So apparently everyone hates The Cleveland Show now?

So apparently everyone hates The Cleveland Show now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5D4GOoMtc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbohygH6nkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah cause it's fucking trash

It was never good.
As soon as it aired I knew it was shit.

it was literally always trash

I like it a lot.

>Replace Jemima for some """"""""""attractive""""""""""" wife

when will [as] stop rerunning this shit?

>Now

People hated it since it was first made.

Why? It's a lot better than NuFamily Guy.

nice picture for ants

fpbp
it was never good

Family Guy was good at one point, which is what made it popular, which is why certain 'people' will always like it no matter how shit it gets.
The Cleveland Show however started and finished as shit.

What was the fucking point of this crap?

I've only watched the episode where he put a Rubber hose in his ass and fart in it, that was the least funny thing I ever saw, I feel embarrassed for anyone who was involved in this.

It was hated from the get go. It's anyone's guess why they thought the blandest of FG characters would fly solo.

>now

People just don't like it cause they're racist.

That show never received a good reputation it only stayed on as long as it did since it was a direct spin off of Family Guy. But even after it got canceled family guy writers would still take pot shots at the show, which kinda shows how that studio felt about it.
FOX probably regretted it but they put so much money into advertising it they had no choice.

But hell if we're talking about Seth Mcreddit's canceled shows why aren't you talking about BorderLanders? You guys remember this.....right?
youtube.com/watch?v=EbohygH6nkc

LYNCHED

>now

i genuinely didn't think this show existed for a while, i thought it was some in-joke on family guy.

four seasons?

I'm to only one who liked it? Fuck.

I wanted to like it. And watched a number of episodes. The good thing that show had going for it, was it's heart. They made the attempt at showing the endearing side to flawed characters. At it's core, the show was about community, and getting along with your neighbors and family. In that sense, the show was kind of like King of the Hill.

The problem was that it was afraid of grounding itself as much as it should have. Constantly diminishing situations with flippant, dismissive humor. When it should have played more into the situations, dramatizing them, and then pulling back with heartfelt humor.

It wasn't grounded enough to make you feel any kind of way, and it wasn't zany enough to make you laugh out loud. Plenty of moments to make you smirk or nod. But ultimately as flat as Cleveland's delivery.

>21 people eat shit
>wow that was fucking disgusting x20
>wtf I'm the only one that liked it?
This is you

>Now
Get out faggot

>shitty adult cartoon in the vein of Family Gut
>ever good

No wonder. You type like a fucking retard.

Cringe

>Instead of somethign new, they add the same family dynamic of Family Guy and American Dad

I am.

Oh shit lol personified forever

Aw.. That's sweet

They had spinoff ideas with far more potential, yet they went with Cleveland Brown, one of the most boring and disliked characters. Why? So they could do black jokes?

shouldn't it be reversed?