Nani?!

Nani?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8w2oRokNU3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he fell off the laddah

Fly you fools!

Is there a convention on question marks and exclamation mark order?

Is it ?! or !?

SHANUSHA! WATASHI WA ANATA NI DAISHUKI DESHU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SAVE ME SANSA
AAAAAAAAHHHH

dumb dragon poster

you don't get to bring laddah

Uh.. Tomodachi muri dess

>?!
this one is correct

Just use an interrobang (‽) so all your cool English major friends manning the Starbucks counter know how cool you are.

dying was part of his plan

This guy.

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

shit thats pretty rad, im gonna bring that back

>If we could just speak alone
Seriously? did he expect her to fall for that?

neat

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor. I shuppoze that would be acceptable as well.

littlefinger's last words were really long, man

Oh, so you think "writing" is better than shooting a fanfic scene is soooo much better. I guess you should be an executive producer at HBO then! Huh?

maybe i should

This was kind of shitty really. After Varys himself was saying that Littlefinger was one of the most dangerous people in the kingdom.

It's my win arya

There is nothing more dangerous and powerful than sisters sticking together!

We Frozen now

What he wrote was much better than what D&D wrote, up until the "goblin bitch" stuff. It seems horrendously out of character for Littlefinger to go down the way he did. To not even have the sense to demand a trial by combat, or point out that he was responsible for saving her and Jon. He should have been taken prisoner, and then executed after a trial with Jon present in the next episode. The trial could have doubled as a scene of Jon publicly declaring his allegiance to Danaerys, with all the trouble that might cause.

But D&D cut this season down to 7 episodes instead of 10 because they're hacks who want to work on their EAGERLY ANTICIPATED Confederacy show.

That exists‽

>Can I shit at least, Shansha? I'd be more comfortable if I could shit.

Mah niggah

omae wa mo shindeiru

EPIC VEE REFERNCE HAHAHAHA

THERE'S NO TIME

The real MVP is Bran with the ability to google timelines and shit. But nah, it was totally girl power!

Perhaps you don't understand sarcasm. Or the fact, that I called the current writing fan-fiction.

BAKANA!!!

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Arya! Yarundana?! IMA?! KOKO DE?!

it's a good joke faggot

Crashing this storyline...with no survivors!

undead littlefinger and stannis incoming

There's a mod that fixes this.

WALDER! YARUNDANA?! IMA?! KOKODE??

Y-YAMETEEE!~
KYAAAA~

NAMERNA
KAKKATE KOI YO

>Perhaps you don't understand sarcasm
I think what he didn't understand was your incomprehensible sentence.
>so you think "writing" is better than shooting a fanfic scene is soooo much better

that is pretty cool t b h

>Lannister guards
>red banners
I always loved how the Lannisters never even pretended that the kids on the throne were Baratheons. Just Lannister outfits and colors 24/7.

>interrobang
That's what I call having sex with your mother LOL‽‽

You first exclaim then question
>American fucking education

Those are not interchangeable you twat.
?! implies an exclaimed question
!? implies a questioned exclamation

It's not a commonly-used thing so there is no canon, (there is no canon for English anyways.) If we want to use chess notation as precedent, !? is used when shock is the primary emotion and ?! is when confusion is the primary emotion. Specifically, if you did something especially D E V I L I S H you would get a !? but if no one had any idea what the fuck you did you get a ?!

N-NANI‽

DAMARE!

Why did he look so old in this scene?

Flashforward.

Shit on her face, I hope

>Heh...
>teleports behind Sansa
>nothing personell, kid
>unsheathes katana
>"Time to show you... my full potential!"

now i know how stannisfags felt, never got the point of his character but i really liked littlefinger and he died like a bitch just like stannis, at least jon snoo got some boats out of it, hwat did we get?

MASAKA
A
S
A
K
A

THE MASKETTA GIRL?

THE MASAKA GIRL!?

I just wanted you to know I thought these were really funny.

Thank you.

Please meme this

Lmao

Literally saving this so that my brother in law can shut up about littlefinger's death

CIA's pathetic out-of-character and pointless death will be the fate of all side characters and B-plots in the series. There is no great convergence, there is no ultimate purpose to almost any of them. Random plot threads will be arbitrarily tied off in hackneyed scenes and contrived deaths (heroic for the 'good' guys, YAAAAS moments for the 'bad' guys), all while Pretty Jon & Queen Chubbycheeks go around stopping zombies.

And his death has so many consequences, too!

all by me, you welcome

Yakusokushite...Neddo onii-sama

>queen chubbycheeks

It's funny because it's true

actually she's older so she'd probably say onii-chan lol

It was really noticeable in the last episode as we had a good close-up profile shot of her. All I could think is "wow, this is NOT a 'badass' dragon warrior queen". She looks a Starbucks barista now.
Doesn't she have an agent? Does nobody on production notice how chubby she's gotten?

but onii-chan is for older brother BAKA. NEDDO-KUN DA YO

pls explain "there's no time"

Is this because the uncle ben's sacrifice was extremely avoidable?

youtube.com/watch?v=8w2oRokNU3s

Holy fuck where can I download this???

>season 7 was such a memefest that there are hardly any Stannis and Booby B memes left

It's a shame

Imagine the Arya scenes holy fuck

> Demands proof of evidence go completely ignored
> Judge confirmed impartial as fuck, also why isn't Bronze Yohn going apeshit knowing that Sansa lied to his face
> Proof is from the autistic dreams of a parapalgic, doesn't point out that Bran is full of shit
> Doesn't demand to take the black, trial by combat or even time to form a defence
> Salsa gets mutant brit to kill him within her hall where he has been eating and drinking, therefore granting guest protection
> Dies by executioner, against Stark tradition
> Northerners aren't outraged, just watch a man suddenly accused for no valid reason and then killed on zero actual evidence

Does this show even attempt to make sense anymore

Yep.

>Lady Sansa, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams into account then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well, I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>Not even that? Fine, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Oh, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or you can just leave my corpse on the floor. That works too.

Makes sense now, thanks.

It`s like Bran got his copy of Season one and showed it to everyone in the main hall, that`s why nobody protested.

In all seriousness, they wrote him into a corner. Everyone hates him, nobody trusts him, Bran has superpowers. Imgaine, if they cared about Littlefnger enough for him olay a smarter game, of making allies with northerners, all cramped up in Winterrfell, making sure knight of the Vale supported him, whilst knowing that Bran knows EVERYTHING about him. It`s literally brains vs super powers struggle.

This post actually triggers me. I don't know I was invested in the novels and season 1-4. It feels like it was for nothing.

The level of contrievance and character assassination (and I dont mean physical) should throw off any fan.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO!

> Introduce littlefinger playing Vale and Stark bannermen earlier in the season
> Remove dogshit waste of time sister's hate eachother meme arc entirely
> Winterfell arc actually is stark girls slowly trying to gain evidence with Bran because no one will believe him by himself.
> CIA dies losing a game of wits against Bran's unbelievable superpower and Salsa/Gremlin discovering physical evidence to accuss him

how it should of been

KEIOSSHU-SHAMA TASHUKETE KURE

And Harrenhal?! I shuppoze that's off the table ash well?!

The interrogation mark is supposed to go first

I'm in charge here?

>Introduce littlefinger playing Vale and Stark bannermen earlier in the season
You could also make his execution a catalysis for a more tense relations between Vale and North.
Although, i guess time for "political tension" is over, time to fight zombies with dragons and superpowers.

Indefinitely.

>Eddardo Starko
lamo + legit want to watch asap at the same time, kek

*GA DAISHUKI but good effort 9/10

It depends on the context of the statement that was said verbally that you are trying to reproduce.

HOLY
SHIT