/got/ general

Family,Duty,Honor Edition

Old

agghhh...

Tully fucking shits

Jon Snow-plowed Dany

A FUCKING FISH

So how will next season open? Seeing as how the wall has fallen, and an undead dragon is unstoppable without another dragon fighting it. I'm guessing Castle Black has already fallen, and the Night King is on his way to Winterfell to fuck shit up. How fast can Draenary's and Jon go to the North???

>BASED ON A LIE

I can't believe you nazis still watch this racist shit.

What a fucking idiot. He is the racist.

talent ranking

isaac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sophie>>>maisie

it is weird that there's a hispanic country, a nomadic tribe, vikings, etc. but no black people

I haven't read the books, but have become super disillusioned with the show after some really questionable things happened imo (Stannis' death and sudden decision to burn his daughter, Little finger's pathetic death, fucking mary sue Arya). Are the books better? Is it worth the read? Any chance that the story will take a better turn?

>tfw ultimate victory over Bobbyposters despite all the trash they talked about taking direct control over this general with shitposting after the finale
>tfw they got completely BTFO from Robert's rebellion being based on a lie
Heh. Nothing personnel, Bobbyfags, but we're in charge here now.

It'll open with morning cuddling with Jon and Dany.

Threadly Reminder that a besieged starved and depleted Riverrun held out for years before being taken diplomatically (only temporarily,leaks say Radmure takes it back in S8) while Highgarden(untouched by war and largest food supplies and number of soldiers in the realm) fell off-screen in a few seconds to a few thousand Lannisters

Cant Sully the Tully. Based

There have been black people. That guy with the poleaxe in Dorn who got snek'd.
The pirate.

>no black people
sweet Summer Islander

Whatever happened to Jalabhar Xho or whatever the fuck his name was

hilarious

it's been said before but it bears repeating: read the first three books and no more. the character's motivations make more sense and the plots are less contrived.

>post yfw dany and jon die half way through eight

Look at this fat faced fuck. His cheeks are almost as big as his lips

>high garden
bunch of butt fucking faggots

>Are the books better? Is it worth the read?
Yes and yes
Prepare for characters you never knew, characters that you do know being much more well written, and a bunch of plot threads the show never picked up

>not cast in popular show
>better call em racist

lol this niggers career is don

>Are the books better? Is it worth the read?
Yes. But don't expect the sixth book to be released.

*inhales deeply*

Maisie > sophie > the distance to Jupiter > autistic pervert

maisiefag opinion discarded

So how many of you are watching because you like it, and how many are still watching because you have to see how it ends?

If barn is a retarded from the waist down, how does he get sexual release? Does he warg into people who are cumming?

Why did Sansa look younger this episode?

Fuck off Jonerysfag.

Any chance our one true king (Stannis) will survive in the books?

>still watching because you have to see how it ends?
this

as Reek 2? pretty good

Best Edition. Thank you Based Tullybro

I love it.

S8 EP1 first scene
>Eastwatch by the sea
>wall has collapsed with no survivors
>army of dead is long gone
>shot at the sea next to the ruins of wall
>Tormund and Beric surface and start gasping for air
>Tormund makes a dick joke

Which is your favorite house motto?

I like this one.

It's an interesting show and I don't care if literal redditurds come here to make generals about it

I watch it because I don't have anything better to do. But if the show has the same ending as the books then I won't watch the final season. I'll wait for the books.

I watch it because it distracts from my otherwise bleak existence and it gives me something to talk about with my coworkers.

And because I cling to a hope of more Jaime butt in the future

Do the Lannisters have a house motto yet?

The best house words

Maybe, right now he's snowed in about 20 miles away from Winterfell, has his army, most of the northern houses, all the mountain clans, and some other houses that aren't with him are just waiting to betray Roose Bolton the first chance the get
He may or may not set Theon on fire to appease the red God, he has him held prisoner and everyone including Theon wants to see justice done
Well, except Asha

that qarth guy

Hear me Roar

That Katy Perry song

Just in case you somehow haven't noticed yet, this is Sup Forums for Television & Films, if you want to discuss the books, get your faggotry back to

Childhood is being a Starkfag or a Baratheonfag. Adulthood is recognizing the Targaryens make more sense

He may survive but he won't sit on the Iron Throne. I think George said that someone unexpected will end up on the IT but I'm not sure.

Technically I think D&D retconned it so that Blackfish took it back after the Freys already has it, so it's only a few months either way

Podrick?

Same. /best house/

It's still pretty good. It's not Emmy material now, but it is dumb fun. They basically turned it into a dumb action show, which was probably going to happen eventually since you have dragons and ice zombies. A lot of it now is just rewarding fans for all the drama they had to go through earlier, because season 8 is probably going to be gut-wrenching.

The king of Qarth was black as well

>literally stole another House's sigil and words

Is every single Baratheon in history a brainlet?

>THR: It feels like the White Walkers' next likely target would be Winterfell, potentially as soon as the next episode if they walk fast enough...
>Isaac: Yeah, and time travel seems to have been fudged quite a bit this season. In two minutes, you can be between King's Landing and Winterfell.
best boy

i crie erry tiem

Three reasons:
I love to hate it. I can't complain if I don't watch it.
I really like the lore, GRRM is not a very good writer but he's good at worldbuilding
And yeah I wanna know how it ends.

best hats too

>missandi
>grey worm
>sallhador saan (pirate guy)
TV GOT PC AF

Based Bobby

>"hurr-durr i base my allegiance on who i fap to"

Danyfags are insufferable. Day of Summerhall when?

>literally a cucks horns

>people being burned alive
>a lie

He won't survive. I'm guessing he goes out fighting the Others.

Every fucking thread. Fuck you.

AAAAAAAGHHHHH....SAVE ME user.....AAAAAAGHHH

Damn user. Why are you so mad? You don't like my shitposting? :^)

Okay that one is good

It's time to make way for Stei Dawn posting.
Now STAY DOWN JONERYS FAGS, OR I'LL KILL YOU

Who /wode/ here?
TOUCH ME NOT

MAXIMUS MAXIMUS THE MERCIFUL

reminder every season after 4 was shit

Whoa whoa easy son, maybe you should..stand down?

If Robb had married a Frey, had a couple kids with her, and then annulled their marriage and abandoned his wife and children to hook up with Talisa/Jeyne, I'm pretty sure most people would be rooting for the Red Wedding. So why are we supposed to treat Rhaegar's antics as anything other than that of a colossal asshole?

I think everyone should have a favorite House that no-one else even knows about
There's plenty for everyone

Reminder that I called that D&D fundamentally misunderstood Martin's story after seeing the first scene of the the first episode of the first season and time has proven me 100% right.

PRetty much this

How fucking hard would it have been for Lynna to leave a letter saying she is marrying Rhager? or have Rhaegar bring her to the capital to make it official?

But no, plunge the Seven Kingdoms into war because 'muh romance'. Seriously fuck every female in this series as they are either stupid, crazy, evil, incompetent or becoming mary sues The only good ones died long ago. .

>Season 8 Leaks
>REMINDER SEASON 8 LEAKS ARE FALSE
>That being said, though there are alleged Season 8 plot leaks floating around the Internet, a reliable source tells me they are all false.

CAREFUL NED

What, from the first scene, made you think that, user?

> Robb manages to keep his march secret, thanks to the efforts of his great uncle, Ser Brynden Tully, and his outriders, who are able to shoot down all of the Lannister ravens and any outriders screening the camps.
> Jaime having learnt his lesson has his rearguard set upon by Daenerys' Doth'Raki after Jaime, Bronn & the Tarly's all fail to post scouts anywhere on the continent to give advance warning of a massive Doth'Raki horde riding around Westeros

>Dance with me then

House Mormont

I would like him to survive, however his sense of duty about taking the throne because legally it should be his is going to be rough for him to give up.

I think he'd have think someone else had a better claim than him for him to give it up. Would he recognize Jon as the rightful heir, ignoring Robert Baratheon's claim by conquest, or possibly Gendry if he was legitimized?

Just not sure he would ever give up his right to the throne.

Move aside

What's their motto I forgot.

Reduced a complicated situation to simplistic tropes.

Not this dude but my hot take: in any other story, Waymar panics and runs like a bitch and the grizzled Night's Watch veteran stays and fights honorably because muh plucky underdog. But in ASoIaF, Waymar goes "dance with me" badass mode and tries to fight, and the veterans break and run.

Also Waymar looks exactly like a Stark and his house (Royce) has a similar saying and the Others were clearly testing him because they believed he had blood of the First Men, but his lack of dragonglass/Valyrian Steel fucked him over. Look up how Waymar is described, it's 100% Stark-like features.

Forgot pic

here we stand

Bravo

I literally only watch to shitpost in /got/ about it

This