What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the first episode was good, the rest felt somwhat dissapointing i guess, maybe the last few episodes will be better so it saves the season

women writers

I don't know, I'm enjoying the show

maybe, there are things women would find funny but the men wouldn't and vice versa, but it is more likely that its because there are a lot of new writters,

of the episodes written by women 2 were shit tier and 1 was okay, nothing as good as ep1, 5 or 6

The last episode was fucking great. It's only the first 2 that were shit.

i just looked up who wrote the episodes, and it is more or less correct, what you just said

Reddit literally ruined the show.

someone misunderstood how characters work
you can put them in a situation and have them naturally react to it which informs us of their character and also is entertaining
you don't need to actively psychoanalyze them and deconstruct their personalities and shove it into the viewers face every single episode for people to get it

Season 3 is the best season yet. I'd say the episode quality is consistently higher than previous episodes, though it's yet to have it's Rick Potion #9 or The Wedding Squanchers tier episode.

Reddit has gotten really annoying though.

The writing staff and showrunners started thinking they were artists

for the record I liked episode 4 (vindicators), the twist with drunk rick being the villain was fun

Well yeah, of course. Women have to have everything be about love and sex and relationships, there has never in history been a work from a woman that didn't have one of those as a main plot point. Why, you may ask? Because women are literally incapable of basing their self worth on anything else, so of course that's how they write every character ever. To be fair there are women like Kaitlin Olson who can add to a mans already existing work in a positive way, but whenever they branch out on their own it really shows that their good influence was a very tiny fraction of the whole thing.

>ep writing credit in a show that has a writers room means that the person credited wrote the episode
retards

Nothing. Some S3 episodes have been good, some forgettable, just like the last two seasons. You only think there's a problem because you've forgotten about how bad some of S1 was.

So it's just a coincidence that the shit episodes are credited to women then? I know how writers credits work but chances are they had a significant influence in them being garbage, women just ruin everything

>Pickle Rick-Ai

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

and stay there.

It's as good as it has ever been. it's just that some sad lonely people with fragile masculinity decided to hate the new season before it even started because they heard that they hired women writers.
honestly, at this point this atmosphere is equivalent to the one in "Tumblr SJW" circle. once a diversity or feminism meme becomes attached to a show or a movie it becomes impossible to even discuss it. all threads and discussion becomes about shit that doesn't even matter.

Rick is turning into Sherlock/Kira, with every seemingly terrible thing being revealed to have been happening according his keikaku all along.

Nothing. Why is Sup Forums so intent on shitting on this show for no reason?

I came for the meme and left because of the Mary Sue.

women.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

>the Keit-ai version of Pickle Rick

I can't imagine a meme more cancerous.

Was never good. I watched the first season after its high praise and was thoroughly annoyed.

Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Why should a show like Rick and Morty have to pander to the women viewers?

I'm having a good time with it OP, the opening to the last episode where R&M have the mental breakdown in the car was aces.

Anyone else find her voice really annoying?

>women are some magical creatures, they have different sense of humor

The only episodes I didn't completely enjoy were Pickle Rick (because Rick endangering himself like a moron is completely out of character) and the Vindicators because the story felt somewhat rushed and underwhelming. I've liked the others a lot, although not as much as the first and second seasons.

>Jerry comes into the garage wearing only Summer's used panties looking for Beth's dildo
>sees Pickle Rick
>"This'll do."
What did they mean by this?

>made simple
Not with that fucking nose.

It's all about turning weaknesses into strengths, that nose can be harnessed to great effect.

yeah such a nose can be a great poop and ass hair collector.

Nothing, it's great.

S3 has had the overall highest quality of writing so far, but it hasn't peaked in the same way that the other seasons have. They were on average just okay with some great episodes; this is on average good but with no greats yet.

Now he gets it.

>rick endangering himself was out of character
Rick is a massive hedonist who constantly puts his life on the line to do stupid shit, why is that out of character?

>vindicators
Not seeing it, though I guess the whole rush-through of killing the whole team was done too quickly.

female writers and dan harmon being a gigantic fucking fedoralord, justin roiland is a bro and wrote the few good episodes in the series

There are pieces of literature written by women that aren't about those three things. Frankenstein, The Yellow Wallpaper. I'm not an expert but there are more. You meant to say comedy, right?

>what went wrong?
Sup Forums found out about it, and ruined it for me. I was actually having a blast watching it until you autists started memeing. Now everytime i see an episode i think "i bet Sup Forums will make a meme about this scene"

>Frankenstein
>not about relationships and lack of love
Confirmed for not reading the novel.

Err did you read Frankenstein? Like the entire second half of the novel is about how the Monster wants to create a mate for himself. And Victor was motivated to create the Monster in the first place because he was grieving for his mother.

There's ups and downs but it's pretty consistently good.

Compare the creativity of lawnmower dog to this entire season. Do they need more drugs, better writers, or both?

Look user

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLEEE!!

PICKLE Sup Forums POSTERRRRR!!

He had too little control of the situation, his survival depended on a needle falling correctly which almost went horribly wrong and killed him. Most of the time Rick is endangered by others, not his own actions. Someone posted some long essays about this idea a while back and it explains this pretty well, but basically I'm just saying I didn't buy it.

As for Vindicators, I just felt like the jokey shit Rick set up and how obvious it was that they would all unravel just deflated the premise for me. I was hoping Rick had done something truly challenging and would have to be the actual villain the whole time, but instead there was no sense of danger even when the heroes were dying bloody deaths. It didn't sit right with me.

I keep forgetting 'the whirly dirly conspiracy' episode exists and it was one of the better ones this season

I think the whole season would have be less contentious if they didn't have Rick go on that tangent at the end of the first episode. It confused the tone of the whole show, especially after he came to that agreement with Jerry in the fifth episode.

You contrarian fucking retards are cringe personified. The show is good, it's not as great as it was in Season 1 but what show ever is?

Seriously, get a fucking hobby. God damn you guys are losers.

Your show was always shit, rebbitors

The show's lost its charm and freshness, I reckon. Characters developement is basically finished. No matter what they do in the show, it won't come out as a surprise. It's more like you're expecting wild stories and silly twists and the writers are doing their hardest to come up with them.

Because of the last, plots seem to be over the top random and convulted so it's hard to even remember what the main plot was about a few weeks later.

In other words, it became popular because it was what it was, and now to appease the massive amount of fans, they try to emulate what they used to be naturally.

I remembered thinking the pilot was gold so I re-watched it, it doesn't hold up, maybe at the time it provided something fresh.

contrarian Sup Forums users

Sixth episode of season 3 was good again. The three episodes that were written by women truly were shit.