team Macgyver just without the ON THE RUN FROM THE MILITARY shtick.

weston in prison

Never understood why they picked these head shots, it looks like they're both choking on something and trying to downplay it

Too many to count. One of my favorites was when Michael went and HAM with the sig 556 against the irish

lels