Africa will make France great again. Thanks based Africa to support us, Wakanda best country

Africa will make France great again. Thanks based Africa to support us, Wakanda best country

Attached: a.jpg (718x792, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro-report.com/news/single-view/view/macron-joins-abidjan-metro-groundbreaking.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: miss-france-2014-140527_w1000.jpg (1000x1538, 228K)

I know we shouldn't question the emperor but I can't help but worry

Your questioning will be dealt with, Brazil

Attached: 1518631444260.jpg (395x395, 104K)

>How do we make France more important on the world stage?
>Get more people to speak French, lmao
Trust me, it doesn't do that much

Why can't wh*Toids content themselves with exploiting their own natural resources?

Attached: africa.jpg (800x840, 91K)

French Africa has a quickly expanding economy and population, they're going to make up a large port of the French-speaking world and it makes sense to capitalize on that

Based Africa, tahnks to support us

Attached: francaprique.jpg (827x1169, 227K)

metro-report.com/news/single-view/view/macron-joins-abidjan-metro-groundbreaking.html

He should focus on Europe, Middle east and North Africa. Promoting French language in sub-sahara Africa will only lead to France becoming majority blac-.. oh wait

This is exactly why French shouldn't be the language of the EU.

unironically this. americans died in mali for french colonialism. this isnt even american colonialism.
France should pull out of those countries and focus on their EU power

Black africa will have their first metro thanks to France, really based.

Actually it's the other way around. Economic migrants would be in smaller numbers with an economic development. It's a smarter strategy I think.

Yes, because that's working with England and Spain.

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

No, your highness, I didn't mean to offend. I know your thoughts are too complex for us mortals, just wanted a small enlightenment. Please forgive this fool

Attached: knighted2pg.gif (500x380, 71K)

It's unsustainable and it could be so much more. The potential is so strong with Africa.

Based Macaron

England and Spain are less trying to develop Africa and have a smaller influence.

BASED macaroon allying with WAKANDA

Attached: 6y452ganszzy.jpg (750x952, 61K)

Maybe because your resources sat undiscovered for 200k years

Attached: oprah28tvf-6-web.jpg (750x452, 42K)

France literally enables francoafrican dictators

Cute

The only way that's gonna happen if France decides to colonize Africa again

Once Merkel gets sacked Macron will be the new face of EU
>cuck boys

basically macron=saruman

I would donate my boipussy for a month just to have macron look at me in disdain for the lack of vision I have.