This is by far the shittiest, most childlike, most blandest and most generic movie series ever made...

This is by far the shittiest, most childlike, most blandest and most generic movie series ever made. There hasn't been another movie franchise that makes you forget each movie after you see it. How the MCU has made so much money beats me. Captain America is literally the worst super hero ever. Iron Man has become such a meme after the first. The comedy is fucking sour with so many kiddy tones (Hulk in the Avengers was so fucking terrible with his shitty design and the humor).

The music is COMPLETELY forgetful. I do not remember ANY music in Spiderman Homecoming apart from the opening rendition of the 60's Spiderman theme song. Nothing like the masterpiece score by Danny Elfman in Sam Raimi's Spiderman trilogy. Captain America Civil War has absolute shit cinematography and a horrible bland color pallate. It looks like a made for tv movie.

I will say Doctor Strange and Guardians of Galaxy 2 were much better than I thought they would be (but considering these do not have any Avengers in them, it's ironic how the least Avenger MCU movie actually is the most watcheable). You have no idea how fucking annoyed I am when logging onto Netflix and seeing shitty capeshit like The Defenders or whatever that is. Our world has become so constipated with super heroes all over the place where actual good tv shows like Gypsy with Naomi Watts had to get cancelled and make room for more fucking bland capeshit.

I am so sick and tired of seeing goody good super heroes save the day by defeating some alien from another universe (at least Sam Raimi's Spiderman had some parts where Spidey helps fight local crime but the Avengers has a habit of ignoring all criminals on the earth as they fight galactic battles. It is just all so too much and all so tiring). At least Suicide Squad wasn't your generic super hero movie because it was about villains (even though the WB cut fucked the movie over so much and sadly we will never see the supreme David Ayer cut).

Please do the world a favor and stop supporting generic super hero movies. I am so not looking forward to Justice League. At least we are getting a standalone Joker movie not a part of the DCEU so that should be really great seeing what they do with his origin. Cinematic universes is the reason why I have become to despise a lot of super hero movies because they don't feel like art pieces of cinema but just cash grab shit stains. I cannot believe Disney wants to continue doing their pathetic MCU for another 20 years supposedly. And now with Joss Whedon taking over the DCEU, it's going to just keep getting more and more shit. God help us all.

>Sup Forums will deny this

GotG, Strange, Ant-Man, all pretty good
Taika's Thor should follow suit. Black Panther as well.
I haven't seen Spidey, but Marvel's only truly bad directors are the Russos. They're uninspired, uncinematic, and really typify the Marvel house style, but i'll just continue to avoid their films and frequent those of their much better directors.

Movie series are all bad and all sequels and prequels and spinoff should be banned.

The music is the biggest ball kicker for me. Superhero films have traditionally always had stellar scores. In comes Disney and fucks the whole thing up in a bland mess of shit.

Gotg is watchable but Strange is truly another Marvel just a little prittier but the film has no substance nor story

I agree with many of your complaints. Especially the music.

But I enjoyed Avengers 1 despite its flaws. A weak movie but still better than most DC.

Also liked Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier. The rest are DC level meh.

>he actually watched any of these movies
You have only yourself to blame

TIL that they are non generic superhero movies.

Just stop watching capeshit altogether

Strange definitely has some substance, the arc is there, the script is fairly mediocre but the themes and tones are actually noticeable. You do get a lot of "time is the greatest asset" theme in this movie, whether it's how Strange wins the day or when he's being mugged over a watch and he goes "It's all I have left". While the movie isn't great, it does definitely do things that make it a better film than anything else Marvel has done.

>most blandest

MCU movies I liked
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy

das it
they are formulaic and stale as fuck Ant-Man was okay but I can't even remember the fucking plot or the villain anymore, something about robbing something and giant Thomas the Train in the end, Evangeline Lily was hot as fuck and Paul Rudd is likeable as ever
Doctor Strange looked nice with all the fractal shit but I wish the visuals had been in a good movie, Tilda Swinton was great but that's her thing
other than that I don't really have much to say about the films, it's not that they are bad but they are just painfully mediocre and forgettable

The Marvel movies are made for tv popcorn flicks, enjoyable but forgettable. The Marvel tv series are just fucking garbage, I don't see how anyone watches that absolute irredeemable shit.

True, of all the generations, this generation has the shittiest pooular action movies.

Cry more, DCuck

Kino

Absolutely not.

Agreed

>This is by far the shittiest, most childlike, most blandest and most generic movie series ever made.

This is the reality where the "car movie" and "dance movie" franchises each got over ten entries.

Not to mention harry potter.

Not to mention the "[adjective] movie" series of "spoofs."

Acting like capeshit is notable in any way, shape, or form is inherently flawed.

Very much so, Gunn is a master craftsman, a lotta love in every aspect.

>children's movies
>childlike
ralley made me thnik

MCU would be far better if they were allowed to go for an R rating. I haven't watched a single one of their flicks after the stupid PG jokes in Avengers 2.

Dude they're not even allowed to have seperate plots and character arcs and you expect an R-rating? Never going to happen.