/got/ general

NEW BOOK COMING OUT EDITION

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qpcrb
youtube.com/watch?v=OvkuePL7oDY
vulture.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-director-jeremy-podeswa-on-that-huge-finale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best boy

>the night king must always exist

what did HBO mean by this statement

>yfw

Your ass Jon...

jon is the next night king

Anyone else find it strange that the mountain was so slow to get his sword out to attack the undead soldier?

the plots i lost
the characters we lost

you can feel it too dont you?

This gif is fake. George only writes with one finger.

Lena and Nik best actors

/ourguys/ are coming next season

THICC

>mfw jaime is so likeable even the burlington bar degenerates were shouting 'NO' when the mountain pulled out his sword

DELET THIS

EDMURE WILL COME BACK IN SHINING FISH ARMOR

literally who lol

Jaime is the most honourable man in Westeros. No one can hate him.

deserves better

>a horse with wings
Haha what a bunch of fags

>Show confirms once and for all without any doubts or confusion thanks to hamfisted dialogue the central mystery of his life's work, R+L=J
>he has nothing to say, just more Wildcards

Is GRRM in denial at this point?

>Preston STILL thinks Jon isn't the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna

He's even dumber than the normies

>the fat fuck thinks anybody gives two shits about his other works

he didn't tell them the mega twist

>putting an effort bringing a fucking typewriter and making a scene
>actively make fun of his fans
>not giving a fuck about at least wrapping up the series bc he's loaded now
honestly the sooner he dies the better at this point

Nikolaj really doesn't like Daenerys.
streamable.com/qpcrb

You mean that Rhaegar's actual father was Bonifer Hasty (also knows as "Baelor Butthole" by Jaime) who cucked King Aerys?

What happened to the boobies? I wanted to see Emilias supple nipples again

Queen

Was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive? He could hardly look at them without wanting to grab them, to suckle them until they were hard and wet and shiny.

He has such a sexy voice hhnnnnnnng

>ywn get rich and famous writing mediocre genre fiction

Ghrlg...

She got fat and she doesn't want people to see her body without the corset.

MOM

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or you can just leave my corpse on the floor. That would be acceptable as well.

Out fucking smarted

Why can't I view webms on windows 10? Can someone tell me what I need to download?
and no, don't say windows 7

Literally perfect people

reminder

Imagine being Kit Harington in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your chubby body and horrific puffy face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only lie in that bed while Emilia Clarke flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat arms and leathery skin, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but also Peter Dinklage standing outside the door shouting that she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because he's not the one that has to lie there and watch her flabby fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged pop singers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's covering her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous days. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on the set before security could put you down, but you lie there and endure, because you're fucking Kit Harington. You're not going to lose your future hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

windows 7

God I love this man and I love this character.

Reminder that all Cersei is the only non kinslaying main family Lannister alive

Zombie won't attack zombie. Words of House Zombie.

Nikolaj is carrying this show

They're so qt. Eternally disgusted with shipperfags who started sperging out because of pic related.

is season 8 coming early in 2019, or will we seriously have to wait 2 years?

set photo leaks already

>#twinlove

Yes

>Jon doesn't want to tell anyone about his death and resurrection.
>no one questions him about breaking his oath to the night's watch.

Bullshit. He wouldn't dare wear targ armour

youtube.com/watch?v=OvkuePL7oDY
*overpowered

No

*writes eternally*

so THIS is where the budget has gone to.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

thanks guys

And Lena

He doesnt tell Dany, who likely doesnt know he was in the Night Watch.

Tyrion probably assumed he left before he took his vows since he hated it till then

>blocks your female power fantasy
nothing personnel sansa

TO THIS

he got molten gold in his face

What? Jaime and Tyrion aren't kinslayers, and Cersei killed uncle Keven and Lancel with the Sept fire

>tfw no more Dillane, Dance, Pryce, McElhatton

Damn you fucked in the head.

He better survive or at least get an honorably death without getting killed by Arya

>posting red apples
fuck off cuck

VLC. It's not the best video player out there but it does start up very quickly which is what you want for casually webm viewing

Jaimie killed Aerys
Tyrion killed Tywin

Why hasn't anyone made any Little Finger CIA memes yet?

>people complained about women knocking out heavier men
>Theon knocked out that guy when that guy was winning all the way

Tyrion killed Tywin

is he on aryas list?

That's because she failed at it.

*brakes his fast*

>Q: Lena Headey’s Cersei is one of the primary elements of that sequence. She’s lying, but she has to convince everyone that she isn’t.

>Podeswa: Well, for me, she’s one of the most transparent, interesting actors around. She’s a minimalist in a way, but at the same time everything is coming through her. She’s able to surprise even though we know her. That turn during her scene with Jaime when we realize that she was lying to him, lying to everybody … Up until that point, I don’t think anyone would have expected that to be happening. Look retrospectively at her performance for clues, and I think you may find them, actually. She’s smart to have put them in. [But] as those scenes are happening, you would never, ever know that that’s where she’s heading.

>Podeswa: In those two scenes with Tyrion and Jaime, I just think that’s some of the finest work out there. You have to believe in both of those instances that, despite everything, she could kill both of those guys. I watched this episode with a group of 20 people, and they all gasped during that Jaime scene because they actually thought she was going to kill him.

>Q: I did too, 100 percent.
>Podeswa: [Laughs.] You believe that anything is possible with her and that she’d kill the person she loves the most, but you also believe that she can’t at the same time. Lena can make you believe anything she wants you to believe. The turns are entirely convincing.

>Podeswa: I loved working on both of those scenes with her, and I know it was fantastic for Peter [Dinklage]. They had been separated for such a long time, and it was very, very powerful for both of them. It’s the same thing for Nikolaj [Coster-Waldau] in that last scene — a scene that tears them apart. It’s a big moment, and they knew it.
vulture.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-director-jeremy-podeswa-on-that-huge-finale.html

dead meme

can you imagine how awesome it would have been if he played the actual book jaime?
god damn it

Why do I love Lucas Codd so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lucas Codd isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him raping through the Shield Islands, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the hall at Lord Hewett's Town, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Pyke under the the name of "Codd Liver Oil." The very nature of Lucas Codd is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lucas Codd is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lucas Codd is not one that is easily penetrated. Lucas Codd is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lucas Codd is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of oil, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lucas Codd. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lucas Codd is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Lucas Codd, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Lucas Codd, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lucas Codd so much.

he's gonna start 5 new books before continuing WoW, isn't he?

Why didn't Littlefinger just teleport away from the throne room?

>Game of Thrones fans
Is there any other community worse than this?

>is he on aryas list?
He crippled Bran so he of course is. But come on, Jaime has had so much character development that having Arya bump into him on horse and then kill him would be the worst thing to do to his character

>Tyrion probably assumed he left before he took his vows since he hated it till then

No, Tyrion even tells Jon they'll have to talk about how a member of the Night's Watch became King in the North

There must always be... a Night King.

To kiss on her beautiful innocent lips...

Check the doctor who threads

*makes a jape*

you have not been paying attention

thanks

AEGON TARGARYEN
second-ish of his name
rider of dragons
rider of the rider of dragons
king of the north
auntfucker
he who plowed the barren lands

Aerys was kingslaying, kinslaying is family-kill
Good point about Tyrion, don't know how the fuck I forgot

How fucking new are you?

>cersei killed kevan

The eunuch’s voice seemed deeper. “He is here. Aegon has been shaped for rule since before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of his education. He reads and writes, he speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum in rivers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hungry, to be hunted, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows that kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them.”

Aerys isnt his Kin.

Holy fuck guys

Aerys is Jaime/Cerseis father.

>treachery
>DABID
DESU the only traitor was Ned. LF was defending his king and upholding his vows.