/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Lynch's victims Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/29/entertainment/game-of-thrones-twin-peaks-finales/index.html
washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/while-you-were-watching-summers-biggest-tv-show-you-missed-summers-best-tv-show/2017/08/29/6a316098-8c50-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2_story.html
pastebin.com/9U0iTDgL
youtube.com/watch?v=i0LKHoMYhj4
youtube.com/watch?v=g4JELJbz3wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK NIGGERS!!

Where is the real Diana? Was she ever real?

CHRYSTA BELL NUDES WHEN?!

>tfw have been listening to nothing but Out of Sand since seeing the episode Monday

probably stuck in the lodge or dead

The real Diana is working for the Agency and can't get out

I hope we never find out. It would be perfect if we didn't, it gives us an idea of who she may have been, but not at all the real person. She still remains a total mystery.

Will Laura and Cooper interlock fingers when they have loving tantric sex in her childhood bedroom for the entire two hour duration of the finale?

It's all so surreal bros, we're 16 episodes into a 3rd season of Twin Peaks 25 years later, with one more week to go, and he actually did it, he actually made a stellar season of television, exceeding my expectations and blowing my mind. And he did it at his pace. More measured and self assured than almost any other series. The Coop return was all the more poignant for the 15 preceding episodes. What a time to be alive. It almost doesnt feel real.

Twin Peaks BTFO by Fake News CNN

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/29/entertainment/game-of-thrones-twin-peaks-finales/index.html

Ladies and gentlemen, Audrey's dance.

the good stuff from lynch's private collection.

Diana is a portable tape recorder.

Meanwhile, what Washington Post had to say about the same subject
washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/while-you-were-watching-summers-biggest-tv-show-you-missed-summers-best-tv-show/2017/08/29/6a316098-8c50-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2_story.html

The Roadhouse presents....Coolio!

This makes no sense. Who is "her"? Is it Jane?

>(including waaaay too much Dougie)

People that saw Dougie as some carrot on a stick, impatiently waiting for it to be over need to kill themselves, fucking god damn how stupid can you be.

Dabid, Dabid, there's only three episodes left.

Dabid, we have to bring Coop back.

Dabid, how are we gonna bring Coop back?

loved this scene

This is sort of a badge of honor. Similar to the Young Pope and the Americans, it's not 'teevee' for the ADHD ratings and snacks generation.

Yep, Lynch is going to use footage from his private dungeon collection taken 25 years ago so we get young Sheryl too. They will digitally impose Cooper's face over Lynch's.

Well, for me the whole season was "OK-tier" until episode 16. This is where the magic kicks in. I rewatched it several times. It also made me want to rewatch the whole series.

Who's that?
I only know 'The' Coolio.

Coop shaking Mullins' hand for real made me just about as giddy as webm related

Aww here it goes!

daily reminder that Laura fed on garmonbozia

Sheryl has NEVER been in any dungeon and it is very impolite to say otherwise!

>*jowls sag*
So sad. What happened?

It was so surreal, hearing the title of a song from the soundtrack of the original television series. Then having it play backwards for the credit sequence was even more of a mindfuck, I wonder if this really is just rooted in Audrey's psychosis or if something bigger is at play. Like reality falling apart.

I'm not sure i possess the vocabulary or insight to make manifest how i feel about Dougie, but he was almost an existential comment. Both in story, and on a meta level. In story- as a blank man, devoid of ego or motivation, surrounded by the trappings and machinations of modern life, only existing subjectively to the world and people around him. In a similar sense, it felt like a commentary on the modern (violent) media like Tarantino, Breaking Bad, etc in which he was no smirking drug kingpin or cool guy spouting one liners but a blank slate, again, only really existing in relation to the plot around him, on some level farcical.

Hey David! Can't wait for the finale this Sunday bud

Laura fed on cock. She probably seduced Leland. Leland did nothing wrong.

Feature length Dougie-centric fan edit when?

Cringe

same type of "critic" who would have booed and shit on FWWM back in the day desu. irrelevant then, irrelevant now, and irrelevant in 25 years when lynch's cybernetic brain makes season 4.

She created her bad persona in an attempt to drive BOB away by making her as unappealing as possible in her own eyes
Joke was on her, though, since she just made herself be exactly how BOB wanted

Is there gonna be a /tpg/ stream on Weebcrew or something for the marathon this Saturday?

DUDE people age? no way bro xDDD

this shit got me right LYNCHED desu

CUTIE!

>lynch will die in your lifetime

I'm guessing something really fucked up is going on with her that goes beyond her being just in a coma (a theory i wish people stopped shilling) or a mental hospital. I mean, look at the way she snapped back to wherever she is - just staring at a mirror in a eerily white room. Great stuff.

Beautiful, user.

Not that user but it was a beautiful moment. If you're too cool and ironic for that, this series is not for you.

>It almost doesnt feel real.

thats because it isn't

FINALE SPOILERS
pastebin.com/9U0iTDgL
pastebin.com/9U0iTDgL
pastebin.com/9U0iTDgL
pastebin.com/9U0iTDgL

>people age
That's an explanation, not an excuse.

This part too.

all of the scenes with Audrey have been pure, classic Lynch spookiness. A bizarre situation where something is so off that it fills you with dread but you don't know why.

I am not and have never been David Lynch! You just shouldn't talk rudely about Sheryl Lee since she is such a sweet lady and doesn't deserve such dishonest rumours!

"Mairzy Doats" in the white lodge WHEN

nice meem

i don't care if thats fake.

not risking it. too close now.

bye lads.

cya on sunday night.

Hey, fuck you buddy.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=i0LKHoMYhj4

can't die in my lifetime if I die first user. checkmate lynch.

FUCKING KEK
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS user

youtube.com/watch?v=g4JELJbz3wA

My first thought. What exactly did Lynch want use to imagine other than this?

Listen to this user, you can see this picture of Sheryl and I in which she is smiling at me full of love, and certainly NOT because she knows what I would do to her after this premiere if she stepped out of line.

its half life 3's ending

relax

>he actually edited the whole thing
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Wait, so Lynch actually posts here right?

Lynch is a Sherylfag so he actually never would do anything rude, hurtful or demeaning to her

excuse? are you dim? people aging really well are a minority. all things considered he's done pretty well.

Lynch is the CUTEposter, it's been pretty much confirmed

>webm
there voices in this scene if you speed it up

What about Marcus Cold?

Lynch is the ultimate Sherylfag yes, but that doesn't mean his intentions are noble

>tfw we've been on such a journey

That is an edit of another article, though, and not about Lynch or Sheryl at all

STOP BULLYING SHERYL LEE SHES A POOR OLD LADY WITH A BLOOD DISORDER LEAVE HER ALOOOOONE

What's his name again?

>tfw the autist theories were right all along

ODhguei Ones

>Lynch shitposts across the internet to scan for which alternate timeline twist will achieve maximum LYNCHING

>All 12 alternate episodes will be released on the DVD edition Twin Peaks: The Extended

Dague Jonas

Four years older than Sherilyn and six years older than Sheryl. Same something nice about her user

That song is pretty comfy desu

She is still hot no doubt but unfortunately in more recent pictures you can see the cracks coming through, she's about to hit that notorious Asian Menopause

She had a hell of a run no doubt tho.

>ywn be a kid again and watch twin peaks on vhs in the 90s

Are the scenes with this Jimmy Scott lookalike supposed to be in the Black Lodge?

The X-Files is comfy but wrong thread

>Same something nice about her user
There is so much wrong with this sentence. Do you even speak English?

>wrong thread

He is probably Japan or Chenese.

/TPG POWER RANKINGS/

>JUDYposters
>Briggsposter
>david Lunchposters
>Frenloposter
>DOugei posters
>grapes.jpeg Imagine your balsacposters
--
[POWER GAP]
--
>Young Audreyfags
>LYNCHEDposters
>Winlowfags
>Offscreen Crimes posters
>shitting on reddit
>"lynch is secret occultist" 3AMposters
>Jamesfags
--
--
--
>kinofags
>Candyposter
>OG S1 Deepest lore oldfags
>CUTEposters
>Albertposters

--
>everything is Lynch expanded universefags
>Vedderfags
--
[POWER GAP]
--
--
>Plebbit "nuclear tests created the Black Lodge"fags
>tumblr "All a dream"fags
--
[POWER GAP]
--
--
--
--
>Lynch is a rapist posters
>"No plot, everything is abstract"posters
>GoT tranny mod

this

>tfw getting Mommy-tier Laura for the finale

Who /hype/ here?

no bully i'm learning

this was genuinely one of the worst episodes of the series but people like it because coop came back

What about Mulder/Laura posters?

IRKED