I imagine myself in Mediterranean Europe, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop m*D dogs from advancing...

I imagine myself in Mediterranean Europe, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop m*D dogs from advancing. We mow down m*D dogs but they keep coming. I shoot m*D dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering m*Ds, since m*Ds are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. m*Ds were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ᚦᚢᚱ (TOR) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Scandinavia, my homeland. My NORDIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to Valhalla. I finally made it, I finally made it into Valhalla..

Attached: 1507965202276.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/musician-and-anders-breivik-sympathiser-kristian-vikernes-arrested-in-france-for-plotting-massacre-8711653.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0hQK2OIQQIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ, as an old karateka that shit is so cringy to watch.

tremendously based

Attached: 1515873238310.jpg (806x538, 80K)

>N*rdoids will go extinct soon
Feels good

I don't get it.
Is this guy doing this as a joke?

wh*toids fear the KARA BOGA

Attached: 1514481275370.jpg (997x700, 285K)

What does Varg think about Breivik?

The sad part is, he probably think he looks good doing it. He's probably deluded himself into thinking he's in good shape and a badass.

"Real nationalists don't kill children of their own nation even if someone are trying to brainwash them, like AUF did. But Breivik has killed more Norwegians than Muslims have done in Norway in 40 years"

surprisingly level-headed from a retard like him

Fucking illiterate retarded nordoids raiding and killing us SVOTHERN EVROPA BROTHERS..
I imagine myself in bilbao recruiting southern evropa brethern to lead an expedition to the north with tercios in formation, we set up forts and breeding grounds we march all the way to stockholm until we reach Elyseum, ee finally.made it bro to destroy all the nordoids.

The nordoids are faggots, weak, atomonized, sissies, sterile, WE WILL BE CONQUERORS.

The medoid can only feel peace dying in combat against mooroids and nordoids.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

based

Attached: ZX2Vs32.png (491x650, 856K)

He thinks that breivik is a traitor of the norwegian people because he killed whites instead of jews and browns. Or something along those lines.

google "War in Europe: Part V - Breivik Unveiled"

You're too autistic to do these shits without alcool or cocaine, Magnus

Based CHI

the DAY OF THE OLIVE vvill come and vve vvill vvipe the disgvsting n*rdoid dogs off the face of this beavtiful earth which vvas made for MEDS

Snow faggots will start to melt as soon as they set foot on Mediterranean soil. Their pitiful and sickly white skin cannot withstand the power of the Mediterranean sun.

big if true

retard alert

careful m*Doid, careful now

t. butthurt snowy.

You had to post 3 separate replies? Is Snow white scared?

I am a farmer and in the summer when I work outside all day, I tan better than you m*Dshits.

bahahahahahaha he thinks that the nordick summer is as hot as the med one. Nothing will save you from our sun, ice-cream.

If you can tan you aren’t

I easily tan m*Dshit

My superior skin does not need to tan.

>snownigger goes to the mediterranean
>too weak so he dies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>go to med
>Everyone starts speaking Spanish to me and say ''welcome home brother''
what the fuck I'm suppose to be German

Attached: 1519160726280.png (245x316, 84K)

I want to sexually assert dominance on the nords.

Spending every saturday for decades in a small room with a humid temperature that goes over 100 celsius degrees has given me immunity to the constant scorching heat that m*Doids generate with sheer butthurt over their inferiority

Attached: 1445365775162.jpg (443x400, 75K)

ok rape you next week

im sick of seeing that face fucking everywhere kys chicano de mierda

Excellent thread.

Attached: 1509428058139.jpg (1144x1002, 487K)

Strong black man, why did you kill us too

I will only die in war against the moors and Jews.

Nord scum!

found this

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/musician-and-anders-breivik-sympathiser-kristian-vikernes-arrested-in-france-for-plotting-massacre-8711653.html

>kristian
Beautiful.

THERE WILL BE NO DAWN FOR THE N*RDSCUM

vocaroo.com/i/s0hQK2OIQQIg

Attached: 1521488421093.jpg (612x255, 35K)

fit in so when the Day of the Bull comes you are passed over