Did they go too far with this one?

Did they go too far with this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They refused to acknowledge that the Jew is the root of all of the black man's problems that aren't directly caused by his inferior genetics.

they didn't go too far enough

THEY LOVE TO BE LATE
THEY HATE TO HURRY

If all the Jews disappeared overnight, how long do you thin it would be before the mass brainwashing wore off?

A generation? Less?

Did they go into white suburbs and started killing whiteys? Plz tell me they did.
The white American male MUST die.

liberal whites are goners.

they would just curl up and die without their masters to tell them what to think.

>trying to Sup Forumsbait on Boondocks thread
well that's pretty embarrassing
you should probably just watch the show

I dont care about The black problem of America. Kill them or deport them before they destroy your shitty USA.

Blacks will probably never do that, even though the smarter ones know it's a good idea. They don't have the agency or organization to direct their chimpouts towards anything but their immediate surroundings.

The Jews didn't think about that when they weaponized them. Kikes are good saboteurs but bad tacticians.

Avoid conversation with the nigga.

He will lie and use words he don't really understand.

If he gets desperate, he may start to rap and dance.

Your loss, it's great show

this basically, jews are powerful because they are experts at perverse talmudic logic, i never hated jews until i read the talmud.

>READ NIGGER, REAAAAD

>roleplaying

>i read the talmud.
How much of it? It's enormous.
Honest question, I'm thinking about doing so myself but don't know what to begin with.

People will just come up with another boogeyman to blame their shit lives on.

This

He didn't read it, Jews don't even read it let alone follow its teachings literally.

>a boogeyman that has been kicked out of all European countries
wow, what a weird coincidence

it had no argument its like having the founding fathers arrive at a modern rave and say this isn't why we became independent.

you do realize that boondocks is the kinda show where the most nigger character is rich white person, the 'protagonist' and more than likely the character you symphatize the most is a black kid who constantly calls other black people around him on their double standards and retarded shit, criticizes the black american culture in lot of ways and has Uncle Ruckus, who is racist against black people to the degree Sup Forums isn't and he is black
like you tried with the bait you wanna probably do some research in to the show if you wanna get them (You)s

Did any of those countries magically get better after Jews were expelled?

On the contrary, it's the perfect commentary on black America's entitlement complex and refusal to let race politics die.

Blacks only tear up their own neighborhoods and towns when they riot. Hurricane Katrina is an exception.

I AM GOING TO KICK YO FUCKING ASS NIGGA

Yes

reminds me of that that black girl that took a pic of some black children reading and was like "why aint this shit go viral??"

Chris Rock made that joke 20 years ago.
>Niggas always want for credit for some shit he's supposed to do

Blacks always criticize their own culture but do the same shit anyways due to guilt. It's sad.

Reminder
Thugnificent > gangstalicious
Gin > Edd

kinorap
youtube.com/watch?v=UkxID5Ye-Sg

I was desperately trying to find that photo to go with it. When life imitates art

>AND NOW I WANT TO TALK ABOUT "SOUL PLANE"
fucking lost it

Usher... "Michael Jackson" is NOT a genre of music!