Why are Russians so bad?

>The survivor agreed to share her story with us
>Elsa Schneider was just eleven years old when the Soviet Union took Berlin
>"I had two male friends, Hans and Alex. Hans was deathly terrified of the Soviets and believed they would kill the entire male population of the city. He'd been part of Hitler Youth. Alex was more skeptical and thought it was just propaganda. Hans stole my bicycle and rode west, saying 'the Americans will treat me better.' I never saw Hans again, but Alex was killed by a Russian soldier two weeks later. I never learned why, I just saw his mother weeping over his body."
>"If you didn't comply with the Russians immediately, they shot you. Sometimes they shot you even if you did."
>"There was a field outside of Berlin. Now it's a suburb, but back then it was a field. We called it the Rape Field. The Russians dragged us [the girls] to it to rape us. I remember hiding under a bed, hoping they wouldn't find me, but of course they did. They raped us for hours, dozens of men. I saw a woman as old as I am now. She got raped. I saw a girl no older than six. She got raped, too. I saw a woman heavily pregnant. She got punched in the gut, then raped. It happened every day for a week."
>"One day the Americans somehow learned about the Rape Field. A few Americans showed up in a car. I thought 'at last, we're saved!' They got out and argued with the Russians. The Russians barked in their awful dog language and shot into the air, and the Americans got scared and drove off while shouting obscenities in English. They did at least rescue a five year-old to make themselves feel better, but for the rest of us, the rapes were twice as bad for the rest of the day."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43452449

Attached: Elsa Schneider.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/422860/D-Day-GIs-raped-and-killed-their-French-allies-while-US-army-generals-turned-a-blind-eye
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they were really happy when voted for Hitler and didn’t give a shit when their men raped their way into Russia.

you're right, it was 100% ok that the Russians brutally raped women as young as six for days on end
>b-but he did it too!
nobody should do it dumbass

Why are Americans rape enablers? You let Russians do whatever they want and just give them a strong admonishment to feel like you've done something.

Germans deserved that an even more. Fucking souless robots trying to destroy Europe since forver.

War is war cuckboi

What my uncle saw at the Siberian POW Camp.

Soviet lower soldier.
They can not read letters.
They can not read the clock.
They mistake the buttons on the jacket.

Even if the body is an adult, the intelligence was five years old.

Thank you for your service pvt. Tyrone Brown.
O7

not a Hitler fan but you are a total retard

>"One day the Americans somehow learned about the Rape Field. A few Americans showed up in a car. I thought 'at last, we're saved!' They got out and argued with the Russians. The Russians barked in their awful dog language and shot into the air, and the Americans got scared and drove off while shouting obscenities in English. They did at least rescue a five year-old to make themselves feel better, but for the rest of us, the rapes were twice as bad for the rest of the day."

See. It is the Americans who are the true evil.

After the defeat, Douglas MacArthur said Japanese were 12 years old.

Attached: 1372672232120.png (332x333, 96K)

Another Hitlerboo, your boipucci deserves a russian treatment

>Hans stole my bicycle and rode west, saying 'the Americans will treat me better.' I never saw Hans again
>Alex was more skeptical and thought it was just propaganda
>Alex was killed by a Russian soldier two weeks later.

based

Russia and Germany have always been the two worst countries in the world. Wish they wiped each other out.

You know that Russians were not very picky and were also raping the Russian women held in German camps?

twelve year olds probably make great soldiers

They learned a valuable lesson that day. Payback is a fucking bitch. Kraut dogs got what they desetved. Too bad the soviets didnt literally rape every last kraut to death.

They deserved it

I hope everything she says is true. Euroshits totally deserved to be treated that way.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

the real shame is that she survived

based hans, bet she liked it the nasty cunt

>Meanwhile Hans go shot in a routine school shooting in the US

Attached: 1390213533479.jpg (600x726, 144K)

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape_small.jpg (500x417, 26K)

>rape small

based soviets

She should be grateful that Soviets spared her worthless kraut life

Meanwhile Eastern European chicks have been grateful to recieve the German seed, which is still true today

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 37K)

t. Half Russian

I mean, that is one way to look at it? Doesn't seem fair at all but I don't understand the german mind. You guys are weird in many ways.

Well we "raped" their woman aswell, difference being that they were grateful for it. German-descendants in Russia are the elite, meanwhile Berlin is a shithole

Okay, seems still retarded in many ways but whatever floats your boat.

R A P E
A
P
E
F I E L D
I
E
L
D
Haven't read your post btw, funny pasta.
Although
>BBC
Gay. Also lies.

Youre retarded

>Also lies.
As much as the fuck up things we have done in the past and are still occurring in our country, its great that we are able to face them and will probably deal with them in the future instead of burying our head in the ground.

Isn't the usual claim Russians make that the rapes were actually done by churkas and Central Asian shitskins?

Germans deserved death

vae victis and KARA BOGA

Attached: german_fantasy.png (1225x908, 518K)

>yank samefag
express.co.uk/news/world/422860/D-Day-GIs-raped-and-killed-their-French-allies-while-US-army-generals-turned-a-blind-eye
based "ally"

Which is more ironic seeing how we have loads of German descendants in America. Hell, during WWI, the first and second gens had a lot of support to fight against the U.K.

he fell for the anti-anti-Soviet jew