Why is blackwashing ok?

Why is blackwashing ok?

Never forget what they did to us.

That greenscreen work is horrendous.

no

IT'S OKAY WHENEVER A MARGINALISED UNDERREPRESENTED MINORITY GETS A ROLE. Fucking whitey complaining about double standards designed to help POC. RAYCIS

Raised their standard of living and their average IQ by 10 points?

>A norse Valkyrie
>Black
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

Agreed.

Why the fuck did they even need a body double for that?

Because it's a good thing whites are going extinct.

slavery

It's ok when it's a big name celebrated black actor (Will Smith, Laurence Fishbourne etc) but if some nobody gets cast all hell breaks loose, or they go "well that actually makes more sense than the actual comic" and "dude he's such a bro and a chad, stop being a numale" see: DCEU Aquaman

this. To me this is worse than blackwashing or whitewashing.
Might as well just make the character CGI too

It's cheaper

We're talking about Jews now?

I don't think anyone approved Will Smith as I Am Legend.

i hate this chick's face, so fucking smug

It's not but people can't resist Marvel capeshit.

I was actually talking about the ground and background, but holy shit you made me notice that her head was added in. They really need to stop doing this.

They literally have a name for it - "integrated casting"

>muh reparations cracka!
>We wuz everythang

This triggered me so much. Holy fuck how lazy can you get

>I don't think anyone approved Will Smith as I Am Legend.
They didn't say shit about him being Deadshot because "lol who cares about Deadshot" or Laurence Fisbourne as Perry White though.

>pose after an action scene
>probably a stunt double with mocap face
>hurr durr
Watch the VFX reel, that is actually RDJ standing there.

>>it's an ameriburger and their racial neuroses thread

the original is a gold standard for terrible comics

isn't half the armor cgi these days tho? I remember seeing set footage and he just has some basic chest elements and that's about it for physical costume

maybe he's doing it for fun

No one fucking liked Will Smith as Deadshot. Fuck that prick.

>95% of movies that come out have white leads and majority of the supporting cast is white
>examples from this year alone
>Dunkirk
>Guardians 2
>Wonder Woman
>War for Planet of Apes
>Logan
>Justice League
>Alien
>Baby Driver
>John Wick
>Logan Lucky
>Pirates of the Caribbean
>Blade Runner 2049
>The Mummy
>Valarian
>Transformers
>Rough Night
>Ghost in the Shell
>Atomic Bomb

Just to name a few. And just to throw a harpoon through your whole "le white genocide boogie man Sup Forums meme" argument.

But yet you whiny Sup Forums bitches will continue to sit here and complain about diversity because a single black woman got cast in Thor Ragnarok.

>isn't half the armor cgi these days tho?
But that wasn't what he was complaining about

I know that RDJ was there, but if they had just used the top part of his armour completely like in the earlier films, it would've looked fine. Instead they changed the armour in post production which is the problem.

Valkyrie is supposed to be white.

big deal. give some roles to blacks or people of colour. I'm tired of seeing only whites on screen, it's so self masterbatory. And the tears from Sup Forumstards never fails to amaze me.

>>Dunkirk
Not white
>>Wonder Woman
Not white
>>War for Planet of Apes
Not human
>>Logan
Not white
>>Justice League
Not white
>>John Wick
Not white
>>Ghost in the Shell
Not white

no shit, I was switching topics.

yea but the black actress playing her is pretty hot, so who cares in the end

It's not about PC, it's about making controversy of a movie in order to make people partisans about it and watch it anyway.

>Hey, we reversed it.

Dude 90% of your mentioned movies have a non-white character as part of the main cast, unless you're that guy who's like
>G- Gal Gadot is white guise!

But the next thing you're going to say is how one non-white member is not enough and it should be half the cast and then I keep my fingers crossed that Hollywood will start to smell the bullshit you people ask for and stop shoehorning in actors for racial diversity altogether

I mean, if you're into bestiality I guess..

>also we killed a stuntwoman lmao

because black people are obsessed with white people and if you don't feed that obsession they riot, rape, kill and pillage

tbf sweden is like 80% blacked now

You've got to be kidding me. Domino was one of my favorite characters.

>reversed it
>One is a chalk white woman with a pitch black patch around her eye
>The other one is a chocolate colored woman with a genetic defect around her eye

Yo my name be Maximus Decimus Meridius

>Dude, muh dick says it's all good. Lol XD

Stab ya self in the neck cunt

Is there a version of that pic without pepe or the suicidal PC?

how is her hair practical for combat?

Negrus Dindus Maximus

so clever

Daddy to an abandoned son, husband to a abused wife

>weebshit

kys

If there is, I sadly don't have it

Also, nice dubs

Minorities will be fucked without whites.

Na dude fuck whitey.

Haha yeah right

No all European countries are around 90% European including Sweden. The US is 62% and that's using the US very wide def. of White.

You can't blackwash an alien

China will protect them

Better than comic domino hair...i mean its short but you can still pull her hair...you really want to stick your hand in flithy afro?

There's a reason why every non-White country is shit. With the exception of the japs and SK.

The 70's had better special effects jesus fucking christ capetards just stop

China hates everyone, even its own people.

>China
>protecting minorities

lmao.

You know they use flamethrowers on the Mussies in their country, right?

>too autistic to not get the joke
This is why whites are dying out

Lol. Chinks have zero patience with nigs. Look at what they are doing in Africa.

>>examples from this year alone
>>Dunkirk
And everyone complained about it.
>>Guardians 2
This is a fair example, although the love interest is black.
>>Wonder Woman
Gal is Jewish, not white.
>>War for Planet of Apes
The most ham-fisted slavery allegory I've ever seen. Literally whipped their backs like it was Roots 2 Electric Bugaloo. By the way, it says something incredibly disturbing about the people who made the movie that they chose literal apes as stand-ins for blacks.
>>Logan
A story about an old white man dying and being replaced by a group of non-white kids.
>>Justice League
You've got Cavill. Affleck is part Mexican, Gal is Jewish, Jason is half-Hawaiian and part Native American, Ezra (Flash) is Jewish.
>>Alien
Plenty of non-white actors and 2 interracial relationships.
>>Baby Driver
Hamm's gf is Latina, Foxx is black, Baby's step-father is black and disabled. Not too many other characters in this movie.
>>John Wick
Keanu is part Hawaain and part Chinese. Mini-boss is non-gender binary or something. Bad guys are white Russians or Italians.
>>Logan Lucky
Every character in this movie is a fucking retard. That's the point. White southerners are always portrayed as retarded.
>>Pirates of the Caribbean
People actually watch these?
>>Blade Runner 2049
Slavery allegory.
>>The Mummy
Jake is Jewish, Sofia is Algerian, Vance is black, Selva is Tamil, Kenzari is Tunisian.
>>Valarian
The space city had thousands of species and the humans were of all races. Plus 90% of the characters were aliens, how do you know who was playing them? Bad guy was also a white guy who committed genocide.
>>Transformers
Of the 11 main cast members, at least 4 are non-white.
>>Rough Night
McKinnon is gay and 3 or the remaining 4 are Jewish.
>>Ghost in the Shell
Yeah, that was a crap movie and you make a fair point here.
>>Atomic Bomb
Female Bond who literally gets the girl, just like James, and kicks the shit out of multiple 200 lb men.

>hahahahahah it was all a joke XD
>hahahahahahhahahah ur stoppid XD

I take it you don't use humor to find a suitable mate to continue the white race?

Well memed' my fellow /left/polack!!!!! Fuck Sup Forums and fuck white people!!!!

Lol you're sounding like a real mcuck are you upset people are talking bad about thor 3

Everybody loved him

>muh one drop rule

>blackwashing
>black
>washing
oxymoron
juts call it shitsmearing

It's not okay. It sucks me right out of the movie.

JUST
U
S
T

>t. racially triggered amerifat

The second part is the most reasonable thing I have ever heard

There are only two situations where it bothers me:

1) Where the character's heritage is an integral part of the character(Asgardians, Colossus, Banshee, the Gunslinger, etc.)

2) When it's just blatant diversity SJW blackface, like "Johnny Storm" in Fant4stic Four.

When I see shit like that, I want to see a white African as the Black Panther so fucking bad, just to hear the hypocritical screeching.

instead of casting black actors as formerly white characters, why don't they show some real committment and adapt source material created by blacks for blacks and featuring black characters already? I'm a clueless cracker in this regard but, for example, why haven't more of Donald Goines' novels been adapted? it can't all come down to tyler perry tranny flicks, comedies about weed and 1 (one) biopic of a rapper/rap group per year. a least black panther is a step in the right direction.

You don't want to witness a single non-white in your films? Even Jews aren't white enough? Keanu isn't white enough?

Come on man.

It's pathetic that you typed out that all out

Whether it's ironic, unironic, bait, what have you. It's beyond fucking pathetic.

Fucking underrated.

>although the love interest is black

She's green.

Yeah if you assume that the first statement is correct which it most certainly isn't.
White casting is default? Go to china and tell them that. See how that goes over.
They must be the most progressive country on earth then.
How about bollywood?

It's just a seemingly calm way of justifying racism against whites.

Saaaailing on the river of alt right tears....

Hahahahahahahahahaha, what planet are you living on?

Asians CANNOT stand black people

Danm i would agree with you guys but boy black Girls with Contrast white Armor is my weak spot...this Valkyrie is cute CUTE!

Its called blackshit staining

I'm sorry to see that not a single response you got was an actual argument, man.
>Moving goalposts
>deflections
>memes
Really sad to witness """""""""""progressives""""""""""" try to ""debate"" anything these days.

They already had Idris Elbow so it's not that strange for the franchise.
Hopefully they will cast a black actor as Thor in the next sequel.

That's funny
Accepting black aqua man is numale cuck tier
A white guy can act like a bro anytime

Her face is so poorly pasted to that cgi body

Was the cgi studio just having a giggle?

>white
>guilt

Agreed. Get Out was excellent

and i will have my white womens, in this life or the next