Good thread

Will Devin be back for all stars?

/ourgirl/ looking great tonight

good kevin josh convo right now
or does no one care

thank you, you big strong man!
take this markydong as my payment

Kevin's skin looks horrible

kevin literally thinks alex is running the house while he sucks pauls dick and his minions josh

its kind of sad really

is it rape rape or not rape?

>he told Josh and Paul on day one

pretty much implied rape

Most girls fantasize about being raped

No they do about peg raping men

josh retelling entire kevin convo to paul, alex and jason

wow go on

i wanna suck on Alex's tits t b h

So, when are we going to see Cody, Elena, and Marky Mark?

Probably during the veto episode since all the fighting and shit happened after the ceremony and thus will be saved for the eviction episode.

alex hiding under the hoh bed incase kevin comes up

shes literally obsessed with him

Anyone get Raven's ass

Ya we do

i dont get it, kevin literally hasn't done anything? why is alex bullying him so much and talking so much shit behind his back?

because he has every jury vote against her except for mark and jason

she is playing big brother. you may not approve of her tactics but it is what it is

then why dont they just evict him? he hasnt won or even come close to winning a single comp. theres no reason to take it to this level, it's just sad at this point

This really all started to pick up a couple weeks ago when Paul started talking shit about him. Alex has always hated him for some reason. And they are shitting on him for doing things they are doing themselves. Just typical hypocritical thinking

he isnt otb, they cant evict him. i agree its a shitty way to play the game but like i said, it is what it is

they figured out he wins the jury against alex and paul, probably josh too

that doesnt mean you have to shit talk him every chance you get, if anything she's gonna lose his jury vote. and again, if hes a threat to win it at the end they can evict him whenever they want, he hasn't won a comp nor will he if his back is up against the wall, and he has no allies in the house. shit talking someone nonstop, ESPECIALLY someone like kevin who isn't even a comp or social threat at all, has little to no benefits

>Paul says he actually won AFP

he has lied to alex and jason repeatedly by not telling them about the hinky votes and the 25k. both of which he told paul. they have legit reasons to not trust him but they way they are going about it is unnecessary

kevin has also told everyone left except matt and raven that he would never vote them out or put them OTB.

alex and paul are human trash, everyone who watches the feeds knows this man

Paul isn't that bad
He's actually playing the game

>he has lied to alex and jason repeatedly

they've probably lied to him way more than he's lied to them. plus paul lies to them every goddamn day and they treat what he says like gospel. i guess i get why, but it's just a really dumb tactic that is extremely frustrating to watch

he encourages and promotes all of the questionable behavior in the house

>playing the game
>Paul says the code word for them (Josh, Matt, Raven) to fight will be scream Trejo.

yea ok

Big Brother isn't the game for you then... Maybe you should try candy crush

faggot op

im not saying he isnt playing the game

im saying he is human trash. we have seen him repeat trashy behavior on numerous occasions. he is literally the reason the house is playing so nasty, they are just following his lead

You try having nice skin when everyone in your self-imposed prison wants to have random verbal altercations with you and you never know when they are going to happen you idiot.

He is basically running a goddamn episode of Bumfights from his room.

This is true he could have admitted it but with the level of human being in this house who knows if it would matter? Arguably he shouldn't have lied so much about it though you're right.

paul is not going to like josh imitating him and being the center of attention

Alex has great tits

oh here he goes one upping josh like he did with vics puppet show

my god

its beyond rent free at this point paul is paying cody to live in his head

>paulfags

I am top fucking keking at panda and jason they don't know about the flashback feature where you can watch from any day and go to any second you want. You can start from the beginning right now.

how many people actually use bbviewer and how long after the season is it still available?

You don't even have to use bbviewer you can just do it on the cbs website. I don't know how long it will be up after though.

is paul a bigger productionbabby than evel dick?

oh, ok

So who is coming back for all-stars?
Will we get Big Jeff the GOAT and most handsome player ever?

raven said she went ham on kevin

while the feeds were down

>Wed 12:00 AM BBT Kevin supposedly started walking towards Raven after she yelled at him and she told him not to come near him. Josh then jumped in.

>panda-If they miss it it's gone forever [forever]

oh little panda, you are in for a rude homecoming

>""""""""forever""""""""

i miss jillian

I still laughing about this it's not even that funny but
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""forever""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

REMINDER when the feeds first came on, everyone was in the HoH room shit talking josh. this behavior has gone on all season

Alex your /ourgirl/ and everything but please don't say stupid shit like this again.

Best tits in the game.

She said it around 5:08 pm 8/29 with her nipple slightly out it was pretty hilarious.

Check'd

wtf was josh talking about someone txting before the game

and feeds switched

Haven't been following BB this season, what's with the rape?

So Pandafag has to be doing this shit ironically right? There's no way he would actually white knight for a bitch with an obnoxious voice and who is only at most a 6/10 on good day. And who constantly sucks another "man's" dick

a predator leaped the fence and sexually assaulted a few females and buttfucked josh and paul. no HG reported it because they thought it was for the upcoming HOH competition

Devin?

>no HG reported it because they thought it was for the upcoming HOH competition
My fucking sides

Thanks user

I'd shitpost and say
wtf happened to Christmas' leg
But she's so irrelevant at this point that I hardly see her enough to see her leg

when did this

>Catladies go on a rampage whenever a houseguest says anything offensive
And people wonder why BB casting is so boring thesedays

You know, aside from Grodhog trying to force showmances and casting couch hairy men.

fuck
when did this

be come this

I miss drugged up xmas =/

bump for panda

Way the fuck is this normalfag cancer on Sup Forums

are you shills or bots?

>Panda is worse to Kevin than Meech ever was to Bridge
>still has an autist spamming her

Ian is that you?

she has definitely gained some mass.

least we're not talking panda mass gains here

wew Maven really going at it

ravens going to get pregnant

Matt went to bathroom and paul climbed into their bed where Matt just splooged... Bois

Surely Paul must smell some of that sex funk.

Why is tiger so qt

PAUL WANTS SEX

panda is cute

Raven's moans are pretty hot desu

Why hasn't Matt been ejected yet?