Far left for me
Center is too Manish, and far right is dyke

Emma Istha

Whichever is hairiest down ther!

I choose best

Only one of them is talented. It's Stone

The best one, of courshhh!

stone all day

Right, I will always choose beautiful over talent (middle) and nothing (left)

show pusy

That lanky untalented Australian model? Why?

Fuck Marry Kill

>emma stone
>talent

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The most beautiful, talented, and purest Emma
Emma Stone

this face is too perfect for a cumshot

>emma watson
>beautiful

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

correct

growing up with the harry potter movies really conditioned a whole generation to want to smash watson's backdoors in.

the other's don't have the same amoutn of pull.

>*blocks your path*

I choose teethy Emma.

Is this really her??? I can see her nipples - I must know if this pic is real or else I won't be able to fap to it.

I want to fuck and impregnate Emma roberts. I want her to carry 9 pounds of my seed in her belly. I want to be the reason for her morning sickness.

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Pretty much. I'd love to jam my tongue up her fart box. If I were a magical servant in Beauty and the Beast I'd like to be her chamber pot.

I agree it's not a whole lot of talent, but compared to the other two she's the only one who can act to save her life.

You seem like a cool dude.

>his Emma doesn't have two Oscars
Sad!

Obviously Stone. Left one is simply ugly and talentless and i just don't like Watson.

Watson > Roberts > Worst Emma in existence

whoever has the lowest dick mileage

I don't really give a shit, but if I had a gun with two bullets, I'd shoot Roberts twice. God that thing is fucking gross looking. Absolutely horrific.

Roberts > Stone >> Watson

Was this supposed to be hard?

ITT dumb frog poster

Bruh she's look alike tay tay

this.

It's not a debate

I like the one who looks retarded

Why is Emma Roberts, a Z-list television only "actress", product of blatant nepotism, who has no career outside of that fag's awful shows and who looks borderline retarded and unbearably ugly, even mentioned next to these two A-list film actresses who look godly next to her? It's the worst reddit meme

Who would win in an ultimatesurrender type free for all match between all Emmas?

Ribbit meme

Reminder that if you choose Roberts you don't belong here. Go back to your liberal forums and keep choking on nigger dick

Well, Roberts has retard strength. But then again, she's retarded so it'd be over for her pretty quickly

Clear path for BEST Emma

wizard one

>reminder ur gay lol