Perfect couples don't exist in rel li-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQupgO0eILc
youtube.com/watch?v=rALCyuFdUGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we /offseason/ now?

FOR THE TRUE KING

First for threaded cane

Imagine being Kit Harington in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your chubby body and horrific puffy face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only lie in that bed while Emilia Clarke flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat arms and leathery skin, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but also Peter Dinklage standing outside the door shouting that she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because he's not the one that has to lie there and watch her flabby fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged pop singers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's covering her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous days. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on the set before security could put you down, but you lie there and endure, because you're fucking Kit Harington. You're not going to lose your future hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

1st for Rhaegar looked like a neanderthal

That's a big arm

>kit and emilia are a real life cou-
*pic related blocks your path*

Will there be ice spiders in S8?

That's what we are - Ghosts.

So what happened to bobbyposting? I've been out for a few days.

It has enough fat to survive years-long winter

>that filename
i'll bet all my money that photographer browses tumblr

>tfw every male character is turning into a cuck

TWO YEARS

>season 1-3
>nothing happens until episode 9

>season 5-7
>show moves from setpiece to setpiece without any nuance to get the biggest reactions out of the Burlington bar audience

why was season 4 so perfect, lads?

Aaaargh...

Why would the lady of winterfell be a latina?

>the virgin sad music
youtube.com/watch?v=SQupgO0eILc
>THE CHAD SOUNDTRACK
youtube.com/watch?v=rALCyuFdUGk

“No.” The eunuch’s voice seemed deeper. “He is here. Aegon has been shaped for rule since before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of his education. He reads and writes, he speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum in rivers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hungry, to be hunted, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows that kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them.”

we're waiting for all the redditors to leave so we can continue

Reminder that the Baratheon name hangs on the decision of a Targaryen

Promise me, Ned

How long will we be able to keep these shit threads running for that long?

Must be terrible for Kit if people just recognize him on the street as Jon Snow. I mean even when GoT is over they'll always yell "Hey that's Jon Snow over there". It doesn't matter which roles he'll take in the future if his career somehow manages to survive he'll always be just fucking Jon Snow to everyone.

Must be really annoying.

Why couldn't the entire show have been The Brotherhood dicking around? Beric, Thoros and that Archer dude were so fun to watch. R.I.P.

>THE CHAD AFFAIR
>the virgin newlyweds

Y
O
U

>last episode still not uploaded on SpankBang

>BASED ON A LIE

Why do I love Lucas Codd so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lucas Codd isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him raping through the Shield Islands, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the hall at Lord Hewett's Town, , the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Pyke under the the name of "Left Hand Orgasm." The very nature of Lucas Codd is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lucas Codd is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lucas Codd is not one that is easily penetrated. Lucas Codd is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lucas Codd is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of oil, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lucas Codd. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lucas Codd is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Lucas Codd, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Lucas Codd, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lucas Codd so much.

>There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. "No," she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, "not here. The septons..."

>"The Others can take the septons." He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother's altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her small clothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon's blood was on her, but it made no difference.

>"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his shortly bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and see where they were joined.

>tfw there will at some point be /noseason/
Spin-off announcement when lads?

eternally

>Ned Stark: "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

>Sansa: "Cut this man's throat when I tell you, Arya, and let him bleed out on our carpet. BTW I miss father, we're so much like him LOL"

jesus christ

WE

I don't think it'll be 2 full years. They originally said they'll focus on late 2018 but might have to push it to early 2019.

Griff deserves the Iron Throne.

Based Bericposter

Griff is an autistic who flips shit when he loses a board game to Tyrion.

she looks so good with dark hair

who the fuck is this?

aggghhhh.......

RED
WINGS

Kinda like what happened with the actors on Star Trek.

I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest.

Rhaegar looks like a mongoloid

Which GoT girl is the most ticklish?

It migrated to Sup Forums after Target put up an ad for ZeniMax Media Inc. Presents Bethesda Softworks' Todd Howard's George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones Open World RPG, and is presumably soon to be fused with Toddposting.

I don't like her at all with the blonde hair she's sporting in GoT. Nothing against blonde hair, it's a great haircolour but it just doesn't work on Lena. I find her alot more attractive with dark hair, like in 300 for example.

>lobster king

Latinas really are the hottest women.

hot

Even brave men blind themselves sometimes, when they are afraid to see.

Why the fuck did they cast Zack Snyder as Rapegar?

CAREFUL NED CAREFUL NOW

Because Tyrions trial was one of the best arcs in the entire series.

>Lady Sansa, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams into account then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well, I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>Not even that? Fine, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Oh, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or you can just leave my corpse on the floor. That works too.

is it true that everyone in got production hate these smug idiots?

Why is he called Bobby if he were Robert?

ned is probably rolling in his grave, the only stark that actually follows ned's teachings isn't even a stark, but a snow/targ

aaaaggghhh

fugg, rains of castamere is so good

He is half stark anyway.

Caitelyn Stark fucked everything shouldve backed stannis.

lil' fing deserved better

>you are now aware that Tumblr believes the Arryns are black

>tfw you are retroactively relieved your favorite character(s) died early one so they didn't have to suffer this God awful writing
He was on the fringe and his death sucked, but holy shit I can't imagine how badly they'd have fucked Jojen up.

YES YES WELL DONE BRAN SANSA AND ARYA WELL DONE...

HOWEVER

what
the
fuck

Book stannis doesn't sound that much better

>but we are not men

What the fuck?

ned looks a bit dark too

really makes you think

Hey now, Robb may be a zombie but he was basically a young Neddard. Rickard Karstark's execution is one of the kinoest moments in the show.

Does Aidan know about the memes?

>The Virgin Deer
-Waifu chooses another man
-Autistic temper tantrum when he finds out
-Cant even finish his war because a harp player wounded him
-has to pay women to sleep with him
-raises his wifes son as his own
-later admit rival actually won because life is depressing
-killed by piglet

>The Chad Dragon
-Takes any women he wants
-they all agree becauses hes adonis 10/10
-almost beat a guy who trained his whole life despite training for maybe 3 years
-Considered great at anything
-Killed in war
-rivals best friend raises his son

I guessed he didn't...

>tfw Stannis post-Blackwater mourning Renly's murder

Kek that rock looks so painfully fake.

THEY'RE ANDALS FOR FUCK SAKE HOW CAN THEY BE BLACK!? FUCK OFF BLACK WASHING EVERYTHING YOU RACE OBSESSED FREAKS!!!

>bookfags are fucking niggers kys
What did she mean by this?

The Lannisters are so superior in every way it's not even funny to mock the rest.

What the fuck happened to Theon?

It would be funny if he actually shows up with the Golden Company next season. The way people complain about him showing up in the books too late it would be great if D&D doubled down and introduced him in the final six episodes.

they're both gay and stupid

>tfw normies actually praise LF's actor and think his final scene was amazing

Someone stop D&D

reminder Jon is his own uncle and his children will also be his niece and nephews

>Nobody has ever mentioned the entire Frey clan being wiped out in one go.

Someone please make a Chad Aegon Vs Virgin Dany.