The polish neighbor is beating his wife up again so I can't sleep during her screams

>the polish neighbor is beating his wife up again so I can't sleep during her screams
do you have such problems in your country Sup Forums?

Attached: 65979424_p0.jpg (1500x1800, 653K)

bump

Are you a psycho by any case?

based

The foreign couple's child keeps screaming like it's being murdered.
Idk if I should be concered or no

Attached: 1521170389929.gif (500x375, 991K)

ever heard of this thing called headphones? its like you never shared your room with 6 other people so you could pay college

Beating your wife makes her happy in the long run. It makes a woman feel safe.

Yeah, no.

Stockholm syndrome

There is nothing wrong with beating your wife when she does something wrong.
You need to make sure a marriage is permanent and not corrupted like in most western countries.
I'm not saying you should hit her all the time. If you make it clear very quickly who is in charge it won't be necessary. It also makes her more happy and safe since she knows where you stand. It makes you reliable.

I agree, women are like children and need some discipline sometimes.

This is why you don't have a girlfriend.

t. mohammed

Everyone cheat sometime even in your own thoughts are you going to beat yourself, are you going to beat your wife everyday? You sound like a lunatic to me

I don't want a "girlfriend". I want a wife that will be the mother of my sons. Your mindset is insane and I hope you realize that yourself.

White than you Atatürk.

>bump
Holy shit, lmao, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1521470145103.png (525x546, 258K)

poortugal

Women and men are not the same. People who want equality between men and women are in secret homosexuals.

but most girls don't want a submissive husband or bf. if you give up your dominance and authority in long term relationships, your wife will either abuse you verbally and disrespect you or she'll cheat/leave. its a known fact, even many girl admit they don't want nice guys and doormats

I know that women is weak then me and that is not the reason i am going to beat then, just because they're weaker, i am not that kind of coward

If she disrespects you then you need to beat her. If she tries to test you then you need to set down the foot quickly or else she'll not feel safe with you and she will find another man.
A woman want you to act almost like her father. You need to control her every action in life or she won't feel happy and safe.

No that's not the 21th century woman, caveman

>shared your room with 6 other people
Jesus Christ I would rather kill myself

rude

Attached: 1521502388547.jpg (400x584, 74K)

Chad
Beta trash

t. turbo coward

bump for baltic friends

t. beta male/woman.

Don't babies scream at night as a sign they need to be changed?

t.ranny

110 call

Attached: postseven_564337_0-small.jpg (230x153, 12K)

>the polish neighbor is beating his wife up
Sounds hot

Attached: db8024118c22afe55d24f0f3c0cee3c2 (1).jpg (588x700, 215K)

Hot, I want a cute Lithuanian to beat up when am angry or want to show love.

help him out then

t. Mohammad bin-Olaffson

>tfw you are the polish wife

Pomóż mi

Attached: 1493086205054.jpg (318x313, 24K)

Fuck off Mahmoud beating women does not make them feel safe you utter cretin

>live in a shitty neighborhood with tons of shitty dog owners
>they leave their dogs out and let them bark all day and night

One thing I noticed is that wifebeaters rarely beat animals, or people other than their wives. Serial killers, the people who will catch a person, torture them and kill them do the same with animals. A ruffian will just beat up anybody they find. A thief doesn't care about who they steal from, only what they steal. This specifically targeting of the wife isn't because the wifebeater is just beating up his wife because he likes beating the woman he supposedly loves, it's because he can't put up with her shit anymore and women don't learn. I've never hit a dog, shooing always made all the dogs I had stop doing whatever they were doing. Sometimes they bark back but if you remain steadfast the dog eventually submits, and won't repeat its mistake. Dogs even apologize.

The woman however, will ignore any non physical form of repression. There was one case in Brazil where some guy's wife wouldn't stop badmouthing him and he didn't want to hit her because it's illegal, so he tied her to a tree for 3 days.
What I think this shows is that some men beat their wives not because they're the monsters media makes them up to be, but because they had to. If you take away wifebeating, you get women tied to trees and if you take away that nobody knows (yet). I've personally been with 2 3DPDs and I have seen it with my own eyes. When you disagree with a woman, she won't use reason and she won't listen to it. She'll just scream at you until she gets what she wants. I think this is where other men hit their women, but in my case I left them.

Hitting women isn't a crime, it's a necessary evil.

So many low-test soyboys in here don't know how to treat a woman right.

Yes, rude
What are you gonna do about this, cry?
Lol

Attached: 014~01~01.jpg (648x562, 97K)

It's a 6 year old

beating women up is the cornerstone of a healthy family.

Beating your wife is stupid. What you need to do is grapple holds and/or pin her down. This is seriously physiological business and sometimes makes them super horny. Hitting them just pisses them off and they poison your food.

hahah what a pasta

Swede is right to some extent, but you must not hit your gf like you hit a man. You must spank her like an unruly child.

Yes, my loud wife

Let me be clear: I am the only obe who can beat and abuse op aka a masochistic bitch who cuts herself

Attached: Qz6fI0dLa3o.jpg (500x496, 34K)

Blet kokios pas tave sieno plonumo kad girdi, gal blet tu amerikietis, kurie sienas is kartono stato?

I am not a girl and I don't cut myself

Attached: 59036196_p0.jpg (2500x2755, 2.07M)

Tch
Okay

Attached: my onee CAN be this cute.jpg (750x1050, 314K)

>live in a block of flats
>hear moaning and a creaking bed again

Attached: 1519902925807.jpg (687x462, 25K)

very good

Attached: 1521502019369.jpg (680x510, 52K)

>Normalfag's first vn

Attached: H-O_7By3qSY.jpg (720x621, 81K)

lol
I only played it cause of Monika I didn't like the VN itself

Attached: DAr9JTHWAAATE14.jpg (1068x1122, 140K)

Here listening to my favela neighbours loud funk music is what keeps me awake

And I can't say a thing cuz I don't wanna get shot

if hes black its not ok to beat wifes
if hes polish its totally ok
fuck off Sup Forums

>lol
Siscon
She seems to be the lamest and the least developed char out of the four

Attached: 1521406941733.jpg (2346x1707, 274K)

>anime posters

Attached: 1521030140368.jpg (584x717, 397K)

>he actually played the VN himself

Attached: 67758367_p0.jpg (1000x2001, 1.8M)

Yes? Did it when it when it was released aka months before normalfags learnt about it
Thinking about, the main char was even underdeveloped

Attached: 1521519188602.jpg (640x680, 184K)