No but in all seriousness why does no one give a shit about this movie? Where is the hype?...

No but in all seriousness why does no one give a shit about this movie? Where is the hype?? It's almost out for Christ's sake

most americans are just waking up now so there will be plenty of hype then.

why give a shit when it's not out yet, hoe can it remotely ve discussed. the day it opens in cinema Sup Forums will be 50% GoT, 50% Pleb Wars

Disney chose its audience, an audience that has always hated Star Wars. Fucking brilliant. But hey, at least this goddamn rich cunt gets to flick her bean to the thought of white males having thier escapism ruined.

TFA was too average. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

This is 2017. You're 1 bad/average movie away from people completely giving up on a franchise/studio.

the last 2 movies were just generic popcorn flicks that nobody remembered after 1 week, why do you think there would be reverence for another one?

ill see it, probably only to avoid the tweests and shit being spoiled, but really , who cares

more like why isn't disney paying shills yet

Because Star Wars hasn't been good since the 80s

Too busy trying to JUST Joss Whedon.

you know the answer already faggot

Because there's four months until the movie and people are hyped about other stuff

I hope Mark Hammil at least gets lotsa dosh for this garbage and lives for 20 years more

Because no one gives a shit about the characters/story?
When you watched the prequel, you wanted to know what was going to happen.

>you wanted to know what was going to happen.
I knew what was going to happen though. They're called the OT you benis.

>comes out in december
>IT'S ALMOST OUT YOU GUISE!!!

Are you fucking retarded?`

Both TFA and RO were shit, why should I care about this one?

Maybe people have realized how bad the last one was. I certainly hope so

I don't know how anyone can be interested in another Star Wars movie after TFA.

Rogue One was really forgettable and it kinda soured me on episode 8.

Still gonna see it and I hope it's way better than Rogue One

okay, nerd. It's okay.

You haven't seen either though, you fucking retard.

Time to work off those bitch tits, you baby.

keep em coming Sup Forums, i love reading about how the latest upcoming star wars is going to fail and how it has to make 5 billion in 1st day ticket sales to break even and how the richest production studio in the world is "having trouble" because of reshoots, hahahahhahaha

Too many star wars spinoffs

Rogue One made the hypetrain loose steam. Spinoffs between movies were a mistake. A new SW is no longer a big event

>The force is female
What the fuck does that even mean?
Can they have one girl jedi without being retarded about it?

it lost its charm
soulless hollywood dreck now

dark side of the force is the force having its period

Because disney hasn't started promoting it heavily yet, they're letting the buzz surrounding their other blockbuster's (e.g. spiderman) die down first

2nd from left
who

Gonna read Darksaber soon and just look at the coming shitshow like

doesnt matter all the normies will have to go and see it because 'its star wars!'

TFA was too mediocre.

It was more entertaining than TFA though, honestly I wouldn't mind if they only did spinoffs from now on, they went down the reboot/remake path with the new trilogy, but there's a whole lot more to explore in the Star Wars universe,

severus snoke kills dumbledrumpf

Disney screwed the pooch with two bland, soulless movies.

It'll still probably break a billion but there's no chance it'll do TFA numbers.

I thought Rogue One was much better than Force Awakens

Because the leaks prove it's awful, and TFA was awful. So it stands to reason it's a waste of time.

Rogue One was definitely better than TFA. TFA was regurgitated trash, at least RO had some originality. The only movies they should make now are Old Republic

SJW trash ruined SW, I just can't be bothered to watch.

rogue one didnt have a plot , a narrative , or general progression of character development

some moron went over this in a youtube video that im sure has millions of views by now

well you're wrong, but its not like tfa was fucking amazing or anything

great arguments, as expected of fans of nu-wars

You will have to give a fuck because soon Disney's shilling juggernaut will be put in motion.
All catalog will be about this flick.

I really hope TLJ will make less than $1 billion, that'll teach them for making a sheboot and turning the old cast into deadbeats

>post yfw not even chinks will save this one, it will tank hard and Disney will cancel all upcoming SW projects

Disney would be smart to fire Kathleen Kennedy immediately after episode 9 and make a fresh start by retckoning these sequels and stupid spinoffs.

What does that even mean, faggot?

Disney knows it'll make money regardless so they are shilling that Ragnarok piece of shit instead

You have an interesting situation where the prequels were so incompetently made that people tended to blame their disappointment with the franchise on George Lucas rather than Star Wars itself.

"Okay, those were bad but it's only because of the execution. The POTENTIAL of Star Wars is still there. It could be great again if placed in a new pair of hands."

Then we get two not-brilliant but competently made films and the sad reality becomes clear: Star Wars, as a franchise, as a setting, as a "lore", is simply spent. The Original Trilogy already used up the resources of the Star Wars universe (and even the third film was stretching it). We saw everything it had to offer the first time around. It's stale now, everyone is coming to this realisation.

literally the exact same shit was said about Rogue One and it made a billion

this is an actual Star Wars episode, it will not fail. no matter how much you guys want it to

Holiday season hasn't begun yet.
Once it does, you'll see and hear about it everywhere.

TFA and R1 aren't competently made at all, they're Frankenstein products made by a bunch of idiots who don't know their heads from their arse. But these films were hyped up like crazy and had trailers who made obscene false advertisments. Anyone should be entitled for a refund after this scam. I'm sure it'll be the smae in TLJ, it is even possible Luke in his dark clothes are only for the promo.

That this isn't true seems pretty trivial. You wouldn't have had decades of successful books, games, and television shows if people weren't still hooked by the setting.

Because star wars is plebian shit. It's for children and "nerds"

Cause 7 was a horrible piece of shit with horrible new characters. A nigger a spic and a mary sue cause muh diversity

Because TFA really was that bad and nothing about TLJ sounds good at all. They could have put anything out instead of TFA, slapped "Star Wars" on it and it would have made just as much money regardless.

Because its dead since 1980. 6 shitty movies in a row should be enough for everyone to figure that out

>They could have put anything out instead of TFA, slapped "Star Wars" on it and it would have made just as much money regardless.
>see Rogue One

"Force the female"
Is this rape culture or are they describing their marketing scheme?

stopped caring when TFA was a copy pasta

>almost out
>in 3.5 months
Get outta town.

>rogue one didnt have a plot
You don't actually know what a "plot" is, do you?

>Implying R*ddit doesn't cirklejerk over everything related to Star Wars.

*doffs trilby*

>remember seeing The Phantom Menace when I was 10/11 years old. Memorable characters, cool story. A lot of fun

>see TFA
>strong empowered protagonist
>gay pilot
>emo villain

I don't feel like wasting anymore money on this shit.

So that's a "no" then?

Oh I guess there was a poorly planned and executed plot

Who else is ready for Sith Lord Luke?

Nu-Star Wars has had the shittiest posters, I swear.

>Been watching HBO lately
>Swapping between Westworld and Game of Thrones
>These shows are basically in the top tier category when it comes to writing, dialogue, and quality
>Start thinking about Disney
>And their dreadful Marvel movies and how they're all like cheap saturday morning made for tv movies
>Start thinking about Star Wars
>Realize it has 1/16th the depth, quality, and story as Game of Thrones does
>Realize movies are a childs medium and a awful platform to tell a quality story on
>TV is the future

>Worstworld and Game of Bro's
>writing, dialogue, and quality

TFA failed to create anything memorable and interesting that would make people care about future instalments

Don't talk shit about the mods' favorite website.

>Westworld and Game of Thrones
>These shows are basically in the top tier category when it comes to writing, dialogue, and quality
Stopped reading there

But they are quality shows. Name a Hollywood flick this year better than either one of those shows.

ESB didn't clear Star Wars either, but I agree with your reasoning

BvS, Hell or High Water, Girl's Night

>"Stopped reading there. Rick and Morty is for serious adults, and Hollywood makes better quality pictures than HBO, fact"

KYS

Women cannot put themselves into anything anymore without talking about feminism, female empowerment, taking down white males, etc. It's extremely tiring, and it's also the reason why young reactionary teens are complaining now whenever they see a female. It is unhealthy in every way, and contributes nothing to society but rather breaks it down and causes disharmony. (((Someone))) is doing his job well.

>quality shows
Are you fucking retarded? They're as bad as capeshit and Star Wars, if not worse. The only great show right now is Twin Peaks and even that ends this week.

emoji movie. equally bad in all departments but at least it's not 10 hours long

You're right. Westworld is way better.

They put the first film in the hands of an incompetent exec who went out of her way to make star wars political and completely disregarded the story (hence the contemptibly derivative plot). Disney alienated the core fan base, who now identify much more with capeshit.

I will never forgive Disney for completely changing the focus and point of Star Wars. We will never get another Revenge of The Sith or an organic Empire that isn't a copy paste. Every movie will have a progressive check box too keep the sheep happy and the intellectal nerd revolted at the artificialness of it all. Star Wars and Marvel are also what is keeping something new and imaginative from emerging because rehashes are more profitable then taking risks like George Lucas did with both of his trilogies.

delet post, kathleen

I still don't understand how you fags hate Rogue One. It's geuninely one of the better star wars movies and my new personal favorite. Not even memeing.

Hate TFA all you want, I thought it was ok at best, definitely a disney factory made reboot. But at least Rogue One had heart and wasn't afraid of adult themes in a Star Wars movie.

>Game of Thrones
>HBO
>Worse than Star Wars

I can't tell if you're just really fucking awful at shit posting or if you're just such a lazy piece of shit that you're not even trying.

How embarrassing

TFA was shit why would I be excited for this?

First 4 seasons of GoT is as good as you ever got for serialized TV writing.

Do you hate the prequels? I genuinely cannot believe Star Wars fans are okay with Rogue One

>Heart
>Adult themes
I must've fallen asleep during those parts since I have no memory of them.

Rogue one wasnt the best but it was certainly more enjoyable than TFA. It had a lot of fanservice moments that felt well placed and an actual plot instead of simply being a rehash.
I at least remember a person or two from the cast unlike tfa

>I at least remember a person or two from the cast unlike tfa
Oh yes, I loved Dark Vader and Leia!

Talk shit on tfa all you want but don't pretend rogue one was better if anything it was. And what plot? They got plans on a suicide mission? A New Hope told that plot too because all it needed was a couple lines on a crawl

Curse of nuwars

Disney hasn't ramped up marketing and toys where this horrible franchise made all it's money from

Maybe people like to have good time, laugh, feel excitement and joy in a theater, like I did with TFA