By the time Labor Day weekend wraps...

>By the time Labor Day weekend wraps, summer box-office revenue in North America will end up being down nearly 16 percent over last year, the steepest decline in modern times and eclipsing the 14.6 percent dip in 2014. It will also be the first time since 2006 that summer didn't clear $4 billion.

>That's according to comScore, which is predicting that revenue will end up at roughly $3.78 billion (a 15.7 percent decline). Attendance also plummeted, and is almost assured of hitting a 25-year low in terms of the number of tickets sold, according to Box Office Mojo.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/summer-box-office-suffers-historic-decline-us-1033385

How long until Hollywood asks for a bailout?

Other urls found in this thread:

bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/videos/after-show-hoda-on-her-jewish-gentleman
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
alexa.com/siteinfo/reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=M3C3mazf5zk
flickeringmyth.com/2016/12/the-most-disappointing-rogue-one-disneys-attempt-at-star-wars/
inquisitr.com/3866361/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-set-for-box-office-disappointment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This pleases me.

I want to add some carrot to this stew

Why are people happy about this?

Well, Krager, You know, it's funny you ask that. "Why are people happy about this?" happened long before you and I were even born. At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others. Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion dollars, today.

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. Less people are going to the theater to see the continual sewerage being pumped into them, however - the American public seems to be finally getting sick of the Jewish presence in their lives.

we should create an anglo hollywood in texas.

Unironically this.

Capeshit sucks and maybe if it dies Hollywood would make something better

>Hollywood will film the Big Shoe just to keep the lights on

Cute!

we can only hope

except Capeshit is the only thing making money so if everything else fails we'll just get even more capeshit

Because (((Hollywood))) deserves it.

Good. People are sick of (((leftist))) SJW propaganda being shoved down their throats, me included.

>based RPattz said she never brushes her teeth
Absolutely disgusting

not just entertainment media, don't forget news media

do you think the capeshit watchers are the same people who are not watching other movies?
that's not the case, the people who used to watch other movies have simply stopped going, and now only the comic book fans and occasional watchers are going

Didn't Spielberg and Lucas predict this years ago?

Yea and Beauty and the Beast did 1.5 bil

LOL no they didnt

>hoda kotb is jewish
What?

I blame millenials!

Highest grossing film of 2016 and 2017 so far

bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/videos/after-show-hoda-on-her-jewish-gentleman

so?

more milk mummy

Films with an actual cast and director can make money

>an actual cast and director
you're joking, right

How much you get paid for this?

it's a not so subtle stewart kibble thread, he does it for free.

yes, i agree, SILENCE GOYIM

It isn't though I couldn't find a better reaction image

what a sad state of affairs

He's missing out then (or not). Daily Stormer gives incentives for people to shill here.

>He's missing out then (or not). Daily Stormer gives incentives for people to shill here.
You faggots get more delusional and entertaining by the day.

kek it's exactly a secret newfag

>incentives for people to shill here
That is indeed a huge problem, it'd be a shame if normies knew the truth, wouldn't it?

>WE WUZ KANGZ BUT JOOZ STOLE IT FROM US

back to your sandbox faggot

Yes a real shame.

>posting an image where someone unironically calls people stormfags
where do you think you are you dumb nigger

>bill condon isn't an actual director
He's white and a manlet but an actual director.

this means Hollywood and will continue to increase their focus on chinks.

chinks are braindead and love braindead movies.

dark times are ahead.

>oh shit I got BTFO better just call him a nigger and hope he already closed the thread
Go be retarded somewhere else.

not a single one of those falseflag links work
yet these do, odd
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org
alexa.com/siteinfo/reddit.com

jesus christ

Because Stormfront literally just lost its domain a few days ago. How convenient.

Yeah, convenient. But I'll believe you anyway. I'm sure "stromfront", who can't even pay for a domain apparently, is behind the shilling... not the multi-millions of soros et al. dollars being pumped into confirmed online shilling armies via correct the record and shareblue, among others.

can you autistic fucking faggots quit talking about jews for two seconds?

>Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism
That's a good thing
>and Marxist ideals
Yes, but also rugged individualist ideals. Those macho Western movies were made by the same companies.

Russians also gives incentives for people to hack elections on here. You hack peoples opinion and they just give you money.

>tv and movie board
>don't talk about who controls the tv and movie industry

I know many poor lefties and not a single one of them, to my knowledge, has ever made money by shilling online. I'm sure they would if they could. But I don't think these shilling opportunities are so widespread as you're making it seem.

This is 100% true, I saw it on CNN.
>youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

The holocaust was justified and so was slavery

>summer box-office revenue in North America will end up being down nearly 16 percent over last year,

You know what you call that?

A good start.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3C3mazf5zk

At the birth of the studio system, Jews, realizing the propaganda potential, began to either create their own studios or steal others. Paramount is a fine example - originally created and owned by William Wadsworth Hodkinson, a non-Jew, it was merged with the Jewish owned Famous Players Lasky, who then used controlling interests to oust Hodkinson and replace him with Jew Adolph Zukor. Paramount is worth over 800 billion dollars, today.

The Jews would use Hollywood as means to financial success, political power and influence, continuously placing Jews to be their successors in power so that the studios remained firmly in their hands. As time went on they would place more Jews into the spotlight - some of the earliest stars being Kirk Douglas (born Issur Danielovitch), or Hedy Lamarr (born Hedwig Kiesler), normalizing the presence of this minute minority in American daily lives.

Through Hollywood the Jews would spread social liberalism and Marxist ideals, mold American opinion, and finance their own nation. Less people are going to the theater to see the continual sewerage being pumped into them, however - the American public seems to be finally getting sick of the Jewish presence in their lives.

In before JIDF deletion of basic discussion of the history of the TV and movie industry. Screencap this.

>half of the posts are deleted

This is pretty much spot on.

The Jews moved to Hollywood so they could steal printed material from books for early motion picture ideas to make it easier to avoid facing copyright litigation.

delet this shut it down

>Paramount is worth over 800 billions
But that studio is bleeding money like crazy, they and Sony won't make it to 2020 at this rate

fucking hell, op delete that picture and never use it again.

That's only due to the recent awakening to what's going on. Paramount and Sony have been propaganda powerhouses for a long time.

>replying seriously to a shill

Because the Jews/Jewry/Zionists (not racist to describe this) own Hollywood.

My goodness, people, fucking wake up.

They're a tribal group and will always screw you over in the most shrewd way possible. It's no secret Jews run Hollywood they even said it themselves - google it for any article written before the whole SJW movement took off.

If Chinamen owned Hollywood and ran it (ironically all of Hollywood is catering towards China now), then it would be just as factual to state that the Chinamen are changing their names to American names to hide the fact they own Hollywood and rule it with an iron monetary fist.

It's not complicated. It's called prejudicial tribalism - of which the Jews are masters at.

maybe instead of trying to force their political agenda down our throats, they'll appeal to their audiences by letting good filmmakers make interesting films without so much studio interference
oh, who am i kidding

I'd kinda say they are the same people. I usually went to see newer movies in cinema, as long as they were more sc-fi or had a theme that I found interesting. I also went to see most of the capeshit movies, no matter how bad the sequels have gotten. But the more Hollywood started shilling during elections, the more I was dropping their movies and even series, both of which I'd probably end up at least pirating, if I didn't get a chance to see them in cinema. I'm not an American, mind you, but I have no doubt that people saw hollywood for the shit it was and just stopped paying for their bullshit. They should stick to what they are decent at, instead of sticking their nose into politics.

You're incredibly new to Sup Forums if that's the first time you've seen that image.

>the people who used to watch other movies have simply stopped going
i.e. white people

except Feminism Woman made bank as have all the SJW star wars films.

SJWs win again

flickeringmyth.com/2016/12/the-most-disappointing-rogue-one-disneys-attempt-at-star-wars/
inquisitr.com/3866361/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-set-for-box-office-disappointment/
It's relative. For Star Wars-tier films, they've been a dud. And we're going to see the 3rd do even worse on this trend.

>Star Wars spinoff that doesnt really matter to the main star wars movies and has no important fan faves besides the 30 secs of leia and vader at the end
>almost matches Avengers 2.5

sounds like a success to me.

We'll see how 3 does.

>half of the posts are deleted

>mfw I made the post about the Jews and their monopolization of Hollywood
>mfw I come back to find it's been deleted