Was he the worst special guest on RLM?

was he the worst special guest on RLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU30obwiqvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

len kabasinski or however you spell his name. he's just weird and airheaded enough that you can cut to his lack of reaction as a sort of deadpan punchline, but that's it. he's not funny, he's not charismatic, he has nothing interesting to say, and at times his mumbling is barely intelligible.

Rich's balding fat masculine fiancee is probably their worst guest, not to be mean but the dude could clearly pull better and it's a public shame for him not to

the max landis botw was like the ending of space odyssey 2001
it reminded me the ending of space odyssey

>len is worse than max
is this a bizarro rlm thread?

I'm trying to think of a list of RLM guests, so we can compare them

Max Landis
Len Kabasinski
Freddie Williams
Those Canadian fuckers, Jim and Colin or something?
Lora Story
Gillian Bellinger
The Watchman
That guy who made the movie about George Lucas
Matt Hannon

Am I missing anyone?

I think the Watchman or that George Lucas guy were the worst guests. Max is kind of annoying, but it was through him that they were able to get Macauley Culkin to make his little cameo appearance that one time, which was kind of cool, so he can be forgiven for being an obnoxious fanboy. I won't count Tim Heidecker, because he was only there for about 10 seconds and he didn't help host or anything.

But Max wasn't the worst. He was memorable bad. He was the Best of the Worst.

The fucking canadians are the worst. They are never ever funny.

Len fucking sucks. He seems like an absolutely uncharismatic retard.

Jim is the most useless one.

*memorably

Kabasinski is based.
>makes movies for the fun and love it
>expert martial artist (5 time pennsylvania karate association state champion, also black belt in tae kwon do and tang soo do) and excellent stunt choreographer
>just an overall nice and sincere guy

I can understand why a Landis dick-rider would not like him, though.

>it reminded me the ending of space odyssey
a pile of shit stretched too long?

FUTURE FORCE

Max Landis is shit and their bias is so strong after they meet him.

I liked Max, he is zany and doesnt really mix with RLM's humor, but he generally is a chill guy and was in one of the best episodes.

Beardfat on the other hand...

bump

Max Landis was one of the best. Kill yourselves.

The Canadians are great, at least Colin is. He ranks up there with the Big Three I think, higher than Jack, equal to Josh.
Landis just totally doesn't gel with the show, he has no place there. He needs to be in something that's fast-cut with a lot of dumbshit music pumping under it where he gets to scream a lot. That's not what RLM was ever about.

I liked the Max Landis conversation because I am interested in film production and all the bullshit that goes on behind the camera to make a film. Max really helped shine a light on this - although I already knew something similar - but he pretty much confirmed it.

Full disclosure; I don't like Max Landis as a person. His societal and political views are vastly different to my own and I would imagine we would be arguing a lot. It would finish with me referring to the fact that he shouldn't have been born because his father should be in jail.

Max pushing Rich to explain the movie was genuienly one of the most funniest moments in RLM history.

Wrong. Len seems like a chill dude who is at peace with life. (((Landis))) is a fucking loser.

Checked and agreed.

Mike and Jay will never be your friends, OP. Just get over it.

James & Mike are the superior Internet friends.

Thing is, he is obviously getting jobs because of nepotism, so don't trust the little jew boy too much.
He'll lie to make himself look better without a second thought.

She's never been on any "real" RLM content and I would imagine Mike and Jay will never allow her to be. She's so fucking boring.

>Gilliam

My rlmfu

Mudasir>>>>>>Salman
Worst taste confirmed.

Jay ripped his shitty romantic comedy apart after he was on.

Are you talking about He Him Her (or whatever the fuck it's called)?

All I remember about Jay and Mike talking about it was that they could have gone so much harder in on it. I figured that they didn't want to upset their newfound route into mainstream film production (or Hollywood at large).

THOSE HACK FRAUDS!!! THEY SOLD OUT!!!

Jay ripped it apart. Doesn't matter what you remember, that's what happened. If you felt they could have gone "harder" on it let me ask if you've even seen the movie?

Official RLM ranking:

Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike > Powergap > Fat Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay > GMP-Era Mike > Current Year Mike > Jim > Colin > GMP-Era Rich > GMP-Era Jay > Gillian > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Powergap > Drunk AIDSMoby > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

and?

>Lora Story
That's the fat police-hooker right? She'd be my pick for worst guest, with Len Kabasinski a close second. As much as I like him, he's not terribly funny or insightful.

I miss Gillian. Do you think things got awkward between her and Jay and that's why she never returned?

((()))

Autism.

BotW is mostly dogshit anyway, I don't see how guests can change that.
>that scene in a bad movie was so bad
>yeah it was bad
>funny observation/forced joke
>laughter
Repeat for 50 hours. The one variation where they watch tapes of the wheel can be watchable when they land on something really weird, but that rarely happens.

pleb opinion

That's because it moved away from being a review show and is now a friend simulator for an hour where they try and force "wacky" topics into the discussions for huge sidetracks for a huge portion of the video. They're as substantial as let's play videos.

I liked the Gilian Woman. She should be back.

i fucking hate max landis

Why do these gays act like they're in their 60s or 70s when they're only in their late 30s? Every episode its like
>references random 80s or 90s thing
>WOAH OLD MAN MIKE I DON'T THINK THE AUDIENCE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE WANT TO EXPLAIN IT TO THEM???
Gets really fucking annoying and they do it every episode.

The comments probably become turbo-autistic whenever they have a woman on there.

You're just autistic.

Because most of their audience was born in 2004?

>Do you think things got awkward between her and Jay and that's why she never returned?
OMG SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!! I THRIVE ON E-CELEB DRAMA!!!!!

It didn't "move away" from anything. It's the same show it's always been. YOU faggots turned it into a friend simulation. That's not RLM's fault.

>OMG SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!! I THRIVE ON E-CELEB DRAMA!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Not understanding sarcasm is a sign of autism, user.

Compare the first episodes to their most recent and there's a definite change in the styles, the earlier episodes are focused on the films but the latest episodes they briefly talk about the films and get side tracked by Rich fucking up the pronunciation or something else stupid and go on large tangents, its barely a review show because they get bored of the films very quickly and just joke among themselves.

do those two canadian fags count? the guy with the beard always fails to be funny and seems to get triggered by any mean or not pc jokes

fuck off to reddit, kiddo

Compare the first episode of Half in the Bag to their most recent one. Their stuff evolves over time. They go on weird asides sometimes on Best of the Worst, but the focus is still mostly on the movies themselves. Even if it didn't and the focus was just on their little comedic sidetracks, how does that somehow make it a "friend simulator?" Is a stand up comedy special a "friend simulator" too?

You shut your whore mouth, Jim is hilarious
>It's a group of delusional people in the woods
>yeah it's like a star wars fan film

The joke is that they think their fanbase is made up of babies.

They think that because it's true.

Also do some of you faggots miss that they're also being self depricating with those types of jokes? They're making fun of their own ages.

Does anyone like Josh? I can think of someone defending literally every other person on the show but I don't think I've ever seen a single person support Josh.

>le 2001 ending is good
nice meme

Nahh len is laid back, landis is a giant faggot

Yeah Jay was going all in saying it was a shitty void rom-com, Mike was the pathetic asshole that kept making excuses for it.

Max may be a huge faggot, but I did find interesting his piece about what's up with being a screenwriter in Hollywood..

I only kinda know who Landis is, but why does Sup Forums hate him so much?

>not power ranking
Sup Forums really has died

He's there for whenever Jay want's to do a Re-View of anything deeper than fucking Terminator since that's as far Mike,Rich or Jack can go.

Special Guest Stars:
Matt Hannon > Colin > Tim Heidecker > Len > Jim > Landis > Freddy W > Alexandre Phillipe

Josh is decent when they are actually talking about a movie, but his sense of (((((humor))))) is shit tier.

Len is a symbol of hope, he represents a promise to us all.

The guy by all means should have been their nemesis, but he managed to become best buddies with the RLM gang. If he can be their friend, so any of us can.

This, what a top lad.

I don't enjoy that comic book artist they have on sometimes.

he's the only one of them with a traditional career

>it's a tums festival episode

this is the actual non contrarian non meme answer.

>If he can be their friend, so any of us can.
Keep telling yourself that, loser. Len went out and made movies with passion. They suck, but he put his all into them. You shitpost on Sup Forums. Mike and Jay will never be your friend because you don't contribute anything of value to the world.

stfu spaggot

He seems like a nice guy, but the dude brings nothing to the table. Worst guest by a mile.

The canadians suck, josh is alright, and max landis is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Fuck off, Max.

the only mediocre guest was the girl Jay was banging, Landis and Len were fun and provided a good insight

it was one of the better episodes, the star wars guy was more boring and useless.
youtube.com/watch?v=JU30obwiqvA

I enjoy all of the guests.

Noooo you have to autistically rank them like their Pokeman cards and not actual human beings and friends of RLM!

Fuck Max

Increase Lens Per Second

pls post pictures